LOVE

Comments

• SelitoreSelitore Member Posts: 5
    To whoever just animated the templar quartermaster, thank you, that was kind of fun, and helped  the nPC guild members feel a lot more real
    Eoros
  • AramaeusAramaeus Member Posts: 16
    Just wanted to show some appreciation to @Moxie , @Pentas , @Nebula and Ceto for reaching out and being sociable to a newbie, really helped things feel less disconnected - special thanks to Moxie for the RP! That was fun.

Also the folk in the discord for answering my questions at the start, that really helped me figure out a character angle, thanks all!
    Discord: Amondrask#8476
    MoxieGavramelRihrinEoros
  • MoxieMoxie USAMember Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    Aramaeus said:
    Just wanted to show some appreciation to @Moxie , @Pentas , @Nebula and Ceto for reaching out and being sociable to a newbie, really helped things feel less disconnected - special thanks to Moxie for the RP! That was fun. Also the folk in the discord for answering my questions at the start, that really helped me figure out a character angle, thanks all!
    You're very welcome! I am always happy to meet new characters even though I don't get the chance to rp as much as I'd like! I'm looking forward to see how your character's story progresses! ❤

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    AramaeusRihrinEoros
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress SwedenMember Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love when there are new questions at Herolt. It makes it all exciting again, figuring out the correct answers.

TetchtaRijettaBorminchiaSekeres
  • GalileiGalilei Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭✭
    @Darrah @Kalena @Stine For the IG Celesmas gifts. Wasn't expecting it, and it warmed my heart <3 As well as given me something new to work on! Thanks.
    ArdentStraid
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage Member Posts: 491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Benedicto I've loved your singing voice since I first heard you in Tao years and years ago. (wish I could find those songs somewhere, there was one I remember really liking) Still think you have an amazing voice! Thank you for sharing this and I hope things get better for all entertainers and performers soon. I have a lot of friends in the industry both in the US and in the UK and I hate seeing all of you struggle. Stay awesome!

PS. This is the first time I've heard you talk and you sound so british!! I mean, I always knew you were, but hearing it is a completely different thing. XD

BenedictoTeani
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Member Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sessizlik said:

@Benedicto I've loved your singing voice since I first heard you in Tao years and years ago. (wish I could find those songs somewhere, there was one I remember really liking) Still think you have an amazing voice! Thank you for sharing this and I hope things get better for all entertainers and performers soon. I have a lot of friends in the industry both in the US and in the UK and I hate seeing all of you struggle. Stay awesome!

PS. This is the first time I've heard you talk and you sound so british!! I mean, I always knew you were, but hearing it is a completely different thing. XD

Woooooow really going back some time there! Hahaha

Thank you though!

Teani
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and treesMember Posts: 367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Benedicto when are we gonna hear those six or however many Aetolia songs you wrote? ;)
    BenedictoIesidAloli
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Member Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sibatti said:

@Benedicto when are we gonna hear those six or however many Aetolia songs you wrote? ;)

You might get one or two of them. Eventually!

ZeheiaTeaniIesidAloli
    We could set up a Google Meet with my class (they are a music class), and you can sing for an audience. We can have a Q&A to let them know about the situation for entertainers in the UK, even. :) 

• QelresQelres Member Posts: 29 ✭✭✭
    All my love to @Valdas and @Galilei for indulging me last night. It was super meaningful, and I'm glad you wonderful people were there to be a part of it. A+, would dig up graves with you both again.
    GalileiAramaeus
  • AyastiaAyastia Member Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    Why does @Benedicto look like Lanipator?
    edited April 8
    Much love to those who have taken the time to RP with me whenever I happen to pop in. I know I'm not around much, but I really enjoy those meetings, however brief they may be. You make the game that enjoyable escape it is meant to be.
    Shout out to @Raynia, @Odette, @Sryaen, @Roux, @Rurthina, and @Omei, among others. 

SryaenRoux
  • TetchtaTetchta Member Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭
    Things are a bit intense on the forums right now, so here's something I love: the HELPEDIT system. I use it extensively now that it has milestones. Response times are really fast, and it's a small way to help make the game better and get a little extra on the side. I think I've at most had to wait like 12 hours for an approval, it's a great system and I think everyone should be using it when they can.
    A bolt of burning blue fire slams into the ground near where you stand, a warning from Ictinus. The next one may not miss...

You just received message #2078 from Ictinus.

Message #2078 Sent By: Ictinus Received On: 10/24/2021/0:31
    "Nerd."
    LinValorie