LOVE

Comments

• TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    Sessizlik said:

Didn't know where else to put this, but...
    Sending my love to all the American players. Good luck today and days, weeks, months to come. Make sure you surround yourself with loving, compasionate and inclusive people. And don't forget to vote!

LinSessizlikAolinBulrokRijetta
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    I know our guild is fairly small, but I love the Shamans and always get so jazzed to see new Beyam joining and being interested in things. <3

RijettaLinTetchtaIllikaalStraid
  • @Mazzion I told my mom to quit pestering you so you could get 200 and then you didn't even mention me in the thanks. Unbelievable.
    Copperhead of the Third Spoke says to you, "Intelligence matrix in moniker Bulrok reveals above average results when compared alongside proximal presence."
    EhtiasRihrinMazzionIllikaalHavenAlela
    I love everything going on in Bloodloch, from the events, to the player participation, to the huge activity in the news boards--city hasn't been this active and popping since I came back in January and, honestly, it's better than any of my nostalgia-colored memories of OldTolia. Havin' an absolute blast right now.

SibattiBraxGavramelZeheiaGyana
  • To whoever just animated the templar quartermaster, thank you, that was kind of fun, and helped  the nPC guild members feel a lot more real
    Eoros
  • Just wanted to show some appreciation to @Moxie , @Pentas , @Nebula and Ceto for reaching out and being sociable to a newbie, really helped things feel less disconnected - special thanks to Moxie for the RP! That was fun.

Also the folk in the discord for answering my questions at the start, that really helped me figure out a character angle, thanks all!
    Discord: Amondrask#8476
    MoxieGavramelRihrinEoros
  • Aramaeus said:
    Just wanted to show some appreciation to @Moxie , @Pentas , @Nebula and Ceto for reaching out and being sociable to a newbie, really helped things feel less disconnected - special thanks to Moxie for the RP! That was fun. Also the folk in the discord for answering my questions at the start, that really helped me figure out a character angle, thanks all!
    You're very welcome! I am always happy to meet new characters even though I don't get the chance to rp as much as I'd like! I'm looking forward to see how your character's story progresses! ❤

(Illuminai): Saltz says, "Moxie is just doing the Moxie thing to do, often misinterpreted."

(Tells): Sir Iames Gallant, the Executioner tells you, "The one Illuminai beyond prayer, I swear."

Valingar: "How could a daughter of me, the most noble man in the south, be so heartless?"

(Tells): Haven Locke, Illuminai Khimaira tells you, "Be that as it may, I've also seen the strength in you. You can take care of yourself."
    AramaeusRihrinEoros
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited December 2020
    I'm seeing it from afar, but the new shakeup in Bloodloch looks absolutely badass, and huge props to @Borminchia for running Aetolia's first junta.

I didn't realize just how far the newly empowered War ministry would take roleplaying!
    BorminchiaBulrokSeurimasIesidSekeresAlela
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love when there are new questions at Herolt. It makes it all exciting again, figuring out the correct answers.

TetchtaRijettaBorminchiaSekeres
  • @Darrah @Kalena @Stine For the IG Celesmas gifts. Wasn't expecting it, and it warmed my heart <3 As well as given me something new to work on! Thanks.
    ArdentStraid
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I've had a friend in Australia since October of 2018. It all started with a giraffe I crochetted. He loved it and I sent it to him. Since then, we send each other care packages from time to time, as well as photos and videos over messenger, talking about our daily lives and things going on. We've discussed actually talking over facetime so many times, but with my social anxiety, it just never happened. Until today...

My mom accidentally called him, panicked and threw the phone over to me. So I just talked to one of my best friends from the other side of the globe! It was amazing and we had a good laugh, despite waking him up at 11pm. XD But at least now we can do it again in the future, cause I know I will be able to do it!
    GavramelRihrinLinRhineValorieSekeresAlystrine
    Entering into 2021 feeling blessed, safe, happy, optimistic, but most of all feeling loved and supported by the wonderful people in my life. You know who you are -- whether we exchange hellos every once in a great while, or chat every other day, I'm grateful for the acquaintances and friendships.
    LinValorieStraidRhineDidiJami
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    @Benedicto I've loved your singing voice since I first heard you in Tao years and years ago. (wish I could find those songs somewhere, there was one I remember really liking) Still think you have an amazing voice! Thank you for sharing this and I hope things get better for all entertainers and performers soon. I have a lot of friends in the industry both in the US and in the UK and I hate seeing all of you struggle. Stay awesome!

PS. This is the first time I've heard you talk and you sound so british!! I mean, I always knew you were, but hearing it is a completely different thing. XD

BenedictoTeani
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Sessizlik said:

@Benedicto I've loved your singing voice since I first heard you in Tao years and years ago. (wish I could find those songs somewhere, there was one I remember really liking) Still think you have an amazing voice! Thank you for sharing this and I hope things get better for all entertainers and performers soon. I have a lot of friends in the industry both in the US and in the UK and I hate seeing all of you struggle. Stay awesome!

PS. This is the first time I've heard you talk and you sound so british!! I mean, I always knew you were, but hearing it is a completely different thing. XD

Woooooow really going back some time there! Hahaha

Thank you though!
    Teani
    @Benedicto when are we gonna hear those six or however many Aetolia songs you wrote? ;)
    BenedictoIesidAloli
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Sibatti said:

@Benedicto when are we gonna hear those six or however many Aetolia songs you wrote? ;)

You might get one or two of them. Eventually!
    ZeheiaTeaniIesidAloli
  • ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Benedicto said:

I didn't know where else to put this so I'm going to slot it here.

I've been out of work since March last year. The UK has bounced from lockdown to lockdown and unfortunately, the events industry that I work in has suffered tremendously. Since March last year I've managed to complete 3 gigs and many musicians and technicians I know have had to retrain or get new jobs elsewhere.

We're now nearly a year down the line and I'm still just about hanging on but I was always too nervous to do any recording or streaming from home like a lot of other musicians. For some reason, I can go out onto a stage in front of a few thousand people and be fine, however, the thought of recording and filming myself at home terrifies me.

I finally took the plunge last week and I wanted to share with you my second video that I've now put up. It's by no means perfect as I'm still getting used to the software, mixing and filming - none of which I've ever done before.

That being said I'm grateful for the support I've received from people who saw the first video and who have yet to see this next video. I'm grateful and want to show my love to the Aetolians that have been helping me through this last year and so I'm giving my fellow Aetolians an advanced look I guess! I hope you enjoy it!

This was a lovely surprise to find on the forums. Your nerves show, but that's okay. You know what they say about practice.

Don't be afraid to show us more! We'd love to see it.
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    GavramelBenedictoTeaniRhineAloli
  • @Benedicto Can you find a youtube of a crowd to put up on mute to watch while you film, I wonder? You did absolutely lovely and your singing and speaking voice is delightful btw!

You mentioned being more comfortable in front of crowds, though, so I wonder if you can simulate the crowd and get a little bit of that feeling for yourself in front of the camera so it feels less weird.
    BenedictoAloliZeheiaNonateaTeani
    We could set up a Google Meet with my class (they are a music class), and you can sing for an audience. We can have a Q&A to let them know about the situation for entertainers in the UK, even. :) 

• All my love to @Valdas and @Galilei for indulging me last night. It was super meaningful, and I'm glad you wonderful people were there to be a part of it. A+, would dig up graves with you both again.
    GalileiAramaeus
  • Why does @Benedicto look like Lanipator?
    edited April 2021
    Much love to those who have taken the time to RP with me whenever I happen to pop in. I know I'm not around much, but I really enjoy those meetings, however brief they may be. You make the game that enjoyable escape it is meant to be.
    Shout out to @Raynia, @Odette, @Sryaen, @Roux, @Rurthina, and @Omei, among others. 

SryaenRoux
    Things are a bit intense on the forums right now, so here's something I love: the HELPEDIT system. I use it extensively now that it has milestones. Response times are really fast, and it's a small way to help make the game better and get a little extra on the side. I think I've at most had to wait like 12 hours for an approval, it's a great system and I think everyone should be using it when they can.

LinValorie
  • edited April 2021
    Much love to @Chakrasul, who pops up in Elene's mind whenever she wants like she's living in there. I swear I will never know when she's listening or watching, and that's the part that drives Elene a little crazy. I appreciate you, truly I do.

Now whose eyes does Elene pluck out next?
    AlelaLinZeheiaSryaenValorieRhineCallidoraTeani