Esrytesh Sibatti dur Naya

SibattiSibatti Mamba dur NayaAmidst vibrant flora and treesMember Posts: 287 ✭✭✭✭✭
I haven't made one of these yet since the great forum migration. :3

^_~

Comments

• DrestynDrestyn BloodlochMember Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    HI THERE! Sibatti is and has always been a good part of Drestyn's draw for me. His parents are what make him who he is and I'm glad that both are excellent at what they do and how they tell their stories. You do well playing the caring yet stern mother. The proper Mhunnish mother.

Seir
  • KelliaraKelliara Member Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭
    We haven't had any dealings in like...ages.

However, (this may come as a surprise) if I made a Character Breakdown of Kelliara, Sibatti would be listed on there next to "Nemesis."

Aside from that, Sibatti has alway seemed to be a well-structred, 3 dimensional character, played with consistency and thought.

Keep up the good work!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Sibatti
  • LinLin Blackbird The MoongladeMember Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful character, back in rare form.

Most characters, when they've hung up their weapons and sworn off the crusades, flounder and end up going nowhere. Somehow you've transformed Sibatti into this perpetual doting matriarch, the Good Auntie of the entire Heartwood. She isn't crushing the undead or swearing vengeance on her enemies, yet she's relevant, interesting, and never gets stale. 50% of it is the character herself - the other 50% is the unpredictability of your writing.

In a small way, I almost feel like what we're doing now is a reversal of our old origins, even if the dynamic is completely different.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our characters never really got along/clicked before for REASONS and TENSIONS but I continue to hope we can find an outlet for some NEW more meaningful RP in this BRAVE NEW ERA. Aishia and I both are like "Aaaaaaa Sibattiiiiiiii."
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and treesMember Posts: 287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been 4 years, give it to me.
  • KjellKjell Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    I enjoy our little interactions at the crafting place and about the Hunter! And I appreciate your patience when I try to RP when I am very tired! The scene where Kjell fell asleep is one of my favourites, and he wears the flower Sibatti left with him!
    Sibatti