Esrytesh Sibatti dur Naya

SibattiSibatti Mamba dur NayaAmidst vibrant flora and trees
I haven't made one of these yet since the great forum migration. :3

^_~
Tetchta

Comments

• DrestynDrestyn Bloodloch
    HI THERE! Sibatti is and has always been a good part of Drestyn's draw for me. His parents are what make him who he is and I'm glad that both are excellent at what they do and how they tell their stories. You do well playing the caring yet stern mother. The proper Mhunnish mother.

Seir
  • We haven't had any dealings in like...ages.

However, (this may come as a surprise) if I made a Character Breakdown of Kelliara, Sibatti would be listed on there next to "Nemesis."

Aside from that, Sibatti has alway seemed to be a well-structred, 3 dimensional character, played with consistency and thought.

Keep up the good work!
    Now with 253% more Madness.
    Cute-Kelli by @Sessizlik.
    Sibatti
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Beautiful character, back in rare form.

Most characters, when they've hung up their weapons and sworn off the crusades, flounder and end up going nowhere. Somehow you've transformed Sibatti into this perpetual doting matriarch, the Good Auntie of the entire Heartwood. She isn't crushing the undead or swearing vengeance on her enemies, yet she's relevant, interesting, and never gets stale. 50% of it is the character herself - the other 50% is the unpredictability of your writing.

In a small way, I almost feel like what we're doing now is a reversal of our old origins, even if the dynamic is completely different.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Our characters never really got along/clicked before for REASONS and TENSIONS but I continue to hope we can find an outlet for some NEW more meaningful RP in this BRAVE NEW ERA. Aishia and I both are like "Aaaaaaa Sibattiiiiiiii."
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    It's been 4 years, give it to me.
  • I enjoy our little interactions at the crafting place and about the Hunter! And I appreciate your patience when I try to RP when I am very tired! The scene where Kjell fell asleep is one of my favourites, and he wears the flower Sibatti left with him!
    Sibatti
    edited January 2021
    Hello! Bumping this as I've been trying some new and interesting ways of writing and trying to get out more, and would love to hear what the general perception is of Sibs. Even if we don't interact much, or you're finding it difficult, hit a roadblock, aren't sure where to begin, etc, I want to know!
    TetchtaLin
  • TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    step on me mommy

SibattiLinValdas
  • Siba is such a mystery to Straid. Not in a bad way. It's sort of like a delightful, mildly intimidating, alluring, wants to please you but also never ever wants to pester you sort of way. Haha. 

I'm honestly really looking forward to the first time they actually really get to have an in depth session... 

...probably when he does his bloody ritual. 
    Gonna use this thread to include the character art of Sib I've accumulated since she became Azudim, and also bump, since it's been about a year!

Yeleni Sib vs Azu Sib chibi, by Phoe:

Trading card, by Eleanor:

Mean Girls memeing (Lin, Siba, Pilar), by me:

In her full ritualwear, by nihlus
    WyattLinReaveIesidRhine
  • I've never rp'd with you before, but I have to say that the last piece of artwork is simply stunning! <3
    Feirenz Ourborian tells you, "Kids these days...nobody talks face to face anymore! You're all buried nose deep in your telepathy!"
    IesidWyattRhineIllikaal
    edited July 2022
    Combined art update and bump! (art by Zinthings / Eleanor)

Sib has had many interesting threads currently, and she's taken a bit of a sharp left turn in her actions. Would love to hear how this is landing, what might help, what hasn't been clear, etc.

LinIllikaal
  • Mami...

Perpetually grateful that I swallowed my own nerves and took the plunge with Sibatti when Mati was but a wee babe. Your character, and all of dur Naya, have been instrumental in helping to shape mine, and I only see that continuing into the future. It's the kind of support and willingness to go with the flow and "yes, and" that anyone hopes they find when they roll a character. I have no doubt that my character and roleplay has been enriched as a result of playing opposite of you, and I hope that I have provided the same for you.
    Sibatti
  • RihrinRihrin Duiran
    I haven't written anything yet, apparently! So, I just want to go ahead and do it. I could gush about you over the years I've known you, but I'll give what is in the here and now.

Rihrin and Sibatti haven't been able to have any real scenes yet, because of timings and our circles we typically linger in, but what has happened has always been interesting. Sibatti is a character that has certainly brought inspiration to Rihrin's outlook on existence and being Duirani. She's scary, but in the best way possible - unafraid and bold. Willing to do what needs to be done with a steady-head and hand. She's taking Duiran, and the Shamans in turn, in such a fantastic way that I think will define the orgs for a long time ahead - which is so needed. All your hard work over the years, alongside Mati/Illi, is finally really paying off and I couldn't be more excited.

I keep trying to make little reasons to reach out, to keep the thread going between our chars, because I hope we get to interact again. Hopefully we will!