Let's consolidate the rules and general rulings here.
1. Keep it PG13. Communications where all parties are agreed to lift that are fine, but default to ingame talky rules. The unicorning unicorn filter will fix swears for those that want it PG.
2. Be civil. This is not a place to insult one another. If you have a problem with someone, that's what the admin are for. Send a message to @Tiur
or any other mod/admin. Celani/Gods/Admin ingame are default mods here. Someone is rude? Message. Insulting? Message. Etc. Counter insults are not productive.
2a. This forum is a place of meeting between sides of the game, as well as Admin and players. That means we'll talk about things we don't get along with one another on, even criticize. BE CIVIL. We are also run BY the game, so if your criticism veers off into how you hate another player, or switches from criticism into attack, you're not being civil.
2b. This is not a neutral place; if you have a problem with the game contact email@example.com. Any things that should go through support and are instead shared here intending to insult the game, players, admin, etc... those will just be deleted and you'll be banned.
3. If the thread is started by an Admin, keep the replies on topic and add to the discussion. Diverting the thread from its intended point will either make the Admin mad, or just get the thread closed. Or both.
4. This is OOC. Don't carry things back and forth. That said, willful ignorance on a character level is difficult, so don't expect everyone to ignore that you posted about how you're going to steal all of Enorian's puppies.
5. Don't be a jerk. If no one gets your humor or satire, you were probably just being a jerk.
5a. When a thread is closed and stated as done, or deleted, etc... don't remake it. We have ways to recreate threads if we want to fork the discussion or something.
Punishments will usually be forum bans with units of weeks. I.e. the smallest punishment is a week ban, and everything else will be multiples of weeks, onward unto infinity.
Tiur reserves the right to change these rules on a whim, so check them every now and then. Big things will get a thread just in case. You can post here if you want to debate a rule or ask for other rules. Or add a funny picture.