LOVE

edited November 2012 in Harpy's Head Tavern
Much, much love to Haern for everything. The work you do with the Shamans, the Order interactions, whimsical comments over CT or GT, everything.  

Also, let there be a love thread. Keepin' dis shiz positive up in hurr.
Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
IosyneRazmael

Comments

• Much love for all the divine in the pools especially Niuri, she has made everything worth it <3

Irea - you were a great rp partner, sorry my rp strayed away

Kallah - you have been my best friend for 10 years now, lets shoot for another 10!

everyone else - love the rp and the interactions in passing by, you are all amazing.
    imageimageimage
    Amara
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    PUPPY!!

Read: Mari and I have a puppy. Her name is Zelda.
    SaybreSeigNiavex
  • You better plan on getting another one named Link..or a cat named Ganondorf. Or else!
    ArbreSeig
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    I didn't get to name her, though Zelda is fitting. We have a theme for our pets "Royalty" the cat is King Leonidas, the dog is Princess Zelda.

• Alistaire said:
    I didn't get to name her, though Zelda is fitting. We have a theme for our pets "Royalty" the cat is King Leonidas, the dog is Princess Zelda.

That's adorable.

imageimage
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    edited December 2012
    Love to Xavin, Mariena, Arbre, and Orisae for making this transition easy. Not sure if congratulations or condolences are more appropriate, but I can envision this being good for Duiran in the long run, and I'm not just being egotistical!

Love to Areka for just being an amazing and supportive person. Many <3s.

And also to Rivas, for being a damn good sport about everything.

Belgarion, too, for unending patience in helping me with my system. What a guy.

And much love for everyone in IRC. I think it's going pretty successfully this time around, and it's looking good for the future (well, Borscin's there, but everything can't be perfect). I'm really thrilled that we were able to kickstart a sense of community again.

I'm in a really good place right now, and I love you all. /hippie
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Kiyotan said:
    I can envision this being good for Duiran in the long run, and I'm not just being egotistical!
    Rho
    I rescind my love for you.
    ArbreNiavex
  • Love how well Eleanor's chibis seem to mesh with these new forums. The profile pictures especially, when you click their names, look sweet.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Except as Neithan informed me, which is true, mine looks like a gold frowney face on a black backdrop when not looked at closely.

Fitting! FOREBER DISAPPROVING (now to find my tits of disapproval pic).
    Aldric
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I love Neithan and I's new puppy, Zelda ^^. She is a boxer.

• DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    I love grocery shopping.

I just.. everything is better during/after you've got a cart full of stuff that transitions into a kitchen full of stuff, which then leads to a bunch of delicious meals.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    AlycenaSeig
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    It's snowing outside. I approve!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Kiyotan said:

And also to Rivas, for being a damn good sport about everything.

Wait whoa WHOA, why am I a good sport? I didn't agree to be a good sport. I feel screwed.

LOVE for all the LOVE I've gotten since coming back. I was afraid it was gonna be kinda empty and anticlimactic, coming back after leaving in January, but everyone's been super welcoming and just as awesome as I remember.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• edited December 2012
    Getting to sleep in past 7am for the first time in weeeeeks. I just woke up at 1pm and I'm feeling great, oh god. 

Also, love to everyone that's been offering me support during the last few days, aetolia players and real life friends. This has been one hellish week and I would have flown apart without all of you.

I also love that this forum has a chicken emote. That is adorable!  ~:> ~:> ~:> ~:>
    HavenLin
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Love upcoming vacations and adventures and inevitable nerding out.
    I love Aldric's signature and all things Nigel.
    AldricOrisae
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Its my day off, what is not to love about that!
    Seig
  • edited December 2012
    Well I posted in the wrong area somehow. I'm bad at these forums.

IN ANY CASE: Much love to Enorian, especially after departing. I had a lot of fun there. Furthermore, much love to anyone and everyone who has taken time to interact with Dasha in RP or PK. I can't think of anything that I haven't enjoyed on this game yet!
    HavenArekaKonnorn
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Love, love, love, love that my girl won Winners Bitch and Best of Opposites for a 3 point Major at today's Dog show. First time out after an extended break from showing and she's still turning heads.

Orisae
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Orisae's signature. Dat movie.

Orisae
  • edited December 2012
    Kerryn said:
    Love, love, love, love that my girl won Winners Bitch and Best of Opposites for a 3 point Major at today's Dog show. First time out after an extended break from showing and she's still turning heads.
    Niiiiice! From what I remember, you had some absolute beauties there, though. I'm not surprised that they're still showing up all the others. 
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Orisae said:
    Kerryn said:
    Niiiiice! From what I remember, you had some absolute beauties there, though. I'm not surprised that they're still showing up all the others. 
    Thank you! :)

Orisae
  • Lin said:
    Orisae's signature. Dat movie.

What movie!?
  • That would be my favorite animated movie, Rock and Rule. It's so ridiculous and hilariously awesome with songs and voice acting by Iggy Pop and Blondie.
    You can watch it on Youtube. :D
    LinAkimoto
  • ..wow. A mixture of weird and awesome. Double thumbs up Orisae, you made my night by showing me this movie. And thus this reply is now full of love for Rock and Rule.
    :D
    LinAarbrokOrisae
  • edited December 2012
    YOU ARE SO WELCOME! I can't tell you how many Aetolian's I've exposed to that movie or how many times I've watched it, now. It's really one hell of a classic, haha. 

Mok reminds me of Anfini, every time.

Actually, Roux. Other things you might be interested in watching- Fire and Ice, Cold World, StarChaser Legend of Orion, Flight of Dragons and a few others. The ending of Flight of Dragons remains one of my childhood and current favorites.

Lin
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    "Smoking? I wrote the book on smoking, you disrespectful cove."

"And I could really use a cigarette right about now."

OrisaeSeig
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • Oh god. Daing, I loooove that movie!

The Princess and the Goblin. I saw that one on youtube, too, and it made me laugh. Some of the dialogue was kind of.. almost inappropriate.