Aetolian AMA

Comments

• Switch sides?

[spoiler] I'd be a Spirean Syssin [/spoiler]

Someone else?

[spoiler] I'd want to be Arbre for a few months until the crazy got to me, then I'd want to be Roux for a bit...but I'd always just want to be Elwyn cause she is pretty awesome but I am bias, heh. [/spoiler]
    imageimage
    Lianca
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    @Elwyn: What's up with that new emo title?
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • Elwyn: What's up with that new emo title?

[spoiler] A desperate attempt to get someone's attention, who, at the moment doesn't really seem to care about how she's been treating Elwyn. Or at least that is how it is coming off, I dunno, we'll see what happens with it. Elwyn's got pain...thus emo. [/spoiler]
    imageimage
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    [spoiler]She's channeling Arbre.[/spoiler]
    XavinKiyotan
  • Here's me being late to the game. I'm in.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Haven said:

Everyone: If your character could be anyone, anyone at all, who would they be?
    [spoiler]Edhain.

Or this:

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Switch sides?

[spoiler]Luminaries and Duiran. Sarita tends to find one sort of spiritual sort of goal, and then fanatically stick to it. The entire idea of spirituality and angels in particular would probably resonate with her the strongest. She would probably choose Duiran over Enorian because she views Enorian as Bloodloch's equal and exact opposite, so she assumes she'd like its attitudes about as much as she likes the majority of the one's from Bloodloch - not very much at all.[/spoiler]

Class skills?

[spoiler]Sanguis, Lycanthropy, and Subterfuge.[/spoiler]

Who would she want to be?

[spoiler]A goddess of some sort, preferably the result of a romantic encounter between Chakrasul and Severn. I know Severn and Niuri were/are a thing, but with Chakrasul having lust as one of her tenets, I think she'd have been able to seduce Severn.[/spoiler]
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    edited December 2012
    Switch sides:
    [spoiler] Carnifex and beat them into submission and shape like they beat their hounds, into proper, brutal northern warlords instead of whatever they are now and whatever you qualify the trail of fail (except Luna) made them post-Sryaen. Cityless. [/spoiler]

Who would she be?
    [spoiler]Divine Adjudicator, some combination of a smith-god and mashing of Damariel and Dhar FOR SWEET JUSTICE AND LOGIC AND PUNISHMENTS, OH THE PUNISHMENTS. [/spoiler]
    AmaraOrisae
  • Rivas said:
    Everyone: A switch flips in your character's head and they decide they're going to be the exact same person as before, but they're switching sides. Which city/guild do they end up in, and why?

[spoiler]Tahl would likely split off from his current faction by some sort of chaotic and explosive means, and then proceed to Spinesreach where he would join the Sciomancers. Mages'll be mages, y'know? Even mad ones.[/spoiler]
    edited December 2012
    Rivas said:
    Everyone: A switch flips in your character's head and they decide they're going to be the exact same person as before, but they're switching sides. Which city/guild do they end up in, and why?

[spoiler] While I went Syssin last time, I think Seir would head for Spinesreach and Atabahi if he went to the other side. They ultimately would've fit better for him being a savage and all. [/spoiler]

Everyone: Is there anyone from the other side (or even your own side) that your character views not necessarily as a rival, but as the antagonist of their story and who they ultimately want to defeat in one form or another?
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Everyone: Is there anyone from the other side (or even your own side) that your character views not necessarily as a rival, but as the antagonist of their story and who they ultimately want to defeat in one form or another?

[spoiler]

For Rival, it would have been Strung, but antagonist? Probably Mazzion... long history between Dask and Mazzion as we have both been, for the better part of 5+ RL years, heavily involved in our respective sides leadershp, even when we don't have any titles.

[/spoiler]

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Seir said:

[spoiler]Nope.[/spoiler]
    Amara
    Alexina: What prompted that randomRP?
    Seir said:
    [spoiler]Lin, I think. It's not that she's antagonistic to Kiyotan so much as the personification of all the things Kiyotan consciously disdains but subconsciously wishes he had: a hedonistic lifestyle free of responsibility, the fluidity to be able to move from org to org, god to god, and quickly adapt. It's not something he really gives much thought or weight to, but when he considers it, he aches to 'defeat' her to prove that he made the correct choice in his lifestyle.

Also sometimes she needs to be taken down a peg, c'mon.[/spoiler]
    Arbre said:
    Alexina: What prompted that randomRP?
    OOCly:
    [spoiler]That first time? Okay, to be perfectly honest, I saw the Arbretree on the forums and it made me think of an old signature that involved Arbrelina Jolie stealing peoples' babies away. While this was not the main reason for our interaction, I did see the picture and it made me smile. I just could not avoid mentioning that. Anyway. After that first rp session, I just wanted more.[/spoiler]

ICly:
    [spoiler]Alexina has been thinking about her old friends and acquaintances lately, and although she never knew Arbre on a personal level, she (Arbre) has figured in some of those memories. Anyway, it was mostly a spur-of-the-moment whim occasion, although Arbre might have been on to one of the main reasons. There was no great plan or secret plot. Alexina does not regret going to see Arbre, and neither do I.[/spoiler]

Everyone:
    If you could get an AMA artifact in Aetolia - basically, Qddwyn gave you a stack of magical parchments that would get distributed to all inhabitants in Aetolia - what would you ask? You only get to pick one question, and that one question would be sent on all on the parchments. Everyone would have to answer truthfully and with a signature, so you would know who wrote what.
    You mean this?
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    OrisaeAlexinaAmara
    Oh, my god! There it is! So funny!
  • I want to play too. :D

Rivas said:

[spoiler]
    Hard to say because I don't think he would be the "exact same person" if he switched sides. Maybe a Spirean Carnifex.
    [/spoiler]

Everyone: in a game of truth or dare, would your character choose truth or dare? If truth, what would be the question of which he or she would be most afraid? If dare, what kind of dare would be the most likely to defeat your character - one revolving around physical risk, or one revolving around shame, or one revolving around a close interaction with others (violent or affectionate?), or nothing at all?
    edited March 2013
    Edi: On second thought, probably not a good idea.
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Edhain said:
    Everyone: in a game of truth or dare, would your character choose truth or dare? If truth, what would be the question of which he or she would be most afraid? If dare, what kind of dare would be the most likely to defeat your character - one revolving around physical risk, or one revolving around shame, or one revolving around a close interaction with others (violent or affectionate?), or nothing at all?
    [spoiler]Truth. And nothing. Daingean is one hundred percent certain in every answer he's got.[/spoiler]
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Oh, I didn't know this was an opt-in thing. Count me in.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    [Quote]Everyone: A switch flips in your character's head and they decide they're going to be the exact same person as before, but they're switching sides. Which city/guild do they end up in, and why?
    [/quote]

[Spoiler]Citiless Atabahi[/quote]
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Dain answered Edhain's question for me if you replace "Daingean" with "Alistaire".
  • @Kiyotan: So according to your Anguish post you will never RP with Lin again, what happened, if it is ooc then dismiss my questions

I would love to answer, but that question is better directed at @Lin.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Damonicus said:
    @Kiyotan: So according to your Anguish post you will never RP with Lin again, what happened, if it is ooc then dismiss my questions
    A while back I said I was going to retire Lin. I didn't retire Lin so hard, she went to Spinesreach and became the guildmaster of the Syssin.

But now I guess I'm really doing it, so I'm having a lot of "wrapping things up" RP with people. Given that Elanth disappeared to who knows where, Lin took her child, Amila, and asked Kiyotan to adopt her, on account of Lin pissing off and doing something crazy (hunting down Omei with the intention to kill Her, trying to gaze into the deepest parts of the Spheres, etc.).

I'm not going to say the name aloud, but I'm not making it exceptionally difficult to guess who my next character is.
  • edited January 2013
    I think I'd like to join in on this!

[spoiler]She'd definitely end up in Spinesreach, and she'd probably end up being a very bad Syssin on account of being too antsy about any of the other classes.[/spoiler]

Edhain said:
    [spoiler]I think she'd probably pick dare so as to avoid a few pretty difficult questions. I think what would 'defeat' her would really vary quite widely depending on who is involved in it with her, but probably something to do with shame or close interactions.[/spoiler]

• wow, I need to get with the program here.. so let's go with:

Haven said:

Everyone: If your character could be anyone, anyone at all, who would they be?
    [spoiler] Niuri [/spoiler]

Rivas said:

[spoiler] There's a few guilds I could see her going to if she were to switch sides although two of them she absolutely would refuse to join. So that would leave the Indorani or possibly the Cabalists. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] This is a hard one. It's more of an entire organization and not a person per se. [/spoiler]

[spoiler] Truth. She feels that she has nothing to hide. Although, the subject of courage vs cowardice is not one she would particularly want to talk about [/spoiler]

• @Dasha: I just have to ask, why do you still call Konnorn sir?

@Alexina: Will Arithyl ever be finished, or will it be an ongoing project until the end of the game?

@Edhain: Is there anything that could happen for you to leave Dhar's order? If so, what?

@Everyone: You are playing a game of chess against a Divine of your chose. If you win, you will get one wish. Who would the Divine be and what would you wish for when winning?

edited January 2013
    Konnorn said:

@Alexina: Will Arithyl ever be finished, or will it be an ongoing project until the end of the game?

[spoiler]It's getting closer to completion.[/spoiler]