Aetolian AMA

Comments

• Everyone: A switch flips in your character's head and they decide they're going to be the exact same person as before, but they're switching sides. Which city/guild do they end up in, and why?

I guess Camille would join up with the...hmm...I can't really think of a guild that suits his personality. While I hadn't intended for him to be undead, I find out hard to picture him anywhere else. He might join the Daru to try to strengthen himself, or perhaps be the bookkeeper of the Luminaries.
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
  • Rivas said:
    Everyone: A switch flips in your character's head and they decide they're going to be the exact same person as before, but they're switching sides. Which city/guild do they end up in, and why?

[spoiler] Rho would likely end up in either the Sentaari, because of the way she views the world and also telepathy OP, or in the Luminaries, because she has more contact with them than most other guilds.[/spoiler]
    Damonicus said:
    Everyone: If you could combine any three class skills and make your own class, what would you pick and why?
    [spoiler]Subterfuge, Telepathy and Spirituality. You thought you could get away from phase? Try getting away from phase, mind sapience and angel listen. I'm in your head.[/spoiler]
  • edited December 2012
    Rivas said:

Everyone: A switch flips in your character's head and they decide they're going to be the exact same person as before, but they're switching sides. Which city/guild do they end up in, and why?
    [spoiler]Elanth doesn't view himself as belonging either to the Light or Dark sides of the conflict, but that said he'd probably go join Duiran and be a Sentaari.[/spoiler]
    Damonicus said:
    Everyone: If you could combine any three class skills and make your own class, what would you pick and why?
    [spoiler]Subterfuge, Telepathy, and Illumination.[/spoiler]
  • Oops, making my own class...
    I'd go with the carnifex axe skill whose name I forgot, sanguis and corpus. I want vampire knights!
    My avatar is not representative of how I or my character look.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Camille said:
    Oops, making my own class... I'd go with the carnifex axe skill whose name I forgot, sanguis and corpus. I want vampire knights!
    The Carnifex polearm (Halberd, Bardiche) and hammer skills fall under Savagery.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • edited December 2012
    Switching sides:

Luminaries.
    I am building Raeche around the sayings 'the road to Hell is paved with good intentions', as well as, 'you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain'.

Being in the luminaries would be the perfect set up for that.

Also, they would let me keep phase, and even if they didn't, there'd be lightform.

Making class:
    Tekura, Subterfuge, Bloodshed.

Tekura because it is the bashnitz.
    Subterfuge to be a Sneaky.
    Bloodshed because doggy.

^ gave up on spoiler tags because they seem to be spoilt for me.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    [raeche]Put everything you want inside of the tags.
    Even if it takes up several lines.
    Don't end the tags until you're ready to unspoiler.[/raeche]
    Arbre said:
    [raeche]Put everything you want inside of the tags.
    Even if it takes up several lines.
    Don't end the tags until you're ready to unspoiler.[/raeche]
    If you quote her, she seems to be doing that.
    havenbanner2
    edited December 2012
    Hrm.

It's because you tricked us in Mafia.
    Periluna
  • Elwyn: Can you ever see Elwyn leaving Duiran? If so, where would she go?

[spoiler] No, it's her home and now she has little reason to ever step foot inside of Enorian again, beyond going to her guildhall. And while, Spinesreach seems cool now, it's not for her. So, no, I don't see her ever leaving Duiran but who knows what can happen in the future. [/spoiler]
    imageimage
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn

[spoiler]Spinesreach and Sciomancers. None of the other guilds interest or really fit Kerryn and even then Scio's are a stretch now. City, she doesn't much care for Spines but it fits some of her ideals better then Bloodloch.[/spoiler]

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Anyone else having a really hard time reading the spoiler colors?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

[spoiler]Yeah, they are kind of annoying.[/spoiler]
  • edited December 2012
    Damonicus said:

[spoiler]Subterfuge, Illumination, and Lycanthropy - Why not? A lycan that can use bows and phase as well as Discharge? [/spoiler]
  • Arbre said:
    Hrm.

It's because you tricked us in Mafia.
    It was a joke! How'd I know you guys would assume I was that dumb and take it as a serious slip-up. :(

Your joke got you -lynched-.  So how 'bout them apples?
  • Well I seem to be getting past it better than you :p
    RaecheAlexinaCiarelleOrisaeSeirAngweAryanne
    Question: Switching sides

[spoiler]He'd become a rogue Carnifex mercenary. If rogue was out of the question then I'd say tie between Atabahi and Teradrim.[/spoiler]

Question: Class skills?

[spoiler]Savagery, Deathlore, and Lycanthropy.[/spoiler]

Everyone: If your character could be anyone, anyone at all, who would they be?
    havenbanner2
  • edited December 2012
    Haven said:
    [spoiler]Exodus Qunmai, Vengeful Spectre
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    General:
    He is 325 years old.
    He was born on the 14th of Niuran, year 52 of the Midnight Age.
    He is ranked 144th in Aetolia.
    He is a Proletarian in Spinesreach.
    He is One of the Family in the Syssin.
    He is a Penetrator of the Depths in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is the clan head of the clan called 'The Qunmai Legacy'.
    He is the clan head of the clan called 'Clandestine'.
    He is a mentor and able to take on proteges.
    He is an Apprentice in the Bardic Fellowship of Iosyne.
    He is considered to be approximately 95% of your might.

Fame:
    He has been ranked #1 in experience.
    He has reigned as ruler of a city.
    He has been elected to the ruling council of a city.
    He has served as a guildmaster.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/spoiler]
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Haven said:
    [spoiler]That was a tough one. Right now, I think Alexina - if she could be anyone - would be either Mazzion or Luna. Or a combination of both![/spoiler]
  • Haven said:

[spoiler] Sibatti or Arbre with a mixture of Elwyn thrown in [/spoiler]
    Arbre
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Haven said:
    [Spoiler]Rahn, returned via epic event.[/spoiler]
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    AlistaireHaven
    ogodwat

+1 egobre
  • @Arbre:

[spoiler] I said OR [/spoiler]
    Arbre
    No you didn't.

And to answer Haven's question:

[spoiler]Arbre would be Roux.[/spoiler]
    Periluna
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Lin wouldn't be anyone else, because despite the self-hatred she's completely full of herself and thinks she's pretty much the best at most things.

... Yeah that was a serious answer. :\
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Kiyo would be Alexander the Great.

You did say anyone
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    LinOrisae
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    [Spoiler] Alistaire would be Arion, pre-crazy. [/spoiler]
    Daingean
  • edited December 2012
    Class skills?

[Spoiler] Subterfuge, Shamanism, Righteousness. Wearing them masks, phasing, and cloaking myself in auras. Heeell yeah! [/spoiler]

Switch side?

[Spoiler] Probably a Spirean Cabalist. Ori's roleplay has her settling down into taking a more spiritual/knowledgeable look at the world around her lately and I couldn't see her ever going Bloodlochian. Even if she really wanted to. Besides that, she'd always found that guild mysterious and intriguing so there's that. [/spoiler]

Someone else?

[Spoiler] She'd want to be Lin, temporarily, just to see what the good fuss is about with all this hedonism. Prude is a prude! [/spoiler]
    Lin