Aetolian AMA

Pretty sure this is where it was. Any questions as to how it works, just refer back to here

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm in.
  • I'm in.

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I'm in too. Did anyone figure out if there's a spoiler tag option in the new forums yet?
  • I'll do it too, I guess!

• I'm in too, but nobody cares. :(
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    edited December 2012
    There was talk of spoilers. I don't know if it's actually been put in, though.

[spoiler]Hado needs to post more pictures of himself dancing on these forums.[/spoiler]

Edit: Hey look, there is! Also, I'm in.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I'll join, too.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I'm in.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Sure, why not.
  • edited December 2012
    Arbre:

Was being Feral Will all you thought it would be, or are you glad to have the reins passed to someone else?
  • Why not, me too!!

• I am most assuredly in.
  • Ask away!
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Ask me crap.
  • I wanna be asked questions too!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Lin:

Is the current leadership of the Syssin upholding your vision for the Syndicate?
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Rho: What does your character thinkg of Daskalos and the Luminaries?

Lianca: How do you like being in Damariel's order? What are your aspirations with her?

Aldric: What made Aldric snap and set half of Enorian on fire.I wasn't playing at the time.

Xavin: Dask and Xavin have an odd relationship. What would help ease the tension, since they run in the same circles but obviously don't like each other?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Daskalos said:

Xavin: Dask and Xavin have an odd relationship. What would help ease the tension, since they run in the same circles but obviously don't like each other?

This is a difficult question, I think. A fair bit of Xavin's issues with Daskalos come from seeing how things with other parties have been devolving lately, even if Daskalos isn't to blame. So it is difficult for him to not shunt some of his frustration at Daskalos even though he knows that he isn't exactly at fault. Other than that, he has concerns about some political things, though to be honest all the politicking between Duiran and Enorian and the Ascendril and Enorian is starting to get him worn down.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Hadoryu: Now that you've stopped playing, what was your most memorable experience in Aetolia?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Ooh, quesshins!
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Tahl said:
    Ooh, quesshins!
    Is Tahl bringing the Aquasphere back?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Periluna said:
    Lin:

Is the current leadership of the Syssin upholding your vision for the Syndicate?
    [spoiler]Yes and no.

Lin succeeded in creating a new guild image that sustained itself after she retired, which is something I don't think a lot of guildmasters manage. Klonk ran it pretty much the way it was envisioned, and in many cases expanded on the Syndicate dream in ways that Lin didn't really manage. He didn't know what could or couldn't be done, which means he essentially acted without limits, which is great.

There was, however, a huge lack of communication from him and as a result of miscommunication between Klonk/Elanth/Lin, she ended up leaving the guild on a project that turned out to be non-existent.

There has been nothing from Raeche at all so I/Lin couldn't tell you how that's going, but I hear good things.[/spoiler]
    edited December 2012
    Periluna said:
    Arbre:

Was being Feral Will all you thought it would be, or are you glad to have the reins passed to someone else?
    HOLY POOP I'M THE FIRST QUESTION!!!

[spoiler]The answer?  I all but ragequit being Feral Will.  The difference between that and what I did was that I spent a while thinking about it and trying to convince myself it'd get better, but it never did.  Finally I snapped over something small and was like I'm done, and threw it at Kiyo.  My stress level (which DID coincide with finals ending) dropped -drastically-, and I'm SO glad I'm done with it.  I don't have the patience required, as a player, and my answer to everything was 'f- them, kick them out/cancel the treaty/light the city on fire'.

I was, however, really surprised at how many people were bummed out that I stepped down - I knew I'd get one or two, but the amount of people who spoke up really made me feel good.

tl;dr - SCREW FERAL WILL, I'M FREEEEEE[/spoiler]
    OrisaeNola
  • I'm in too, now that I understand how this works!
    It's basically to find out answers to questions you're curious about, but can't exactly find out ICly.
    Also, someone please explain how to spoiler.
  • edited December 2012
    Daskalos said:

Lianca: How do you like being in Damariel's order? What are your aspirations with her?

I totally love it. You guys are awesome. Being in Damariel's order gives her more of a sense of purpose than any other organization has (even though she's only been in a few orgs ever) and gives her a chance to learn new skills and branch out some. She can totally be an airhead at times and everyone seems to take that side of her rather well. She looks up to every person in the order and is happy to help out where she can.

Aspirations, hmm. I'm working on getting her to be more outspoken, honestly. She's in a good point in her life at the moment with not much drama so she's been working on her crafting and getting more licenses. I'm hoping to get her into some more positions where she can branch out even further, rp with more people and see where that takes her.

edit: I've got now clue how to do spoilers yet.
  • Haven said:
    Tahl said:
    Ooh, quesshins!
    Is Tahl bringing the Aquasphere back?
    Most definitely. #1 Aquamancer in the realms!
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    edited December 2012
    For those who require it:

To spoiler, do this - except, where it says 'example' do 'spoiler'.

[Example] Text [/Example]

Raeche: Was the interaction between her and Dain generally random? I know they had a bit of interaction when she was a mostly newbie, and he was poking about helping anyone who died that wasn't obviously a nastypants, but other than that, a lot of their conversation seemed to come up spur of the moment.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.