LOVE

Comments

• All my friends. 

I have too many to list. I'm so lucky to have all of you guys though. You make so happy. 

If you're not sure if I'm referring to you, I probably am, I love all you guys. 
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs

I love it (and this is so mean) when work starts at 7:45am on a Saturday and I'm scheduled to work with a certain coworker that always shows up late and grouches about everything. Whenever that happens, I show up (like I normally do and we're supposed to) a half hour early to open the office up and get things ready for patients and the doctor.. and when she strolls in latelatelate without an apology ..it's noticeable and I look like a good guy.

I love looking like the good guy.

MoireanPerilunaTeaniDaskalosAryanneSlypheVeovis
  • Creating Change! This place is amazing, pictures are forthcoming

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Much love has to be given out for several things. Today was a special kind of day for me!

Love to Spinesreach (easier than naming all) for adding to said specialness.

Another huge love was for getting this (Spoiler tags for size of image and such!):

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]

And finally some love for someone who tries to grief - only to get slammed down! Awyiss. :D

AarbrokOmeiEmelle
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    @Arbre saved the rage thread from destruction at the hands of angry Carnifex. Much love to the mighty splitter of threads.
    AryanneDamariel
  • @Arbre

I was scrolling through the forums last night with my son sitting beside me. He saw your sig and said, "You're not a lady. You're nothin' but a sister."

I legit lol'd
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    A++ keep him around.

@Periluna
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited February 2014
    Spoilered for language.
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    I've probably LOVE'd on Allie Brosh before, but I'mma do it again. Life is hard sometimes, but somehow looking at this picture always makes me giggle, and therefore believe that actually, maybe everything isn't hopeless unicorns. (it's just unicorns amirite)

Edit: Also this. http://lolmythesis.com
    ArbreAryanne
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    I just watched this movie:

Do not let the vaguely campy trailer fool you. It is amazing, and touching, and sweet and sure, a little predictable, but it is one of the best movies I've watched in recent memory.

All of those guy-with-a-baby-he's-not-remotely-ready for films wish they could be this one.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    KerrynBraeHaern
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Galvanism's teaching messages.

[spoiler] With a warm nod, Inesse agrees to teach you the lesser-known art of Galvanism.

Inesse looks a bit shifty, her eyes glancing from side to side. When no one else is looking, she reaches out and touches you. A tingling shock zaps you! Inesse looks amused.

Inesse explains that you must be ready at all times to guard against all kinds of electricity, even those from the most unlikely sources. She produces the source of the zap, displaying a rough piece of cloth for you to inspect.

Stuffing the cloth back from whence it came, Inesse tries to explain electricity in simple terms. All you really get from it is to watch out for shamans and monks.

Inesse sighs patiently and tries again. This time, you gather that shamans can call lightning down from the heavens, and monks can focus their Kai against you, all of which you already knew. Great.

Inesse fails to mask her irritation and attempts to explain it a third time. You nod and smile, hoping the lesson is almost over.

Inesse falls into a trance-like silence, eyes closed, mute as a stone. When you tap her on the shoulder to regain her attention, her muscles are hard as stone! She must be tensing every muscle in her body!

Inesse explains that she was practicing Galvanism for you to observe and imitate. She confirms that she was indeed tensing every muscle as a defense against electrical energies. You comply and attempt to mimic her supposedly masterful display.

Just as your lower back starts to ache, Inesse permits you to stop. She says that although being hard as rock is important at the moment of discharge, building up a tolerance for electrical energies now can save you a world of trouble later.

To that end, Inesse recommends dragging your stockinged feet across Djeiran carpets to start with, and later climbing trees in thunderstorms! You feel improved already. The lesson in Galvanism is over.
    Your skill in Galvanism has risen to Adept.
    [/spoiler]
    RivasPiperSlypheOleisBakhtuh
  • When you go do your taxes expecting 1500-2000, and they tell you you're getting 6700. Go ahead and just give me all the credits.
    AryanneSlypheDraimanPerilunaKatszia
  • Relax Daskalos.

(But really, echoing love for dat refund check. Mine's ~$2k this year, which is the highest I've had yet, so cheers to that.)

XavinDaskalosKatszia
  • Oh boy. I'm not the only one who's getting an unusually large return then. Compared the the $1000 or so I usually get, I'm getting more than $3000 this year.

• I haven't filed mine yet but now you guys have me expecting big numbers. -_-
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I hate you all. We bought a house and made less than we made the year before..and we're paying $300 federal. :(

• It's having a kid, Sol. Well, that and spending most of the year in a tax-free zone, so only like 1/5th of my income counted.
    Periluna
  • Mine was a combination of paid interest on student loans and getting a rather hefty credit for continuing education.

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I have to pay in, like I do every year. No refunds for me.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

JaslineRivas
  • You pay 300 credits and receive a phial of the sanguine.

^--- Birthday present.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

HavenEzalorNeithanPiper
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    All my jobs are contract. I don't like tax time. :(
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    DaskalosIosyneIlyon
  • I love the new web client. It's an improvement and I'm one of the few non - newbies that actively used the old one. 
    Aryanne
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I use the web client at work daily, @Rowena. I completely agree!

• I love your sig @Mariena.
    imageimage
    PerilunaJasline
  • edited February 2014
    Good for you @periluna, you deserve it!

ArekaJaslinePeriluna
  • :) Happy for you @Periluna. Better remember to have lunch with me before you move though!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

SolariaPeriluna
  • Man you guys posting quadruple digit refunds...I started my taxes and was gonna get back a whopping $175..then my Unemployment form came in for the 1 week of January I had it..now my refund is $80...that's almost not worth bothering. *weep*
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Periluna said:
    SQUEE! Just got off the phone. Did an interview with a Store Director for a position in another district and he ended the conversation with, "As soon as your other half gets placed in a store and y'all move down here, let me know and I'll put you on the schedule. The position is yours." 

Translation: Promotion. Going from part-time (and only about 15 hours a week at that) to full-time (guaranteed 32 hours a week). A ten percent raise (which puts me at almost $11/hr). BENEFITS that are 10x better than my current ones. All around awesomeness.

Sorry if none of that made sense. Too excited.  
    /me throws a party for Peril

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Periluna
  • Mariena said:
    I use the web client at work daily, @Rowena. I completely agree!
    Hihi, a couple of people do that which I know of. I'm the only one that bothers trying to PK on it to my knowledge though. At least I've never heard of someone else that silly! 

Also congrats @Periluna , hope you still find time to play !
    Periluna