LOVE

Comments

• Ison said:
     She also managed not to kill me in an event which is a big thing for me. 
    You're just going to encourage him.
  • I made Deans List at my University. I think my shot of transferring back home just got a lot better.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AryannePerilunaArbrePiperKatszia
  • edited January 2014
    I forgot to turn my alarm on...so did my co-worker who picks me up. Love for that cause now I get to have coffee and read forums.
    imageimage
    Aryanne
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Someone pasted it on IRC.  I should remember who, but I don't.  I'll blame ECT.
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Lots of loves today, despite the fact that the flu is absolutely kicking my butt.

First, my new desk and my really sweet roommate for helping me put it together in my sickly state. I'm not sure I can emphasize how much better this is for me than the janky tabletop I was using before.

Also my cat. Because look at her.

You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    AryanneAarbrokTeaniChakrasulJaslineEzalorEmelleInfinKatszia
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    So, I see the keyboard underneath there.

But for a moment, I was like 'Does Oleis interact with his computer via music?' and I was suddenly entirely aware how you managed such code masterpieces.

Now I wanna get a portrait shirt with Bach and Chopin and some others, and then just put Oleis' head in the middle with the caption under them all 'Masters of Composition'..
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    Arbre
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Oleis is actually Sona.
    HavenOleisAarbrokChakrasulEzalor
  • I have my first graphics course today and my friend took a similar course a term before. So in addition to a know it all jackunicorn I can ask for help, I have someone a bit more reasonable to ask too if I'm stuck. 

Also, I only have networking on day a week, and it's the only class on that day. As the same prof that did our operating systems course, I am incredibly grateful that I only have to deal with him one day a week. That being said, he isn't that bad and his courses usually teach you a lot. His assignments are just confusing. I remember one of them was that he wanted us to a simple console that handled requests by generating a new thread and each thread would be executed via non-preemptive scheduling for basic credit or pre-emptive scheduling for bonus credit. Then he never gave us the instructions we had to do until like a few days before the assignment was due. 
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    My IG office. Best office in the world. This is what happens when you let illusions, paintbuckets, and a lot of giddy Spireans (on iceskates) decorate your previously Consanguine-themed office-

A crazy, colorful mess of an office.
    This chamber's regal furnishings have been desecrated, covered in a chaos of multicolored paint, creating an optical illusion that settles uneasily to the eye. Exquisite portraits that may have portrayed ancient Consanguinic royalty are buried beneath layers of vandalism, with so many extra details and slanderous amendments added, that the intended figures are unrecognizable. A polka-dotted and zebra-striped window, still gilded with lines of paint that dripped wet and then dried that way, overlooks the western regions of the city and state proper. All around the place, new, unmolested furniture has been stuffed amidst the old, like someone's silly idea of a scathing sociopolitical statement. As if the office were briefly at the mercy of hyperactive toddlers, the entire room has been painted in a confusing mess.

P MESS
    Most of the paint splashed around the room is too chaotic to make sense of. However, here and there are small spaces where an inspired, would-be artist made an addition: Namely, one person did a portrait of an Atavian with black wings, wearing an angry face and brandishing a halberd. On the opposite wall, a black stick figure waves menacingly, labeled "DHAR". Big splashes of brown and gold near the baseboards might be a mountain, and if so, someone thought it would be a swell idea to cover it in corpses. Why are they happy?
    PerilunaAryanneEmelleMarienaMoirean
  • Rick and Morty.

Watch this week's episode if you can. It's on youtube, Adult Swim put it out. 

So amazing.
    Aishia
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Yeah I keep catching it getting posted on reddit every week. It's great.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love that, for the first time in weeks, I don't feel -that- nauseated. Who knows how long it'll last, but it's nice.

SessizlikTeaniArekaKatszia
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    A big big big big big big big big big big big big thank you/love to @Iosyne for Bloodloch's new Alcazar. It is, by far, -the- coolest area I've ever seen in Aetolia; everything from the setting to the special mechanics to the descriptions, it's absolutely amazing.

It's also motivating me to at least try to actually get into RPing (and encouraging the same in Bloodloch altogether) because this superawesomecool palace cannot go to waste!
    AishiaOmeiOleisHavenHaernPiperDamonicusKatszia
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    RP goes to Bloodloch

[appropriate picture here I guess]

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Slowly trying to piece together where in MY city @Oleis is. I'm going to be OAG, except..a guy. And not his girlfriend, so far as I'm aware.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

HavenCannan
  • 2012 the movie.

0_0 I can't stop watching Yellowstone go BOOM!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • The way my son says "waffle" is so incredibly cute. "Wakkulf"
    AryanneNeithanKatszia

• So beautiful. Gonna be another amazing soundtrack like every other Guilty Gear game.
    PiperHadoryu
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Happy my 100th post on dese new forums, and Year of the Horse.
    AryanneArbre
    My mom showed up at my workplace to give me some nice makeup that she bought for me. The new Urban Decay Naked 3 palette that I've been lusting over. I love my mom ;-;
    MarienaEmelleArbreTeani
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Piper is that from the Derelique line?
    @Aishia Funnily enough, I just watched Zoolander two days ago. No, it's a legit line from Urban Decay :P
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Piper. So jelly! The Naked 3 palette is gorgeous.

Piper
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Just had a wonderful meeting with a student about her capstone research project, and it reminded me that, hey, I am actually kinda good at what I do. ^^
    ArekaAryanneArbre
  • Love @Kelliara, for being awesome and making me feel welcome on Aet again after being absent for close to two years. :) 
    Aarbrok
  • As of the first of this year, my grandparents finally retired and my step-dad took over our small business. He was the previous office manager, so with him becoming the president of the company, I have been promoted to his old position, yay me/us!

This means that, at the moment, the two of us have been doing what was 3 people's jobs, and it's started to get overwhelming. So, after a month of trying to move into my new job, but being held back by still having to do all my OLD job, we are going to hire a new layout designer! Woot

So the love: I get to move into my new job responsibilities, I get another person helping out in the office and i get my first experience with helping hire someone!

So, I guess if ya'll know anyone in Portland/Vancouver that needs a job and is hire-able, I can get them an interview! That also makes me happy! I can -help- someone!

ArbreInfin
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited February 2014
    @Aryanne = As you can see by the font choice of my resume, I'm very serious about designing gravestones. (Papyrus!)
    Aryanne