LOVE

Comments

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    So, I got promoted earlier this week, which means a pay raise, benefits, more hours, and more responsibilities. They've also given me they key to the store. Who'd have guessed that working in retail for a leatherwork craft store would be so fun?

I've also been going to the gym for the past two or so months three to four days a week. I've actually developed some decent muscle.

Really love that life is just working out perfectly for me lately. >w<
    ArenHavenAryanneTeani
  • Great now I have to go play Skyrim again cause someone mentioned it.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Iosyne
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

I won't talk about Mass Effect then.

... God damn it.

*loads up that Adept he never finished playing through*

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

PiperJensen
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Meeting up with other Aetolians! Very fun week so far with @Eleanor, @Akaryuterra and @Aarbrok!
    AryanneAarbrokPiperArbre
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Having a blast with all of you too!
    Except the dirt water, that was a horrible idea.
    Moirean
    I am still cracking up whenever I say dirtwater. I think I giggled the entire car ride home telling the boyfriend about it.
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Hey the dirt water wasn't that bad! It did the numbing thing it was supposed to.

AarbrokMoirean
  • Did someone say dirt water?!

My love goes out to - uplifting comments after a somewhat weird and exhausting day.

Also the Aetolian survey results (I swear I had yet to complete filling it out, which I did shortly after. You should too. Yes you.)

edited January 2014
    This was the kava.....I kept drinking it, and yes it did have numbing effects

also known as dirtywater...I like trying weird shit okay
    Getting my Shaman on IRL

Now I need to make a shop in Aetolia called the Pied Cow and only sell Hookah blends and dirtywater, and it will look just like this.
    MoireanKatszia
    Ok so my giggling and stuff WAS from the dirtwater! TBH, I might get it again, it was a nice mellow sort of giggling.
    Aarbrok
    Haern
  • You guys need to post more pictures!

PiperSetneAryanneArbreKatszia
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I guess this is kind of weird for a love, but I had a doctor's appointment today to check on the status of me knee (in which I tore the ACL, one meniscus, and sprained the MCL all at once.) He decided that the progress I've made over the past few weeks was good enough that I was ready to schedule repair surgery, so I've got the date. I don't love the fact that I got hurt and need surgery, but I spent a month being frustrated over the pain and feeling like I wasn't getting anywhere, so it feels good to know that there's a timeline for moving forward and getting back to normal.
    TeaniAryanne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Much love to @Damariel. I've never actually had a character resent a Divine before. This is an interesting turn of events! I hope it won't end with this, even if my poor girl would wish for nothing more than for the Unbound to sod off. Would have been interesting to see the reaction to her yelling at Him to take His blessing and shove it up His Divine ass, but I'm too nice to start shouting matches and interrupt other people's gaming experience. >.<

• I found these in the store.

Unfortunately the one on the right didn't fit. I REALLY wanted to dress up as Meyvitch last Halloween. If I find that one in my size, I'm getting it! There was also a grey one with just an orange fox on it.

RINGDINGDINGALINGARING!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    HavenAryanneArbre
    edited January 2014
    What do you do with a @Moirean, @Akaryuterra, @Eleanor, and an @Aarbrok in a hotel room.....

Eat alot of red velvet cookies, drink alcoholic cider, and play card games whilst giggling like 14 year olds.
    PS. Moirean is an Imp IRL.....just saying.
    PiperAkaryuterraKatszia
    But I'm the tallest one here!
    ALMOST!
  • Alcoholic cider.

Amongst the Absinthe, Kahlua, Vodka......I MEAN APPLE JUICE.
    Akaryuterra
  • Aarbrok said:
    Amongst the Absinthe--
    Hello, my name is Ferrik and I approve of this message.

In other love news:
    Yay for finally having my first American phone - it's all spiffy, fast and shiny new!
    Now I can check in with people and Aetolia (+forums) even more.. the possibilities are endless!

MoireanSessizlikTeaniPiperJensenAkaryuterra
  • Eleanor and I had an amazing week in Portland with @aarbrok and @Moirean and another non-aetolian friend of ours, wanted to say thanks for making a really memorable trip. <3
    MoireanAarbrok
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

Okay, @Chakrasul, you rock my fucking socks every day, twice on Sundays and up and down the street during Happy Hour.

@Akirash, holy shit you RP. You make me so proud.

@Kasee, play moar pls.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

ChakrasulAkirash
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    My new favorite thing to do IG is roleplay eating breakfast with other Spireans. It's so much fun for some reason >.<
    Moirean
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    You take a house deed from a cryptic chest.

Woot woot!
    PerilunaJensenAryanneMoireanKatszia
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    So the beau is a huge orange-juice drinker, and we ran out last night. I told him he needed to get up and get some from CVS today before a gaming thing he had scheduled, and apparently my neighbor across the way heard, because when he came back from getting coffee, she had left a little CVS bag with two oranges in it. 

She's this really sweet old lady who constantly offers to watch my cats if we go on holiday, and it was just really touching and now I need to think of something nice to do to thank her. 
    AryannePiperMarienaSessizlik
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Daskalos said:

Little known fact: I love to cook.

Today's lunch:

Pregnant me is already too hungry too early. THANKS DASK.

• A big shout-out thank you to @Iosyne for all her work with Bloodloch. This stuff is amazingly awesome and you should all check it out at some point. She has been great about fixing things within the city and getting some great RP opportunities rolling in the city. She also managed not to kill me in an event which is a big thing for me. 
    AarbrokEzalorDraimanSaritaRiluoMoirean
    I took a few days off Aetolia and am back after all the fun this week.  I really want to just say thank you to people who have created areas, mobs, quests.  Volunteers and Admin alike.  As a Shaman Dendara is a really cool and mysterious place, but for Shamans and Sentinels alike its a great way to build your RP and create new storyline.

I just did it today, and the coded interaction was fun, exciting, and overall something that Aarbrok has slowly been developing as a character, and I am happy it has become a thing.
    Areka