LOVE

Comments

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    THEY MEAN DRUGS
    AngweOmei
  • Love the progress in Liaison Reports thus far, some good changes are coming.
    -Report 1650 though
     - Am I the ONLY one whose arti weaponbelt only holds 11? Seriously, I've hit that cap enough times that missing that 12th spot drives me crazy.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Mine caps at 11 as well.

It bears the distinctive mark of Knight Areka Morrog.
    A double-banded leather belt is holding:
    "bastardsword238284"      a Delosian bastard sword
    "scimitar195700"          a cleaving, Trollish scimitar
    "scimitar186484"          a cleaving, Trollish scimitar
    "dagger57591"             a leaf-bladed hunting dagger
    "warhammer192279"         a resilient braced-handle warhammer
    "warhammer233668"         a grave warhammer bound with ivory
    "dirk250137"              a needle-pointed dirk
    "mace280612"              a Basilican mace
    "bastardsword284784"      a Delosian bastard sword
    "bastardsword284788"      a Delosian bastard sword
    "dagger241332"            an obsidian dagger
    It is holding 11 objects.
    <8912/8912h 5469/5469m 32205e 21900w <eb> <db>> <LC:0 ||100|49.17%>
    secure dagger
    You are already storing too much in your weaponbelt.

• Start to an AAS in Culinary Arts is a go. Super excited about this. :D
    CannanDemarcusValenaeAryanne
  • Congrats!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ArbreSolaria
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Wooo, Congratulations, that's wonderful!
    ArbreSolaria
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Solaria said:
    I can finally post this, even though I've dropped hints. I love that my husband and I got to hear a heartbeat today! We're expecting our first, and I cannot be more nervous and excited. Today is a great day. :)
    It. Is. AWESOME. Go team go!
    SolariaInfin
  • edited January 2014
    "Your application materials were reviewed. As a result of this review, you were rated as a highly qualified candidate at the GG4 level and your application will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration."

I am. So happy. Right now.

JaslinePiperSolariaOmeiArbre
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Can I corrupt it?

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Chakrasul
  • You've been spending too much time with @Chakrasul

ChakrasulArbre
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited January 2014
    someone needs to write/perform/find a proper theme song for @Oleis and all the Oleisbians.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Arbre
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA

Setne said:
    someone needs to write/perform/find a proper theme song for @Oleis and all the Oleisbians.

• edited January 2014

Slyphe's lips purse towards the drum you seems to be so focused upon, His head
    tilting just somewhat. As if in response to the Deity's subtle action, the drum
    you holds begin to slowly transform, fox fur sprouting out around it upon its
    circumference. As if to accent the piece fully, a long pushy tail sprouts out
    from the drum's base that waggles in the air as if alive.

Still with his eyes shut, you say, "Oley-olie-olee-omy, I feel the storm
    with-innn me, I see, I sigh, I shout to the sky, I kissed my baby goodbye
    today..."

Angwe's banging slowly but inexorably gains in momentum, building to a frenetic
    pace. In response to your singing, the faun adds a shouted, "Aye-aye!", tapping
    his claws against the wooden sides of his instrument.

Ciri bangs on her drums and sings, "As I did travel on a journey over the
    wayside and under a dark moon hanging above a mountain, I spied a young man
    riding a fine horse chasing a white rabbit through the woodland".

Lelandria eyes the furry drum and debates on releasing it into the wilds.

The drum you strikes releases a piercing screech, the tail attached to it
    flicking in irritation upon being hit. This display seems to elicit an amused
    reaction from Slyphe who merely seems to shake His head.

The sun begins her downward journey towards eventual sleep, casting even, full
    light upon the land.

You have emoted: Meyvitch screeches to a halt himself, eyes flying open, and he
    nearly drops the drum.

-------------------------------

p drums
    This small trio of drums has been carved from pale grey desert wood, hollowed
    out to resonate richly. Thin wooden bars join the drums together as a set, each
    with a knob for tuning the tautness of the skin. Tufts of red fox fur seem to be
    affixed the drum's circumference, giving it a plush sort of cushioning when set
    upon the ground. As if to set off the instrument, a fluffed tail sprouts up and
    out from one of the wooden bars that twitches every so often upon the drum
    itself being struck.
    It has 0 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 9 pound(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of the village of Xoral.

wait, where did the months go? There was plenty of time left on this drum. :(

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Slyphe said:
    You've been spending too much time with @Chakrasul

Pft. You say that like it's a bad thing.

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    After some messed up mail confirmations and crap, I managed to get a few hours booked as a substitute teacher at a nearby school today. It was literally a call that said "Can you be at this school 20 minutes ago? Thanks!" I hurried out the door, jumped on my bike and got there less than 10 minutes later and got told they have no idea who booked me or why. I'm studying to become a teacher in English and Geography, which I tell them and while they check schedules and stuff, I sit down and doodle a little on a piece of paper. It takes about fifteen minutes and after glancing at me a number of times, the administrator says, "Alright, you'll get help this other teacher during her Cooking class (cause that substitute didn't seem to have much of a clue), then you get to teach these other two classes in Art on your own (apparently due to my doodling)."

So why do I put this in Love? Because even though all that crap happened, and those are not my subjects, I managed to wing it and kept most of my students alert even though the last class was a 2-hour shift with teenage sportsfans trying to draw self-portraits. AND I had a good time, making money!

SolariaKatsziaNolaAryanneJaslineXeniaFerrikDemarcusArbre
  • I got a sizable raise this week! And.. I mean, really sizable. Overall gross income just increased by about 8,000 / year. Which is a huge bump for me!

So, I spent the better part of this evening budgeting my new income, deciding which loans and savings to throw money at first and getting all thrilled as I see the "will be paid off" dates all resting in the next five years! And... then I look at my "money to spend on fun things" and... it hasn't changed at all.

Darn responsible spending >:(
    BUT YAY RAISE! 

PiperNolaNeithanAshmerKatsziaPerilunaHavenDemarcusArbre
  • It's weird to talk funds with my co-workers as I try to figure out where to live now, but I figured out a long time ago, each 50 cent raise in pay you get is 1000 a year. ..I want a $3.50 raise to a decent living wage! *sigh* but I actually LIKE my job and applying at the TD Bank call center sounds terrifying.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • edited January 2014

I am really excited for this Muramasa Rebirth DLC. It's supremely creepy at the beginning, but hey. Such is the way of Japanese folklore. Really hoping they put out trailers for the other two characters.

@Omei.

DOWN WITH THOUGHT CONTROL

OmeiArbre
  • edited January 2014
    @Alistaire / @Neithan - you know why! <3

@Killien (et al) - you know why, too!

... and @Damariel - you may not know why, but I do!

TIL that my name is in the HELP EMOTIONS file.

Everyone else sees:
          Ashmer flutters his eyelashes charmingly at Xavin.

PiperSetneFerrikHavenAryanne
  • My goal just got upgraded. I no longer want to make everyone I meet say feller. I also want a feller emote. I have no idea how it would work, but I want it.

Also, I want to see Ashmer flutter his eyelashes. Please.
  • Rashar said:
    My goal just got upgraded. I no longer want to make everyone I meet say feller. I also want a feller emote. I have no idea how it would work, but I want it.

Also, I want to see Ashmer flutter his eyelashes. Please.
    @Rashar : Message me with what "feller" should be.

i am rapture coder
  • Really, @Rashar. @Omei spends more time making emotes than she does literally anything else.

Omei
  • General big love for the @Daru. This guild is literally the main reason I came back to playing Aetolia. 

Love to @Emelle, @Mireia, @Errika for the recent bits of interaction.

Emelle
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    <3@Infin, for letting me use one of his shops and actually getting a business at last!
  • edited January 2014
    -I love that the creating change conference is only a couple weeks away! I'm excited I get to go someplace I can kick back and learn, possibly make some friends/allies in the movement.

-I've been invited to a black tie event at the conference hosted by the Equality Federation. It's my first black tie event since, like, prom so I'm excited, to say the least.

-I love that the team I'm coaching is gearing up for their first tournament the week after I get back and seem so eager to bring back some hardware. :D

-I also love that Bill Nye the Science Guy will be at my school giving a lecture in early Feb! ^.^ 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

PiperAryanne
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    edited January 2014
    I <3 somebody. He knows why.

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    @Valenae I am so crazy jelly about Bill Nye, goddamn. You better take some ferociously amazing pictures for us, woman!!
    ArbreAryanne