LOVE

Comments

• Haha. I haven't been around long enough for those nuances! Although I actually did run across said trousers on one of the shopping trips through Spines. But painting? No. Can't say that I have.

I will say maybe the Carni need to have their theme song be Rihanna's "S&M" :P
    Cannan
  • I like to think that every Carnifex has at least one pair of those awful things in their inventory. I have three, personally.
  • Much love that a project I've been working on for a while now is nearing completion. I absolutely cannot wait for you guys to get to see this.

The Powers That Be have allowed me one teeeensy tiiiny teaser, but that's all you'll get for now!

JaslineOmeiRivasMoireanValenaeInfin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    That moment when you have more health than Slyphe.
    KatsziaHavenInfin
  • edited December 2013
    imageSlypheNoob.

Learn to Enhancements bro.

Piper
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    @SLYPHE OH GOD FLASHBACKS TO GRAPPLE PLZ NO.

Also unicorns buttons.
  • Slyphe said:
    Much love that a project I've been working on for a while now is nearing completion. I absolutely cannot wait for you guys to get to see this.

The Powers That Be have allowed me one teeeensy tiiiny teaser, but that's all you'll get for now!
    Oh god. I'm imagining it like the face of a rhino appearing in the sky like they did in The Hunger Games with grandiose music playing.
    JaslineIosyneInfin
  • Two unrelated fantastic things happened today.

1. This, found in the RP logs section (It's really not cuteness overload because it involves me, pft) Short version: Ferrik has a bebbe! It's a mini-Ferrik!

2. After quite a while of wondering, by a stroke of luck and coincidence I happened to reconnect with one of my best friends ever.

Double late christmas? Heyooo! Happy Ferrik is happy!

TeaniIosyne
  • I got an ipod for Christmas, and $$ cards for gas and groceries to cover the next month. Also polar fleece sheets AND Pj's. So soft!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Daskalos
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    edited December 2013
    [ spoiler ]
    Just take away the spaces after the brackets to make this work.
    [ /spoiler ]

[spoiler]
    Like this.
    [/spoiler]
  • Ezalor said:
    @SLYPHE OH GOD FLASHBACKS TO GRAPPLE PLZ NO.

Also unicorns buttons.
    Coming at you with 108% more grappling and buttons! 

• I love the little bits of atmosphere and lore that you can find just by exploring rooms and reading their descriptions. Like the tunnel in Spinesreach's catacombs. So poignant, but really cool at the same time.
    PiperPerilunaAryanne
  • Been on a Dark Souls kick. Was curious about Demon Souls, and started watching this (warning, language):

I've never been so happy to see someone else die over and over in my entire life. >_>

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• edited December 2013
    Oblivion! Since my/our internet is sllllllllowwww, I/we bought Oblivion and then we got all of the DLCs for it as a Christmas gift. I feel like I get more immersed in Oblivion than in Skyrim because the quests are much more involved and it's less gimmicky IMO.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Piper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Today. I'm determined to believe that today will be a good day regardless of all the REAL WORLD GROWN UP stuff that keeps trying to do me in. Rent has been covered. I'm in a good mood because of that.
    MoireanDaskalosArbre
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Happy New year from Australia \m/ :)>-

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

CiarelleMoireanKatsziaTeaniArbrePerilunaPiperAryanneJasline
  • A little late, but the chain of events that have left me to backhand sessizlolelultopkek when he enters the room.
    Areka
  • I -think- the person you are referring to is a girl.

Sessizlik
  • BBC America apparently marathoning Doctor Who along with Pivot marathoning Farscape. WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY.
    AryanneSolariaJaslineValenae
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Haern said:
    BBC America apparently marathoning Doctor Who along with Pivot marathoning Farscape. WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY.
    I wish I could watch them, but I can't :(

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • I'm going to New Orleans this weekend with a friend, Friday-Sunday (So I won't be here!)

The part I love the most though?

.. I'm going to Nola, New Orleans.
    AryanneJaslinePiperHaven
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Happy New Year from Sweden!

Riluo
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Happy New Year From Sweden!
    RiluoTeani
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Rashar said:
    I -think- the person you are referring to is a girl.

I tried pointing that out several times. Obviously, Sessi is a boy now..
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love that we finally got a call back from the doctor today. After worrying all weekend, everything is clear and good to go. So relieved.

DemarcusCiarelle
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    We went to Dave and Busters for dinner and watched fireworks, played coin shooters, skee ball and fruit ninja, and then traded in our mass of 576 tickets in for fun dip and a kazoo :3
    DemarcusValenae
  • Toz said:
    Been on a Dark Souls kick. Was curious about Demon Souls, and started watching this (warning, language):

I've never been so happy to see someone else die over and over in my entire life. >_>
    This pretty much sums up DSP.

Omei
  • I love breaking 250 on my squats, 310 on my deads.

SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS & SQUATS & DEADS 
    PiperHadoryuInfin
  • You're talking front squats I hope. :)