LOVE

Comments

• I haven't spoken to my mom in almost a year over some really bad circumstances. I just got a package from her with some cookies, peanut butter m&ms (my favorite) and a little bit of cash. I'm kind of at a loss. Thanks mom.
    DemarcusTeaniPiper
  • edited December 2013
    Since tomorrow is probably going to be pretty busy for a lot of us, I just wanted to go ahead wish everyone a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday. I hope everyone has a wonderful time and plenty of exciting surprises :)
    PerilunaDemarcusMarienaRiluoArbreJaslineKaleigh

• So happy this soundtrack is finally out. Hoping my package arrives soon.
    Kikon
  • Haern said:

So happy this soundtrack is finally out. Hoping my package arrives soon.
    I'm already using Suck your blood as my new ring tone :P

Honestly one of the better OST I've bothered looking into.

• This is my Christmas present to you, Aetolia - the worst rendition of O Holy Night I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. It's beautiful. It just builds and builds and builds into the most glorious mess you've ever heard, and just when you think it can't get any worse, it amazingly, improbably does. I listen to it every Christmas, and it never fails to make me smile.
    MoireanAngwe
  • Merry Christmas and the best of the holiday season to all of you! After 7 years aetolia is certainly an extended family of same interest people and friends.  :)

From snowy New Brunsick Canada, 30 inches in 3 days. At least it was not ice like the GTA.
    PiperJaslineAngwe
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    This kidnapping quest is kinda the best thing ever.
    Medri
  • This is how the Tsinkin Quest feels..

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Merry Christmas from freezing cold Florida!

70F / 21C
    NolaOmeiValenaeJasline
  • Arbre said:

70F / 21C
    Get out.

MoireanOleis
  • I love that I haven't broken a single pie crust yet. I'm channeling my luck through the interwebs.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Arbre said:

70F / 21C
    I forgot that me flagging your post as a troll would be enough to bury it, so I'll just voice the fact that you're a troll this way.

You troll. 

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I sometimes pretend that @Ferrik and Aarbs had a little babby croc.

Cause hes so cuuuuuuute, look at him.

Its scaly exterior not yet fully hardened and set, this mud-coloured crocodile hatchling stands on a 
    stubby set of limbs. Bulbous green eyes poke out of his reptilian head, which scours its 
    surroundings hungrily for available food sources. Sprouting from the hindquarters of the hatchling 
    is a tapered tail that extends to a length almost twices its own. Occasionally, it spins around in a 
    circle and makes snapping noises with its maw that is lined with razor sharp teeth.
    A hungry crocodile hatchling looks weak and feeble.
    It can only be worn in the following location: shoulders.
    He is strangely weightless.
    He is loyal to Witch Doctor Aarbrok Furor, the Virulent.

OMG little babby crocodiiiiiile, its my new favorite.
    MoireanFerrik
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love how supportive my and my husband's family have been with the news we've given over the last two days. I can't wait to see the doctor in two weeks now.

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Kiiiiiinda obsessing a little bit over Sword Art Online...
    OmeiSetneAngwe
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Piper said:
    Kiiiiiinda obsessing a little bit over Sword Art Online...
    A friend showed me parts of certain episodes, and after my laptop is fixed and I've caught up with several other shows, hopefully I can watch it.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Piper
  • Kiiiiiinda obsessing a little bit over Sword Art Online...
    My younger brother is too. It's apparently really good. I haven't checked it out yet

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    SAO is pretty good, though once it gets into the Fairy Dance arc, it kind of falls off a little, at least for me, but picks up again in the arc after that. The anime hasn't gotten that far yet, though.

My LOVE for today: every time there's a party with any of our relatives, it's sort of become a tradition for all the 'kids' (all of us are in the 20-30 age range) and play drinking games with board games. Usually Monopoly. Everyone is usually trashed after an hour, and we've never managed to actually finish a game before we've run out of alcohol, but it's hilarious to watch.
    HavenPiper
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I must give a little bit of love for @Toz's sig, because it seems to fit basically any song that I'm currently listening to.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • A couple hours late (it was pretty busy yesterday) BUTTTTT

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday!

It snowed here, so it was a picture perfect, white christmas :) 

Also:
    Neoma said:
    From snowy New Brunsick Canada, 30 inches in 3 days. At least it was not ice like the GTA.
    I'll try to get some pics up (hoping it works) of that ice storm. 
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I love the Templar and all of the folks being great and helpful and patient. 
    Moirean
    @Phoenecia Yeah, you're not the first or only person to tell me that. I'm enjoying what I've been seeing, though! Granted, I'm only about 8 episodes in..
    Double loving, here! I love bright, in-your-face orange lipstick :)
    Nola
  • Aarbrok said:
    I sometimes pretend that @Ferrik and Aarbs had a little babby croc.

Cause hes so cuuuuuuute, look at him.

Its scaly exterior not yet fully hardened and set, this mud-coloured crocodile hatchling stands on a 
    stubby set of limbs. Bulbous green eyes poke out of his reptilian head, which scours its 
    surroundings hungrily for available food sources. Sprouting from the hindquarters of the hatchling 
    is a tapered tail that extends to a length almost twices its own. Occasionally, it spins around in a 
    circle and makes snapping noises with its maw that is lined with razor sharp teeth.
    A hungry crocodile hatchling looks weak and feeble.
    It can only be worn in the following location: shoulders.
    He is strangely weightless.
    He is loyal to Witch Doctor Aarbrok Furor, the Virulent.

OMG little babby crocodiiiiiile, its my new favorite.
    Ermehgerd! I must have one too! I LOVE crocodiles! (In case anyone missed that, by the way)

Ferrik back in the day, RP'd having a nest (still does technically), but he would always get hungry from guarding it and 'accidentally' eat the eggs. (Read: Excuse not to have baby RP)

I totally must have one now. How do you get those?

Piper
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I got mine in a cryptic chest, I was going to hang on to it for a while but curiosity bested me and I had to open the cage and play with it.
    Another love! Aaah! So many loves!

I love this story arc that Piper's walking herself into. It's really, really exciting and I can't wait to see where it takes her.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I have a couple loves today. 

1. Piper's signature, oh my god. We have two dachshunds that live across the street. One short hair and one long. They come over and say hi whenever they see me out and I get them ham in return. It's a good relationship.

2. I didn't get on a computer until 4 today. It was lovely. I also left my phone at home. I had a lot of errands to run but I spent a lovely calming drive blasting Protomen's A night of Queen album in my car. There is something about loud music, pounding bass, dry roads and a sunny day.

3. Bought more pink hair dye so I can redye my highlights, this is exciting. 

4. Despite waking up and moving too fast resulting in super dizzies, I had a most excellent nap today.

Piper
  • @ashmer. I love this guy. You make me want to work harder at figuring out how to PK so I can actually RP with you realistically. 

Also those of you who got caught up in that stuff earlier and didn't flip out about it. Meh. That really did escalate from me being bored and deciding I was going to try and get some RP with Chak into something way more ridiculous, and I couldn't really RP my way out of and stay true to character, heh. By the end I was just like, 'Let's be done with this, man.'

So. Love to you too. You know who you are.
  • @Moirean - Seriously, she picks really freaking good songs for the Theme Songs category. And if that's the Carni uniform, I'm in the wrong guild :P
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    You haven't seen our assless trousers? Or Argolis's painting? We aren't called the Carnisex for nothing!