LOVE

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I don't see anything wrong with people helping a CITY out because of the credits it nets them. Yes, being someone's friend just for credits is of course awful, but a city's economy and the benefits you get for living there are perfectly natural things to look at when choosing a place to live. We shouldn't just expect people to run out and die for an org out of altruism, or we'll end up pretty disappointed and with a lot of tired members.
  • If you guys really want to keep discussing this, take it to another thread. For now, it's far from a LOVE, and this thread is for those kinds of things!

• Okay, guys... seriously? I think we all get it.
  • I love Ezalor-senpai when he notices me. <3<3<3 #Swag #Yolo #NeverPullOut
    Iosyne
  • Tina, Chyme and Larissa.

My three favourite people in Aetolia right now. 
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

So there I was minding my own business, looking for a damn shop to sell me a vial of colocasia. Of course, I haven't explored Delos in literally 150 IC years, so I didn't know where anything was.

Then, I walk into what hopefully is a colocasia-selling shop, and BOOM. God's having a drink. I hope you enjoyed it, brief as it was, you-know-who-you-are!

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Slyphe
  • Spinesreach. Seriously, you guys are hilarious and Killien is feeling very at home. I was worried about him, moving from one location, to another, then to another, in a short span, but the Republic has really got me playing him again with endless opportunities to roleplay and so much going on.

@Piper, @Larissa, @Rou, @Xenia, @Aoi, @Kaylein, @Vix, and everyone else I've forgotten. Tonight was hilarious with just the right amount of 'serious-mode'. Keep it up <3

MoireanPiperCannan
  • Totally not Aetolia related.. But I'm pretty thrilled about it. 

The three major items on my everlasting-wedding-planning-list have been checked off, and we still have like a year and a half to go! Inside squealing has been happening since we signed off on a few things. Now to work on the finer details, and wait it out! :D Wop!
    JaslineAryanneKatszia
  • I literally can't love @slyphe any more without becoming a woman and offering my body.

I almost want to piss you off just so I can see what you would conjure up for me to wear.

SlypheOmeiArbre
    Rashar said:
    I literally can't love @slyphe any more without becoming a woman and offering my body.

I almost want to piss you off just so I can see what you would conjure up for me to wear.

@Rashar, that is by far the kinkiest comment I have ever seen you post.

Arbre
  • I can't even come up with a response.

PiperAryanneOleisOmeiArbreNolaKatszia
  • Oh man. That didn't come out nearly the way I wanted it to, did it?

And I haven't even been drinking this time. Much.
    SlypheArbre
    Slyphe said:
    I can't even come up with a response.

Speaking of love, @Slyphe, your (new?) description makes me unbelievably happy.

MoireanSlypheTeani
  • Thank you for noticing! It's definitely making for a fun, slightly different (yet more appropriate) iteration of him. The old one isn't gone though!

Was definitely appropriate, considering the circumstances.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Slyphe put a muzzle on Arbre.  It's been difficult to explain, both IC and OOC.
  • edited January 2014

Not really. And I'm sorry if this offends the original artist...

edit: Why the heck can't I post the picture?

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs

Guess who doesn't have work tomorrow morning because of the weather? Guess who can stay up late to arpee tonight? THIS GIRL! Yah!
  • I'll go with another one, then

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Arbrolina. First Vine Girl, now Muzzle Girl.

She'll either be a supervillain or a superhero before too long.

*With the power to piss of a Divine with little effort, she is...THE TREE OF DESTINY**
    AryanneArbre
  • I apparently just got end-game on the forums?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Ferrik
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I'm so excited for this weekend. Spending  Friday into Saturday with my parents. Then Saturday evening into Sunday, I'm roasting a turkey at my friend'ss and we're going to have a full blown dinner while we marathon Neverwhere (a favorite of mine). @Lin hasn't seen it yet, too! Excited!

Next up after Neverwhere is exposing my friend and roomie to The Lost Room (eeeee) and Tin Man.
    Meyvitch
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Ya Neverwhere is kinda cool. To bad it Neverwent anywhere.
    Piper
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I really loved the book!
    Piper
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I finally got Skyrim. brb.
    DaskalosFerrikDraiman
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I need to play through Skyrim again.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

OmeiArekaDraiman
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Areka said:
    I finally got Skyrim. brb.
    I'm considering buying it myself soon-ish, either sometime next month, or in March/April

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Areka
  • The music we're singing for choir this term. Oh man. It's all poetry put to music, and most of it is just amaaazing. Many of the pieces make my hair stand on end, get me all misty-eyed, or just make me go full mushy "d'awwwwwwww!" when I listen to them.
    Soooo excited for this term's music. I just hope we perform it admirably enough that I can get a CD of it all that's worth listening to.

So much good stuff! :D

• I'm super psyched my friend is nominated for a Grammy for best recording package and will be at the awards show this weekend.

Youngest graphic designer nominated in the past decade for her work on the Automatic Music Can Be Fun album. Wish her luck!!
    HavenTeaniPiperInfinKatszia