LOVE

Comments

• The following members of D'baen are in the realm:
    Member         Rank                          Status         Class
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Faith          Elder                                        Praenomen
    Ezalor         Praetor                                      Teradrim
    Abhorash       Elder                                        Praenomen
    Telenvor       Ascendant                                    Praenomen
    Damonicus      Ascendant                                    Bloodborn

It just looks good...

EzalorTeaniPeriluna
  • edited February 2014
    Usage: CONFIG GRABCORPSES <ON|OFF>

Enabling this configuration will cause you to start automatically picking up corpses after you have slain a NPC

I approve of this!
    AryanneKatszia
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

When six hours of code come together after many headache, it just clicked - 'I'm doing this the hard way'.

So. Much. Fun. (also, teaching myself C, LUA, and JSON at the same time... not so much fun)

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

OmeiVrazel
  • #SochiProblems. It's the most glorious trainwreck on Twitter since the Red Wedding.
    ArekaAarbrok
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Haern said:
    #SochiProblems. It's the most glorious trainwreck on Twitter since the Red Wedding.
    I don't do Twitter stuff usually. Link?

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Massive love to all those that helped repair the Black Flagon. I honestly have no words for how touched I am, that people care enough about the place to see it put right. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Also special thanks to:@Dhagon, @Angwe, @Carson @Phoenecia and @Sarkis.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm pretty good at pissing people off, so I don't have a lot of friends.  That said, some unexpected people have stepped up and offered to help me if I need anything after my complaint on the RAGE thread.  It means a lot, guys.  Thanks.
    EmelleAryanneAarbrok
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I love @Slyphe. Just saying.

AarbrokSlyphe
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Liska is back.

*dance*
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    DaskalosAngweMireia

• I love Wes Anderson and I cannot wait for this movie.
  • Oh goood, I know. It looks amazing
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Yessss, Wessssss!
  • looked at my bank account and though "Woh. That's WAAY THE HELL more money than I should have made in my paycheck... what happened?"

I got my tax return back already. AWESOME!

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Me too! Part of it, anyway.
    Aryanne
  • I want need mine back already! I have to make deposits on stuff and stuff.
  • Sharing in the tax return love. 

I got my new Note 3 phone and have rejoined the world of connected adults. Also, I'm getting my tattoo to memorialize my deceased mister and my funny colored hair back. Also, a certain aetolian is going to fix my danged car finally. So I can stop having to break to slow my crazy car down enough to go the speed limit. 

Also, I'm as of Sunday past my probationary period at my job and one week from my 1st commission check. All the monies, all the good things. 
    imageimage
    Aryanne
  • I love hip hop. 

What I listen to mostly while I'm playing. 
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    So... I love Geography (which is good since I plan on teaching that subject in schools!) and always loved maps. I found this little site to test my knowledge a little and I thought I'd see if anyone else felt up for a challenge. If you do, send me a message with how many countries you managed and in what time. I've done all regions, so just pick anyone you want!

• My federal refund came in this morning.. awwwyeahhhhhh!
    TeaniDaskalosAryanne
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Finding RP in Bloodloch.
    IosyneOmeiEzalor
  • I know this is going to sound patronizing, but a lot of us in the Pools have been shocked and amazed at the sudden blooming of the RP culture in Loch. It's amazing to see.

i am rapture coder
    Slyphe
  • It's like a good epidemic!

Omei
  • An Ebola outbreak of good things!
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I'm just hoping it sticks around.
    SlypheIosyneOleis
  • Pretty sure we found a place to live! It's super nice and in our price range. After all bills are paid we should have about 300-400 to save a week. Really hope all this keeps up. Also walked my new store and talked to the Store Director. He was amazingly nice and the store completely surprised me in how upscale it looked. I've only ever worked in the country or the ghetto. This will be a nice change. Change can be good. I think.
    ArekaXavinSolariaAlistaireAryanneEzalorJasline
  • 5 hour nap wassup.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

HavenEzalor
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    That's not a nap, that's a coma.
    PerilunaOmeiHavenAryanne
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    edited February 2014
    5 hours officially constitutes a sleep.
    PerilunaOmeiAryanneRivas
  • Don't care what it was, it felt amazing.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Haven
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    I took a 25 hour "nap" before when I was in highschool. Right before the Christmas break, when all the term work became due, I stayed up for a night or two just churning out everything I had been procrastinating on. After school came home, got into bed at around 4 PM, lights out until 5 PM. I was initially surprised I had slept for only an hour before realizing I'd missed an entire day.

Sometimes I wish I could still sleep like that nowadays.
    HavenDraimanPerilunaAryanneRowenaKatszia