LOVE

Comments

• I don't normally take naps (or never, really). I've just been so worn out lately that when I got through helping people after work I just laid in bed for a second and closed my eyes. Bam, out like a rock.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Ezalor Your parent/guardians didn't wake you up afraid you were in a coma or something?
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    I used to be a little grumpy unicorn when disturbed from sleep, I think they just checked periodically to make sure I was still breathing.
  • Just tell them that you're an Emperor, and you will wake for no mortal.

i am rapture coder
    ArbreEmelleTeaniDraimanCiarelleIosyneJaslineNola
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited February 2014
    I love that I made this hat today. It's making me giggle (thankfully, it isn't for me, because I look ridiculous in it).

OmeiAarbrokNolaHavenAryanneJasline
  • I-- I think you're wearing it... the wrong...

Aww. Alright, you can be wearing it the right way.

i am rapture coder
    Daingean
  • Javier Bardem. Oh, you beast.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Putin hugging Plushenko made me think of the Voldie-Malfoy hug and I giggled. 

There you go.
    JaslineChakrasul
  • @Omei, the order, everyone
    I love you more than this kid loves Briona

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Freakfest live music full of post punk, hair bands, and all sorts of other entertainment on Saturday, paid for my my friends, followed by Lego movie. Waaah! Such gud! Such much gud! I feel like my battery has been charged up.
    Cannan
  • Sentinels - You guys are awesome! Thanks for taking in the double-trouble twins. Loving it.

Duiran - See above ^ ... also for not making things weird coming "back to the light". Way surprised, and really happy.

@Cole - You. Just. Rock. Always love the RP with you. That is all.

Endless love to @Killien for always supporting his sister, for being a bangin' RPer (if you haven't RPed with him you're missing out), and for always being a friend.

Also love the admins! You all do an awesome job, RPed roles and purely admin roles alike - yay for @Oleis. @Omei I love that you're so unpredictable! Never know what's going to happen with you.
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    This might sound arrogant but I really don't mean it to, but I love coming back and people telling me that they've missed Bene etc. It really gives a sense of fulfilment that he (and I as the player) have meant something to people. It's really gratifying! 

Also love @ingram, @emelle, @omei and @slyphe for literally grabbing me the first moment I came back and reminding me why this game can be awesome.

Also @moirean for never forgetting and making Bene a living part of her character even if he isn't around.
    IngramAryanneEmelleHaven
  • Benedicto said:
    This might sound arrogant but I really don't mean it to, but I love coming back and people telling me that they've missed Bene etc.

I've missed you and your turtle! Welcome back. :D

On my own note: Darkest Dungeon got announced back in last year and now it's getting funded. I just can't express how absolutely excited I am about this game. Gotta calm my hype engines, but oh god.

• Realdog emote: You consider the merits of getting a dog. Do you need a dog? You might need a dog.

I miss my dogs. :(

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • I love getting into traditional canvas paintings again. I'm so excited to be starting my first oil in several years. The charcoal is on the board and now I just need color!
    EmelleKatsziaJasline
    edited February 2014
    I'm putting this here because it's not really a love, but we don't have a 'wtf did he really just say that?!' thread.

I went to my psychiatrist apt today.  I'm getting upset in talking to him because I feel like a failure, I'm overwhelmed, blah blah blah and he asks, "What's the worst that can happen?  You can't die from panic attacks."  My panic attacks consist of me hysterically crying and thrashing, btw.  So I go, "I'll start screaming and crying in the middle of class."

He almost instantly replies, "So what?  It's a University; they'll think you're one of the Hari Krishnas."

I don't even know how to deal with this statement.  At the time I was laughing and sobbing at the same time, I have never had so mixed emotions at once.  What in the world is my life?

I guess I'll turn around here and try to make it a little bit of a love.  He basically convinced me to give school another try instead of giving up and going home.  The logical reason is not YEAH ARBRE YOU CAN DO IT YOU'RE SUPER, but if I go home and calm down and we get my emotions settled, I'll try school again and it'll just be a repeat of this time ANYWAYS.  If I stay in school, I'm at the hardest and worst, so he has exactly what needs to be worked with, and if he can solve me there, then I'll be great.  Or something like that.  Either way, assuming all the pieces fall into place (I'm not entirely certain on the school's policy on various things that are imperative to me attending), I guess I'll join the Hari Krishnas and try again in the Summer.  Woo.

Here's a video of my cat to make it a real love.
    EmelleXavinNolaTeaniMoireanAryanneJasline
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    @Arbre: I am so, so happy he told you that. A huge part of therapy, for me, has been learning not to set my values aside while I wait for things to "get better," because it will probably always be easy to find reasons why it isn't a good time right now, when in reality, right now is all we ever have.

YEAH ARBRE YOU CAN DO IT YOU'RE SUPER
    NolaAryanneJasline
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    An ex of mine suddenly went to the Krishna house this autumn. I hadn't spoken to him in a couple years and suddenly.. Krishna is the way.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    I keep forgetting you're gay and I grew up in the Deep South, so when you reference a male significant other, I instantly think you're female and my mind breaks.
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

Oleisbian 4 lyfe, yo.

Also, I love this recent habit I've built of randomly grabbing people to RP with while I work on org stuff. Makes me very happy.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• edited February 2014
    Omggg so exciteddd! EEE! Phantogram new album release in eight daaaysss!!

In case you've just never been enlightened by Phantogram, here is a favorite, as well as one of their new singles following.

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Nola said:
    Omggg so exciteddd! EEE! Phantogram new album release in eight daaaysss!!

In case you've just never been enlightened by Phantogram, here is a favorite, as well as one of their new singles following.

I think I've heard some songs by them on iheartradio, I like them well enough.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    This Valentine's event! Very fun, witty and engaging...and it's really cool to see quests being used in new, creative ways.
    PhoeneciaAryanneTeaniRiluo
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Spinesreach. You guys are just great. One person throws something random out, and people just take off and run with it. In the past 2 days we've gone from moderate snow encroachment to cricket rescue squads to infected insects to what looks like the black plague, just from people all joining in and creating fun roleplay and story. That kind of creative stuff is what makes the game fun to play :)
    TeaniCannanEmelleKatszia
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Got a usb NES controller for my birthday. I might be a bit... gone for a while, while I get reaquainted with Mario and gang again. <.< *squee*
    DaskalosAryanneTeaniFerrik
  • I have a new appreciation for absolutely lucking out when it comes to my current living situation. Quiet st. Parking. Washer and dryer. WASHER AND DRYER AND CLOSET SPACE. Deserves fucking big letters.

Go see my rage post I'm typing up to see why.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Danganronpa so good.

Damariel