LOVE

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    XavinIshin
    Oh, god, now I feel bad about posting that.  All the hope in the world, @Katszia.
    KatsziaXavin
  • Elemental globes. 
    imageimage
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited February 2014
    Twitch Plays Pokemon comic [spoiler] image [/spoiler] Awesome looking game I'm interested in. [spoiler] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6lYs_GE_q4E [/spoiler]

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Haven
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Love getting rid of stuff that's been piling up or waiting to be used for an eternity, but never will be. I still have one major thing left (the main wood and iron frame of the piano) but this morning's trip to the dump was a relief. SO. MUCH. JUNK!

Also, love Mariokart and old NES games.

Aryanne
  • Spending a day doing nothing more exciting than bashing from 88-100 and rewatching season 1 of House of Cards. 

Down time was -very- much needed. 

Also, first character to 100 in almost a decade of playing IRE. 
    imageimage
    TeaniHavenCannanDaskalosAryanneAlistaire
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Everything that happens in Spinesreach kinda delights me. I love the theme/feel the city has settled into. There's drama and humor and this real feeling of a living city, with stories behind every place and person. Current case in point:

You have emoted: Moirean lets her breath out in a quick exhale, cheeks puffing as she bites her lip in thought. Then, decisively, she states, "I need you to begin assembling our forces. Not just our guards, but the army itself - I know we haven't had them fight in....decades, really, but we need them now."

With a slight cough, Thuneron, Captain of the Guard says, "I'll do my best, Chair, but... well. No, it should be fine. I'll just have to talk with Aife."

You say, "Roust them out of the taverns and gambling houses and dancing bear shows - wherever our retired soldiers are, they need to be brought OUT of retirement."

With a frown, Catty asks, "But?"

Pointing behind her, you say, "And work on the conscripts - whatever prisoners you think are safe enough (or even CLOSE to safe enough) to bring on as soldiers, make it happen, and crank up the training."

You have emoted: Moirean frowns, echoing Catty's concern. "Aife?" she asks. "Why? Weapons? Armor? You can have whatever resources you need - we can hire more forgers to help, as well."

Thuneron, Captain of the Guard coughs again, glancing at the ceiling. "I may have sold many of the polearm and uniform stocks." He admits. "The guard wages, you know. Things have been tight. I am sure I can put together some irregulars on short notice, but the Army of the Lion may not be in good shape for a number of months."

You stare implacably at Thuneron, Captain of the Guard.

Catty stares implacably at Thuneron, Captain of the Guard.

Voice growing quite cold, you say, "You SOLD our army's gear?"

Catty tiptoes away quietly.

Thuneron, Captain of the Guard takes a step backwards automatically, raising his arms defensively. "It was that or cut rations." He replies quickly. "They were in storage!"

You have emoted: "And by rations, you mean vodka," Moirean guesses, her eyes narrowing as she lets out a snort.

Catty bites down on her lower lip, fighting back a slight laugh while looking over at you. "Aye, I'm sure it was vodka."

Quietly, Thuneron, Captain of the Guard says, "You have my deepest apologies, Chairwoman, Senator. I will endeavour to get us back to fighting strength as soon as possible."

Despite the situation, Catty lets out a small chuckle. "He won't deny that it was for Vodka at least."

You have emoted: Moirean lets out a clearly unimpressed grunt. "Equip them with chair legs and broken bottles if it comes down to it," she finally states in a clipped, obviously frustrated tone. "Gods know our city is skilled enough with that sort of brawling gear."

Thuneron, Captain of the Guard manages a somewhat crisp salute, nodding fervently to you. "Yes, Chairwoman! I will... see if there are any tables left in the mess hall."

Literally giggled out loud at what Thuneron's gotten up to when nobody was watching.
    SetneSlyphePiperTeaniMaghakCannanMinaraelBakhtuh
    I want to both agree and like that post. Spinesreach is the best city I've ever seen in any IRE game.

Ingram said:
    AlistairePiper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    GODS BLESS THE REPUBLIC!
    Cannan
  • MaghakMaghak The heights of Stormcaller Crag
    Love: work pulling back from five to two days a week as Uni starts up again. I will actually get two days off in a row.

Love: finished moving into my new lodging with lovely people.

Love: the lore thread and the Steelhew arc being well-recieved and smooth for the most part.

Love: finally making a start on my Aetolia backlog. Choo choo!

Love: working with a creative and professional group of devs.
    What does bre do when she gets bored?  Gets her ears pierced!

Ansnom and I agreed I wouldn't get my ears pierced again until I replaced the cruddy earrings I have currently with gold ones that won't aggravate my ears.  So I went today to buy a replacement pair and they were doing a thing where you get your ears pierced and another pair of earrings were half price.  The numbers were within a couple dollars of each other!  Yay for piercings!
    JaslineMoireanDraimanKatsziaAryanne
  • I...I don't have to work tomorrow. And I got off early today.

mind = blown
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

HavenArbreMinaraelAryanneIshin
  • On my way to go pick up my son. He's been atmy mother's since Sunday night while we've been packing and moving. Miss him so incredibly much!
    AryanneTeaniIshin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Periluna said:
    On my way to go pick up my son. He's been atmy mother's since Sunday night while we've been packing and moving. Miss him so incredibly much!
    I'm jealous now. I love my girl, but I haven't seen her since New Year's Day. Miss her like crazy.

• I love walking into a job shadowing thing to determine if I can get a job and totally rocking it to the point that at the end of an hour, the guy just told me when to come in and start. No discussion - here's a job.

It's definitely not a job I plan to be in for the rest of my life, but it is certainly helping me establish some things!

Also, I loved the little Storytelling event thing in Duiran last night. Got to actually role play with some of you fine people. Thank you for a pleasant experience!
    ArbreAryanne
    Yeah, the storytelling thing was fun despite my delicious mischan.  /sigh
  • The recent bantering over the Public news board. I almost feel like I've gone back in time to when personal conflict was a constant thing, not just forced by mechanics and conflict mechanisms.

We need more of this sort of thing. Whatever happened to our player villains?
    DraimanSlypheIosyneMoireanOmeiPeriluna
  • Can we get more personal conflict without all the public postings? :P
    RiluoEmelleAryanneKatszia
  • TozToz
    edited February 2014
    It kind of got killed, rather than got killed out, @Kikon. @Moirean spent forever trying to get people involved with conspiring OOCly for ways to make fun, engaging conflict - but nobody much wanted to play ball, and those who did kept suggesting plot lines where the 'bad guys' were going to scriptedly lose no matter what. Which was kind of lame, in my opinion.

EDIT: You're not Irruel..

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Dagan should avoid until he gets his box. My shirt from lootcrate: [spoiler]image[/spoiler]

Ingram said:

• Rashar said:
    Can we get more personal conflict without all the public postings? :P
     What? No.  The hell do you think the public section is for.

• Probably not as a replacement for the shout command. ;)

It's all good, I was just clowning. Let's not be anti-friends because of it.
    DraimanBraeAryanne
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Both a love and kind of interesting: the city council where I live has changed our liquor laws just for the Olympics. Bars and restaurants are allowed to open and serve liquor at 6am this weekend for the gold medal game this Sunday. Looks like I'm going out drinking this weekend. >_>
    PiperHaven
  • Rashar said:
    Probably not as a replacement for the shout command. ;) It's all good, I was just clowning. Let's not be anti-friends because of it.

<3

For Razmael.
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Setne said:
    Dagan should avoid until he gets his box. My shirt from lootcrate: [spoiler]image[/spoiler]
    I totally saw someone wearing that shirt while I was at work today...
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    Damnit Spinesreach, stop being so awesome and making me feel bad about my inability to play more :(

Ingram said:
    Piper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited February 2014

Spinesreach.

A Grook approaches the booth, clutching what appear to be shoddy, hand-made immigration documents. "I have all the required documentation," she declares,
    setting the papers on your desk. You may BECKON the Grook into the city, or DISMISS her, barring her citizenship.

You stamp a big, fat DENIED on the Grook lady's papers, and push them back at her, sending her on her way.
    Experience Gained: 5 (Quest) [total: 2463089]

I want someone to get endgame this way, so hard.
    MaghakOmeiSetneMoireanPeriluna
  • That game was soooo fun. 
    PiperPeriluna
  • @Kerryn for making loggin in soo much fun!

Also, lovee taking my niece shopping for moments like these

Niece: "I'm Mature for my age."
    Me: "So what do you want from Mcdonalds?"
    Niece: "Happy Meal."
    Me: "Why do you want a Happy Meal and not a Big Mac?"
    Niece: "Because I want the toy."

..... Soo mature!!
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    SlypheHaven