Short Questions

Comments

• MartinauxMartinaux Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    If there is a magically locked door in a city, how do you unlock it? This is specifically a character building, so it's technically not in the city, but in the neighborhood.
  • XavinXavin Member Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magically locked doors are locked by a city official with the CITY LOCK command. Someone would need to CITY UNLOCK it.

Xavin said:

Magically locked doors are locked by a city official with the CITY LOCK command. Someone would need to CITY UNLOCK it.

Both a CL and Minister of Development tried to do that yesterday and it didn't work.
  • DristinDristin Member Posts: 625 Immortal
    Martinaux said:

Xavin said:

Both a CL and Minister of Development tried to do that yesterday and it didn't work.
    I believe it's a Chancellor thing iirc.
  • SanirSanir Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    If it physically belongs to a player, I don't think anyone but the one who owns it can open it (or someone with a key).
    Oonagh
  • DristinDristin Member Posts: 625 Immortal
    Sanir said:

If it physically belongs to a player, I don't think anyone but the one who owns it can open it (or someone with a key).

Magically locked and locked are two layers. Magically locked prevents any player, even the owner, from unlocking the door. It must be removed first. Then, players can unlock it again.
    Martinaux
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Member Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would the correct term for a person who was born on the Spirit Plane be 'Rewh'vaian' ? I.e. Aban is Rewh'vaian in the same way that Benedicto is an Aetolian? I'm assuming that Duamvi is the racial equivalent. He's a Duamvi from Rewh'va in the same way that Benedicto is a Kelki from Aetolia?

If not, what would it be?
    (Leaders): Tiur says, "I'll remember not to delete you when the time comes, Bene. Good people."

Zaila
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and treesMember Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did lyre (prismatic barrier) get nerfed, and where can I send my medical bills.
    How do you submit a customization with a certificate?
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress SwedenMember Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try CUSTOMIZE

• TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Martinaux said:

How do you submit a customization with a certificate?

CUSTOMIZE as normal, as long as it's a 50cr cost customization it will use the cert first.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Thanks!
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the EarthMember Posts: 807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These may have come up somewhere before, but I don't remember. Sorry in advance!

1. Do vampires have reflections?

2. Would a vampire cry, blood, normal tears, or something else entirely?
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes to the first. I think the lore on the second was... (Back in the day at least) That all of the vampire's bodily fluids were blood, but that with a conscious effort they could produce the regular fluids. (A la masquerade) But normally tears etc would be blood.
    Sarita
  • AxiusAxius where I amMember Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    How many credits would it cost me, to be able to have a weaponbelt that can store all of my crafting boons, as well as my scalpel and my codex? hehe. I ask for a friend.
  • GavramelGavramel Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2020
    [deleted by user]
    Post edited by Gavramel on
    Lin
  • IazamatIazamat Member Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey, so... are we still getting those classRP help files?
  • HawaHawa Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Zaila said:

With my many years of Vamp-related-mudboning experience, I can definitely say that (whether or not it is actually lore-consistent) players universally RP that Vamps can/do produce non-blood bodily fluids on a regular basis.

How many credits would it cost me to purge this sentence from my mind?
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    RhineBlanche
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Hawa said:

Zaila said:

With my many years of Vamp-related-mudboning experience, I can definitely say that (whether or not it is actually lore-consistent) players universally RP that Vamps can/do produce non-blood bodily fluids on a regular basis.

Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

SeurimasRhyotKarhastZaila
  • OonaghOonagh Member Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    Hawa said:

Zaila said:

Oonagh has been slain by the might of the toxic atmosphere of Ulangi.
  • IazamatIazamat Member Posts: 275 ✭✭✭✭
    Whom do I have to bribe to get a unique deathsight for Desiccation Curse? I keep sniping people with it and want my recognition!
  • ZailaZaila Pacific TimeMember Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, this a "short questions about the game" thread, from what I understand. His question is a question for the admin about the intended financial/promotional/political situation IRL -

For that, here's a thread that would apply: https://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/2579/the-good-the-bad-the-ugly-promotions
    BorminchiaIazamatIllidanMephistolesOonaghHawaBlancheTetchtaArdent
  • ZailaZaila Pacific TimeMember Posts: 547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused, why is the thread about what people want to see in promotions not the thread that questions about intended promotions belong?
    BorminchiaMephistolesOonaghIllidanIazamatHawaRhineSibattiArdent