Axius

he's still new, but I figured I'd invite people to come tell me what they think of him!

Comments

• We haven't interacted a lot, but I like what I've seen in passing and brief conversation. Looking forward to learning more about Axius over time.

KelliaraAxius
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    BUMP! Just 'cause it's been a little bit, and I figure I've interacted with a number of folks occasionally, and this has gotten about 3 pages back on "Recent Discussions"...
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Those close to me on Axius (Or have poked at me from knowing me on my other alt) know I've been in a funk, few know why, I'd prefer to keep it that way, but please, feel free to tell me what you think of Axius so far. I'd enjoy at least hearing others thoughts, even if they're not all positive. Give me something else to think about.
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    bumping, since I've had a few sessions with Tau, my golem. Feel free to poke in and tell me what you think of how we are doing! (and I keep my affirmation page linked in my siggy, but I feel like nobody notices since it's below the xenobleb @Eleanor drew)
    Didi
  • I still want to have a better session with you, but our random tell chats are fantastic. You're quite entertaining, so keep it up. :)
    Axius
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I love the way you rp. True, Sessi probably interacts more with Big Brother Tau than with Axius, but I really enjoy that whole rp. And Axius has proven to be a good and encouraging friend of Sessi's. Also, thank you for being so awesome oocly, and I hope we will get loads of more rp in the future! <3
    Axius
  • Possibly too new to be commeting in these threads already, but for what it's worth...

I really really appreciate your proactivity. Within the first hour of being in the game I saw you inviting newbies into RP, and sometimes that's exactly what a character needs to get started: an overt invitation to mingle. If not for that gesture, integrating into the game culture may have been a chore.

As far as style goes, I find your more involved emotes enticing when they crop up, but that doesn't happen all too often. May be due to general energy depletion though - it's hard to invest a lot of attention into emoting if you've been engaged in plot stuff for a while already.

I look forward to seeing what else you do and how I can get involved with it.
    Axius
  • Axius is always fun to RP with. He is complex but simple at the time and definitely puts thoughts into his emotes. I appreciate how the character is always trying to include everybody in RP whether he knows them or not.
    "There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in the proportion." - Edgar Allan Poe
    Axius
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    It's been a while since I last pushed this up, so I figure I might as well, curious to know what people think!
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I always love rping with you and although Sessi misses her brother, she still loves talking to Axius too. :) It always brighten my day to see you around.
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    bumpety-beep
  • AxiusAxius where I am
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    IT'S BEEN A SEASON AND A HALF. Let's bump this shit. Especially with interesting RP going on and some of the peeps I've RP'd with being on the forums, since I've seen affirmation threads for them. Also:

FEM AXIUS CHIBI!!!!
  • Tuisto likes Axius in a broad manner. His mind moves very quickly, probably a lot faster than Tuisto himself. Intelligence matched with a measure of genuine curious pursuit, he embodies a scholar and an adept who takes his work with more than just a grain of salt. For someone who worships the Divine Spider Queen, he is a patient, and thoughtful individual within Her ranks, and I hope to see more and more of his attributes for years to come.
    Axius
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    It's been over a month, let's give this a bump, I think
  • yay family
    AxiusAros
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    It's been a while since I bumped this. Wonder how I'm doing.
    Didi
  • Where to start!

Oriana and Axi started of basically mortal enemies.

And now? Axi is basically one of her only friends.

You've provided a caring, kind character that has changed Oriana, understands her bitterness and offers a listening ear any time she may need.

I do regret how they started, but I am ever glad for the development and friendship they have now.

I look forwards to all their continued interactions big or small.

Thank you for giving Oriana a chance, and actually getting to understand her and not judge her based on callous rumors.
    Love you so much!!
    Axius
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    I decided I'mma post art of Axi here! Y'all see my chibis in my forum signature, but I'm still gonna post all Axi-related art that I've collected here!

Didi
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Now that Axi's new descriptions are put in place (though I do need to take time to get Chiav descriptions in place.. and Golem descriptions) Here's the chibis I got right before my monitor died last weekend.

• AxiusAxius where I am
    It's been a few months since I posted to this, I figure I'll share what Femaxi looks like properly these days, instead of the ol' placeholder I had because I didn't work out a good description for her yet before I made the change.

DidiFyrren
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Got another piece of art, this time of Chiav Femaxi! so we'll add it to the list, and feel free to leave affirmations, if you desire!

Fyrren
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Let's add Tyl to the art on here! I hope you all love it as much as I do!

Procyon
  • so pretty and fierce roar
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    New piece of Axi Art!