Short Questions

1158159160161162164»

Comments

• ArosAros Member Posts: 13
    Saving it to a cureset did not work. When it wiped my priorities and set them as default it did the same to the cureset. Maybe it's fixed now?
  • ZailaZaila ✭✭✭✭ Pacific TimeMember Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    I've got a couple questions about OUTFIT related stuff:

1 - weaponbelts don't seem to register into the system, is this intentional?
    (aka, they don't toggle between worn and removed when using the OUTFIT WEAR command)
    2 - Meanwhile, fangs (syssin weapon fangs) do, is this intentional?
    3 - Does the Artifact Wardrobe send your artifact-clothing-items to the wardrobe as well?
    - If yes, will they stay there, or reset into your inventory?
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being an owner of an arti wardrobe that gets a lot of use:

1. It probably is. It's kind of a convenience thing since being without a weaponbelt would be kind of annoying.

2. Fangs are probably an oversight. It's mildly annoying being without fangs when I switch outfits.

3. Wardrobe DOES send any and all wearable artifacts to the wardrobe, but they get reset to you like normal after a bit.

Zaila
  • IazamatIazamat ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Is there any chance we can get shapeshifter hoods turned into a collection syntax like styles, flairs, phylacteries, chrysalises, and literally all other forms of real-money cosmetics? It's super disappointing to lose hoods if you decide you'd rather use another.
    Church