Short Questions

1166167168169170172»

Comments

• ZeheiaZeheia Immortal
    Iazamat said:

Is there any chance we could get a HELP ENVIRONMENTS that shows the atmospherics of the environments that can be used in buildings/castles? It's super awkward to have atmospherics that don't match up with the room(s) you've created.

This is by no means a final answer, but the short response is that it's going to be very awkward to pull all of them for X amount of environments. We have almost a thousand total atmos(phere) messages and some are only active at different times of day, at certain elevations, they can be differentiated by race, org, gender, faction reps, seasons... It's not exactly as simple a request as it sounds.
    She/her but also responds to they/them thanks to chilling as Somebody or other.

If in doubt, please refer to the Forum Rules! If in more doubt, please reach out to a moderator.

Act as you would wish to be treated.

"It costs you nothing to assume that we are acting in good faith."
    GalileiIazamatEakuTetchtaValorieSryaen
  • AxiusAxius where I am
    Iazamat said:

Is there any chance we could get a HELP ENVIRONMENTS that shows the atmospherics of the environments that can be used in buildings/castles? It's super awkward to have atmospherics that don't match up with the room(s) you've created.

while this may or may not also be a solution.. if you don't like the atmospherics.. you can always also invest into your own? You get 3 per room if you submit for the roomechoes. Those override the normal ones. Or at least, the one room I've got custom stuff in absolutely doesn't have the normal roomechoes.
  • I'm not really interested in coming up with my own. My aim was more about being armed with the knowledge of what atmospherics come with a given environment, which is useful for anyone making a building/castle in the game.
  • Maybe a newb question, how do i get rid of a a ylembic resonator? I got a second one and cannot sell it cause it comes back to me, cannot trade it in and even fed it to the cube and it came back. *lol
  • Neoma said:

Maybe a newb question, how do i get rid of a a ylembic resonator? I got a second one and cannot sell it cause it comes back to me, cannot trade it in and even fed it to the cube and it came back. *lol

You should be able to trade it in.
  • OMG yes I am a newb :/ , i was using the wrong syntax and it said you cannot trade that in so I figured it was not possible. Thanks @Jhura
    Jhura