LOVE

1242243244245246248»

Comments

• SibattiSibatti Amidst vibrant flora and treesMember Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭
    After opening up this thread and reading just now, I just wanna say what a gem @Taiyang is for the immense amount of positivity posted to this thread (not only once but three posts in a row) and that it cheered me up immensely. I also love how much I see them posting in the #rp-logs channel in the Aetolian Discord. I know we don't really talk but thank you for being such a bright spot.
    TaiyangAschwar
  • AschwarAschwar Member Posts: 1
    I love the Dominion and the hilarity that ensues due to the different personalities at play.
    GalileiTaiyang
  • MartinauxMartinaux Member Posts: 33
    Such elegant and beautiful creatures. Mine just like a well-risen dough.
    ZailaTeaniGavramelKatie
  • MartinauxMartinaux Member Posts: 33
    ""HoW cAn YoU sTaNd ThErE, yOu FaT mErChAnT," Ood, a fat Caentoi merchant mocks you, his squeaking imitation very high-pitched, very inaccurate, and very annoying. A bit of spittle hits your face."
    This made me giggle out loud. The world needs more Ood.
    EscelikaElene
  • TiurTiur Producer Member, Administrator, Immortal Posts: 894 admin
    I have to say, I love when players forgive a weird bug and there's some kickass volunteer in the Pools while I try to fix it.
    RebraAloli
  • TaiyangTaiyang Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Thoughts are the only place I can be actively not nice to people, and I love to think of @Callidora and @Rebra sitting there biting their lips (using vampire powers to hear the thoughts) and telepathy doing double takes.
    RebraNisaviGalileiCallidora