LOVE

Comments

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Aishia - Can't even deny it

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I get those at work all the time! So I can't offer any compelling arguments against rule proving.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Mariena‌ would you say, "You literally cant even"
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Aishia said:

@Mariena said:

I complain a lot about work, but my workmates just brought me cake, a 4 pack of Starbucks Frappuccino, and a card.

Happy Krissy is Happy.

If you google image search "white girl bait" half the pics are starbucks frappucino.
    Tell me more...

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Ah...good old PTO. Time to enjoy a 4 day weekend.

AarbrokAshmerAryanne
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    So I started the day, in a weird emo-void but I had to be constructive, so for the seven new employees I hired as interns for the summer, I made little "retail survival kits" for them with little quotes, neat water bottles, candies, packets of info and cheat cards, and specialized name tags."

Little crafty shit makes me happy.
    SlypheEmelleSolariaMoireanStathanIshinMariena
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    edited July 2014
    You're well on your way to leaving that unicornshead behind, @Aarbrok. Stride on, bro.

Edit - cause language filter doesn't catch d-head >.>
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • I love that my sister's wedding went really well and I actually had a pleasant time with relatives. I got to spend time with this handsome little guy, and just found out he is going to be a big brother come January!

ArekaIshinMoireanAarbrokBrae
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    +--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #561 ----------------------------+
    | Entered by: Omei Date: 2014/07/02 04:52:21 |
    +-------------------------------- ADDITION -----------------------------------+

You can now think with <, >, or the (probably a lot more sensible) THINK command.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

- thanks guys!
    JensenMoireanPiperGwenithStathanEmelleElie
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Love a few things. One, I started Attack on Titan yesterday.... only 4 more episodes left to watch.... sooo good. Two, I think a certain imp gave the Ironmaw a few flavor messages, I lost my shit at first, since half of them state to contact -me-, but once I realized what they were, I liked em
    MoireanIshin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I did! Thanks to @Slyphe for popping them in and @razmael for working map magic and moving the arena in for realsies.
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I was sitting in my office and I hear "Contact the Warden for more information." I actually used the THINK command "what tha pitt? Contact me?"
    MoireanIosyne
  • Areka said:

+--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #561 ----------------------------+
    | Entered by: Omei Date: 2014/07/02 04:52:21 |
    +-------------------------------- ADDITION -----------------------------------+

You can now think with <, >, or the (probably a lot more sensible) THINK command.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

- thanks guys!

This was 100% @Omei! And the game didn't even crash or anything!

TeaniPiperArekaAngweStathanIshinNolaPeriluna
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    Going through my old cedar chest and finding treasures!
    This pair of pants I used to wear all the time in highschool, must've been from the 70s (bought in the 2000's though) as the legs on these things could literally have fit 5 people in them. My mom HATED them with a passion.
    Also found a ton of old t-shirts and little collectibles that were put away.
    Feels good to find all those old trinkets and such again. Feel bad for the hubby though. Our house is going to be full of random little things, oops.
    Moirean
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Going to lunch and having beers with my team. I don't normally drink on my lunch, but that was awesome. Now, to make it through the afternoon without fumbling too much.

StathanAarbrokAngroth
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Only in America.

Congratulations, Rivas! I hope you win the whole thing!
    IshinNolaRivas
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    @Rivas That is awesome! Win it all man!

Absolutely useless trivia tidbit to help you along: C2766 is the serial number on the rifle allegedly used to assassinate JFK.
    RivasIshin
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    I love whoever's doing all this exciting stuff for the Syssin. It's great and I love it every time. Thank you!
    AngrothStathanIshinAryanne
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Two weeks without smoking. Still have cravings every now and then, but I am feeling mostly functional, finally.
    IshinOmeiEmelleAuresaeStathanTeani
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Moirean - That's fucking awesome, Moi. I'm so proud of you :)
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • I can't even quit drinking pop for that long.
    Areka
  • Rashar said:

pop

i am rapture coder
    SetneSlypheIosynePeriluna
  • I don't even..

Like, I can't fucking..

What does it even mean? Help me, I can't stop watching.
    SetneArekaAryanne
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    Omei said:

Rashar said:

pop

You call it soda don't you?

• He calls it coke, if I have my geography right.
    Angroth
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Where I live, we usually refer to them as 'fizzy', or 'fizzy drinks'.
    StathanAarbrok
  • Soft drink.

Politics