Thank you!

1323334353638»

Comments

• AloliAloli Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭
    I am having a lot of fun learning about @Lin and being an Abbess with her, thanks for giving me that chance. I'm happy you've decided to stick around and try new things, I know how hard it is to get out of my shell and roleplay with people, so good for you for making a bold move!

I'll take your example and try it out sometime :)
    Tiur, the Gnosis says, "To truly explode something, you have to learn how it was made."
    LinTuistoBenedicto
  • KodazaKodaza Los AngelesMember Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    Rijetta said:

Thanks for being patient with me while work devoured my soul. @Mjoll @Chakrasul @The Entire Carnifex Guild, @Chakrasul's Order.

I'm back now (mostly) and should return to my previous levels of activity, since I'm down to 60 hours a week from 72+.

This means we're playing Guilty Gear now, right?

• EhtiasEhtias Member Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    @Hawa for orrery bbt funtimes, also real talk for the new boars from Bamathis. Mr.Bacon is armored and ready to go.
  • DarimDarim Member Posts: 22
    Sibatti said:

Thank you to all the fun guests for Siba's housewarming party. @Marin @Darim @Tenshyo @Czcibor (briefly) @Lin @Pilar @Aisling and the two without forum accounts, Guiseppe and Raodiana.

I'm such a sucker for houseRP so thank you for indulging with me.

Any time!! It was fun :)
    Marin
  • SekeresSekeres Member Posts: 12
    A big thank you to @Naos for dropping by to do some RP when I least expect it! You've been an amazing gem through the few interactions I've had.

Thanks to @Omei for our interactions as well, which are always inspiring. I love every moment we get a chance to have some fun and weave stories together!
    Naos
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    (it wasn't Very Important Admin duties)
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• TaiyangTaiyang Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    All admin duties are Very Important.
    ZailaDarim
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭✭
    That was really nice of you, @Tenshyo. Thank you <3
    Tiur, the Gnosis says, "To truly explode something, you have to learn how it was made."
    Tenshyo
  • CallidoraCallidora Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    Tenshyo said:

Earlier today I was asked if I enjoyed being GM, and I genuinely do.

But that got me thinking: GM is often times a very thankless, very difficult job. It can be beyond stressful, sometimes we get agitated, we get short with people. We deal with people day and day out. Admin and player alike. (We're human! God-unicorns-it sometimes!) But usually we're all doing the best we can, no matter what kind of day we're having, to hopefully try to make our guild members have fun. Whether it's one on ones, communal, or even just conversation over GT.

So, to my fellow Guildmasters out there: @Mjoll @Callidora @Zenobia @Aloli @Rhine @Aishia @Xavin @Benedicto @Amarita @Raynia and @Savas

Thank you. 

Thank you, @Tenshyo.
    RebraXavinAloli
  • NarheonNarheon Member Posts: 6
    Hey, a game where people say nice things!
    Thanks to @Tenshyo for helping me out earlier both ic and ooc. I am still trying to figure this char out, so I hope the low flavor was not to annoying.
    CaynTenshyoRhineEoros
  • TenshyoTenshyo Member Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Narheon said:
    Hey, a game where people say nice things!
    Thanks to @Tenshyo for helping me out earlier both ic and ooc. I am still trying to figure this char out, so I hope the low flavor was not to annoying.
    You're welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing how the character develops!

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in AtticaMember Posts: 747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I meant to do this much sooner, but a big thank you to the person behind @Slyphe. Despite my initial worries, you've made every tiny interaction encouraging and worthwhile, and have really made me feel good about what I've been doing with Phoe recently. Thank you so much! <3 
    Aros
  • EydisEydis Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    I want to thank all the Archivists, especially @Amarita, @Akaryuterra, @Lilein, @Zarni, @Elaz, @Taaroshi, @Nahuaque and @Tzaarhashet. The Archivist guild is going through a huge transition and restructuring all of their laws, requirements, and internal structures. I know it’s a lot of work as players and it’s exhausting. It’s a transition for everyone but it’s cool to see everyone getting excited and working together through the slog. Thank you x1,000,000.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    CaynEleneDidi
  • EleneElene Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    /can't wait to join
  • EleneElene Member Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    edited June 24
    EDIT: I posted twice I'm clearly too excited