Thank you!

Comments

• AloliAloli Between Books
    I am having a lot of fun learning about @Lin and being an Abbess with her, thanks for giving me that chance. I'm happy you've decided to stick around and try new things, I know how hard it is to get out of my shell and roleplay with people, so good for you for making a bold move!

I'll take your example and try it out sometime :)
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    LinTuistoBenedicto
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere Important
    Thanks for being patient with me while work devoured my soul. @Mjoll @Chakrasul @The Entire Carnifex Guild, @Chakrasul's Order.

I'm back now (mostly) and should return to my previous levels of activity, since I'm down to 60 hours a week from 72+.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
    IazamatMjollZailaDidiCaynIesidHawaSeraphinaGavramel
  • KodazaKodaza Los Angeles
    Rijetta said:

Thanks for being patient with me while work devoured my soul. @Mjoll @Chakrasul @The Entire Carnifex Guild, @Chakrasul's Order.

I'm back now (mostly) and should return to my previous levels of activity, since I'm down to 60 hours a week from 72+.

This means we're playing Guilty Gear now, right?

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited April 2020
    Thank you to Shadow for putting one hell of a fight for Orrery and winning it for the first time in a while. After this last fight, there were 20 (!) of you there and that wasn't including another half dozen people at least that are usual players/combatants!

It's been good, clean fun with no falling out (that I've seen). As frustrating as it is to be on the losing side, kudos to you guys for showing out and brawling hard.

Thank you also to the Spirit side who have showed out, in particular the host of newer folk that were allowing us to, at the very least, compete on relatively equal footing! You guys did a great job!
    SeurimasIazamatRhineDrystinAloliGavramelBlanche
  • @Hawa for orrery bbt funtimes, also real talk for the new boars from Bamathis. Mr.Bacon is armored and ready to go.

• edited May 2020
    It's been pretty much non-stop fun since I logged in again for the first time in ages.

@Chakarasul and @Iosyne. What a treat. You are spoiling me. <3 Thank you so much for the RP, I'm having an absolute ball with it! @Zaila, @Sekeres, @Cai, @Taj, @Mjoll, @Ephi, @Gyana, @Oemeria, @Rijetta, @Naos, @Ayuna, @Phoenecia, and the whole of the @Carnifex, @Bloodloch, and Iosyne's congregation.

You've all been so fun-spirited and have approached my trying character with excellent sportsmanship. I sincerely appreciate it. Thank you, guys. More RP please.
    TedrunaiNaosEleneEphiZailaMjollSekeresOemeriaGyana
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Thank you to all the fun guests for Siba's housewarming party. @Marin @Darim @Tenshyo @Czcibor (briefly) @Lin @Pilar @Aisling and the two without forum accounts, Guiseppe and Raodiana.

I'm such a sucker for houseRP so thank you for indulging with me.
    TenshyoCaynDarimMarinLin
  • Sibatti said:

Thank you to all the fun guests for Siba's housewarming party. @Marin @Darim @Tenshyo @Czcibor (briefly) @Lin @Pilar @Aisling and the two without forum accounts, Guiseppe and Raodiana.

I'm such a sucker for houseRP so thank you for indulging with me.

Any time!! It was fun :)
    Marin
  • A big thank you to @Naos for dropping by to do some RP when I least expect it! You've been an amazing gem through the few interactions I've had.

Thanks to @Omei for our interactions as well, which are always inspiring. I love every moment we get a chance to have some fun and weave stories together!
    Naos
  • It's a very small thing, but seeing @Kyna show up to do Very Important Admin duties with @Tekias while we were mid-scene, and apologising for interrupting was mildly refreshing to see! It's not the first time a scene has been interrupted for that reason in an IRE during my time playing, but it's the first time the admin thought to say sorry and then encourage us to keep having fun on our way out. Just a little thing that brightened my day. <3
    TekiasKynaRebraZailaDarim
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    (it wasn't Very Important Admin duties)
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• All admin duties are Very Important.
    ZailaDarim
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    That was really nice of you, @Tenshyo. Thank you <3
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Tenshyo
  • KarhastKarhast Enorian
    Thank you @Valeria @Velana @Benedicto @Haven @Azarae @Iadra @Sekeres for attending the smallest of events tonight! And special thanks to @Printiel for putting up with Karhast's brand of oddity so well, too. 
    BenedictoValeriaRihrinIadraCaynEscelikaSekeres
  • I've been having a blast in Aetolia lately, and I can't say thank you enough to the people I've recently interacted with. There's a lot of side development lately for Elene, some of them good, some of them bad, and some of them completely unexpected. Having the fortune to have interactions from both Spirit and Shadow is definitely something I hope to continue to foster, and I hope it hasn't been too hard on you guys to play along.

You guys know who you are. Thank you!

Also, @Chakrasul for unexpected appearance. <3
    OonaghCaynDrystinDidiArdentKyna
  • Tenshyo said:

Earlier today I was asked if I enjoyed being GM, and I genuinely do.

But that got me thinking: GM is often times a very thankless, very difficult job. It can be beyond stressful, sometimes we get agitated, we get short with people. We deal with people day and day out. Admin and player alike. (We're human! God-unicorns-it sometimes!) But usually we're all doing the best we can, no matter what kind of day we're having, to hopefully try to make our guild members have fun. Whether it's one on ones, communal, or even just conversation over GT.

So, to my fellow Guildmasters out there: @Mjoll @Callidora @Zenobia @Aloli @Rhine @Aishia @Xavin @Benedicto @Amarita @Raynia and @Savas

Thank you. 

Thank you, @Tenshyo.
    RebraXavinAloli
  • I have a few thank yous to hand out, now that Martinaux has been promptly retired.
    Thank you to @Ayastia, @Swara, @Runk, @Evoran, @Taaroshi, @Krogyr, @Savas, @Rak, @Kylan, @Ardent, @Raynia for being awesome roleplayers.
    Thank you to Spinesreach and the Sciomancer guild for being such a warm and welcoming place. I am probably missing a few people, but I've had a few rough days and I mean no offense in that. My head is just a bit tired.

Finally, I want to give a huge, HUGE THANK YOU to @Tiur, for checking in on me and for his extremely kind words. They were needed and I appreciate them so very much. I cannot thank you enough for that.
    ZeheiaArdentCaynDidiEvoranSwara
  • Hey, a game where people say nice things!
    Thanks to @Tenshyo for helping me out earlier both ic and ooc. I am still trying to figure this char out, so I hope the low flavor was not to annoying.
    CaynTenshyoRhineEoros
  • Narheon said:
    Hey, a game where people say nice things!
    Thanks to @Tenshyo for helping me out earlier both ic and ooc. I am still trying to figure this char out, so I hope the low flavor was not to annoying.
    You're welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing how the character develops!

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I meant to do this much sooner, but a big thank you to the person behind @Slyphe. Despite my initial worries, you've made every tiny interaction encouraging and worthwhile, and have really made me feel good about what I've been doing with Phoe recently. Thank you so much! <3 
    Aros
  • I want to thank all the Archivists, especially @Amarita, @Akaryuterra, @Lilein, @Zarni, @Elaz, @Taaroshi, @Nahuaque and @Tzaarhashet. The Archivist guild is going through a huge transition and restructuring all of their laws, requirements, and internal structures. I know it’s a lot of work as players and it’s exhausting. It’s a transition for everyone but it’s cool to see everyone getting excited and working together through the slog. Thank you x1,000,000.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    CaynEleneDidi
  • /can't wait to join
  • edited June 2020
    EDIT: I posted twice I'm clearly too excited
  • I'd like to take a moment to thank everyone that attended Oemeria's little art exhibit, and I sincerely hope everyone that did found it enjoyable and had fun. A lot of RP and work went into the making of the paintings, and I found way more support along the way than I expected when I started.

Special thanks to @Saidenn for all his work on the reception part, it was all very well thought-out and just lovely, as well as his modeling.
    And many special thanks to everyone else who volunteered as a model! @Galena, @Lilein, @Qelres, @Tila, @Evoran (most of whom should apparently get forum accounts :neutral: ).

Despite my being in the middle of moving, and the serious nap I needed to be able to make howling (2am for me), I am so glad that I did, and I hope for a repeat in the future. Thanks!
    EleneDidiOonaghSaidennTeaniEvoranNisavi
  • This is much belated, but also much deserved. To whoever was the last volunteer to play @Ethne, thank you very much for re-enabling the interaction messages on my Aure gloves. It's a small thing, but it means a lot. I nearly cried when I realized they were back, nevermind Mel herself. As if I didn't enough already, I really regret having been away from the game for so long and missing out on thanking you in person! Whatever you're doing now, thank you for your hard work.
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
  • The past two or three days have been particularly great for Elene's character development. It's been, in some ways, a slow culmination of numerous roleplay arcs from the past that's been carried into the present, and the current that's still continuing to unfold.

When you've been playing a character that has seen through many tumultuous eras, slept a few more away, and then woke up surrounded by many new faces amongst the one-handed finger count of the old, familiar ones, it's hard to define what your character's motivation should be any more. I'm surprised to find out that there's still room for Elene to grow and explore, and I'm thankful for all the people who have made it a point to roleplay with me from my return four months ago to now.

You all know who you are!
    TeaniSaidennEoros