Thank you!

1343536373840»

Comments

• AloliAloli Between Books
    edited February 2022
    Even though I'm extremely introverted, I have been moved enough to write this.

You're one of the very few people I've allowed close enough to know me and I'm genuinely grateful to have happened upon a friend like you who has also allowed me to learn about their authentic self even though it was hard. I continue to be amazed by your grace and kindness. Your maturity always encourages me to keep looking at myself with love and growth.

Thank you for everything you said and did. Thank you for consistently pushing me and checking on me. I wish the world had more like you. You make Aetolia and your circles full of beauty.

Happy Valentine's in advance to you and everyone in Aetolia's community :smile:
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    ReaveAyastiaBenedicto
  • You're welcome >.>
    Aloli
  • First and foremost congratulations that’s awesome you got to where you are now!
  • Props to @Kurak for reaching out. I appreciate you. 
    KurakNipsy
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Throwing out a thank you to @Lenoriel for going out of her way to engage people in upcoming city events. Enough to pull me out of my near-constant bashing to get me a toy sailboat. 

NipsyLenoriel
  • Thank you, Pools, for giving us Yanai. I am pretty sure most of the game has joined Her cult. 
    NipsyValorieLin
  • NipsyNipsy Setting fire to Aeryx's mine
    Ayastia said:

Thank you, Pools, for giving us Yanai. I am pretty sure most of the game has joined Her cult. 

Just waiting.

GalileiAyastia
  • Ayastia said:

Thank you, Pools, for giving us Yanai. I am pretty sure most of the game has joined Her cult. 

I was ready to join Varo's Congregation and make him Patron of the Archivists as soon as the event ended and he took his rightful place.

Prepare yourself for crushing disappointment is what I'm saying.
  • Legyn said:
    I was ready to join Varo's Congregation and make him Patron of the Archivists as soon as the event ended and he took his rightful place. Prepare yourself for crushing disappointment is what I'm saying.
    They told us a vote for Aetolia is a vote for Yanai. We were at 19 votes and second at 1. She is too powerful. Even the admins can't touch her. 
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    she's gonna die bros... :(
    XavinWjoltyr
  • Lin said:
    she's gonna die bros... :(
    I refuse!