Thank you!

1313233343537»

Comments

• TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    edited May 4
    Vyxsis said:
    i thought about esteeming folks in the pools, but honestly? i don't really know who all worked on it, and i'd feel bad if i missed anyone. i hope it suffices to say that i'm really appreciative of the work that went into it. thank you to everyone who made it happen.
    I know it's been said here before, but tagging anyone in the Pools sends it to -everyone- in the Pools, so you wouldn't miss anyone unless you intended to call out names.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 477 ✭✭✭✭
    Tekias said:

Vyxsis said:

i thought about esteeming folks in the pools, but honestly? i don't really know who all worked on it, and i'd feel bad if i missed anyone. i hope it suffices to say that i'm really appreciative of the work that went into it. thank you to everyone who made it happen.

I know it's been said here before, but tagging anyone in the Pools sends it to -everyone- in the Pools, so you wouldn't miss anyone unless you intended to call out names.

to everyone? huh, i didn't know. duly noted, thanks.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

• EhtiasEhtias Member Posts: 3
    @Mjoll for letting me constantly annoy you, plus the Mjollductions.
    Mjoll
  • AkaryuterraAkaryuterra Member Posts: 60 ✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who was hanging around the Burly Chest still when I decided to wander in for spontaneous RP. There were a good few, and I can't remember all of the ones I interacted with, but the brief scene was fun, so thanks @Rasani, @Mjoll, @Iesid, @Didi, and others. Sorry others, there were lots of people, and the four mentioned above did the most direct interacting.

Felt a bit inspired by the end of the evening, actually, which is a feeling I miss getting from Aetolia. <3
    MjollIesidOonagh
  • IesidIesid Member, Bot Posts: 57 ✭✭✭
    @Mjoll , @Rasani , @Lirael and our wonderful audience that moved in and out - thank you for a splendid night of roleplay. A drinking contest where the rules had to progressively get more ridiculous was quite the scene.
    MjollOonagh
  • MjollMjoll Member Posts: 127 ✭✭✭
    It was entirely way too much fun. Thank you everybody <3
    OonaghIesid
  • RebraRebra Member Posts: 2
    @Chakrasul thank you for making me quake in my chair in real life.

I'm sorry for the barrage of thoughts, probably mostly useless.

The time you spent with Rebra is treasured, and I am very, very grateful!
    MjollOonaghRijetta
  • RijettaRijetta Nowhere ImportantMember Posts: 85 ✭✭✭
    Echoing Rebra's thoughts on @Chakrasul

Absolutely best Goddess of all time.
    A low, sultry voice resounds within the depths of your mind, "I look forward to seeing your descent."
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    edited October 19
    Echoing @Benedicto and @Agothaxl's spirit in the above posts as well as @Stine from a different thread about Sunder, I want to thank the people I have had the fortunate opportunity to interact with here, for both positive and negative interactions, known and anonymous. Thank you, I've learned a lot from you and grew. I used to see this game as a community but now I see it more like a neighborhood.

Words are powerful, mightier than a sword, and therefore much more moving and hurtful. I'm grateful for my time here and for the friends I've made.

When I came back to playing Aetolia after being gone for 10 years, I thought I'd be playing in a quiet, secluded, and peaceful place of the game (a monastery!). However, I'm a naturally helpful person, my happiness comes from helping and making people laugh. So I saw the terrible state that the Sentaari were in and tried to help, it was truly the most uphill battle I have ever faced and not one I think I won out of any political prowess, just luck that the last leadership got tired of the game and left, making room for me to step in and help - but that was just fixing a few scrolls and adjusting the direction of lore. I didn't realize I was stepping into their reputation as well, that being proactive was seen as stepping on people's toes. So, for those who felt I had tried to do any work for them or take control away from them, that was sincerely not my intention. I've loved the Durani environment from the start and have always wanted to help everyone in it grow. I sincerely apologize to you guys who feel wronged by me and hope you'll forgive me.

Having said that, I am particularly grateful to the people who chose to get to know me despite any rumors that have existed about the communities I stepped into. I am even more thankful to the people who taught me the importance of separating my characters from myself, IG vs RL, IC vs OOC, you are really incredible roleplayers and beautiful souls. I have truly enjoyed your company and laughing with you. I can very easily say I love you all.

I have never found that cursing, bullying, or projecting to be effective ways of communicating, so when I am faced with those I discount their value and step away.

What I do want to point out, is that jumping orgs or sides does not actually fix anything, perhaps it alleviates certain situations, but I am a firm believer and will die on this hill, that we get exactly the problems we need in our life to fix the things about ourselves that need fixing.

We will recreate the same situations, wherever we go until we fix ourselves, how we treat ourselves and other people.

This is the lesson I learned from Aetolia, and it is one I'm going to carry for the rest of my life...this is what I want to thank you all for.

Take care!
    Post edited by Aloli on
    Alexein