Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• When damn fine volunteers step down. I get RL stuff, I get being burned out, trust me: I -completely- understand.

It just sucks. Bawwwh.  :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

AryanneTeaniAarbrokMoireanAmara
  • I was on vacation, relax billy.
  • Billy is relaxed! Eat freeze-ray!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Rivas said:
    When damn fine volunteers step down. I get RL stuff, I get being burned out, trust me: I -completely- understand.

It just sucks. Bawwwh.  :(

hmm, curious, who is it?
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Rivas works with PETA.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Whoever gave Toz a bucket to wear on his head. Every. Single. Emote. Has. A. Darn. Bucket. Someone gonna get stabbed.
    LinEmelleAarbrok
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    HE IS SO PROUD
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    How can you wear a bucket on your head, Mr. Anderson, if you....have no head?
  • edited May 2013
    Not my bucket helmet, I gave mine to Seir along with a badly compose letter, just for lolz!
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • And lo, as he sat in the Death Caves did a bucket descend from above upon a cushion of light.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

HaydynAngweEmelleEdhain
  • I thought it was a pretty comprehensive event. I should have written a newspost.
    TzaAngwe
  • Threads being closed moments before I am about to make a valid point with a blast from the past. Typically my luck...

• Tok said:
    I thought it was a pretty comprehensive event. I should have written a newspost.
    I'm so sleep deprived that when I read this I immediately thought, '...you had it insured...? What does a newspost have to do with anything?' lol

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

TokAryanne
  • There's people out there who know how to handle the $%&$ quote tags of this forum (such as @Kiyotan). I am forever envious. I am positively green with envy.

RAAAAAGE that no one made a darn "Quote 101 For Super Dummies" yet. :(
    MoireanKiyotanAngwe
    If you try to quote things without manually futzing with HTML, you're gonna have a bad time.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    People effing with the comms market. ><
    That would be Milian.  I made him stop when we were in Duiran, but I'm sure he's back to it again in Spinesreach.
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Dumb question, but how do you mess with the comms market? By buying everything out?
    By buying everything out it drives prices in the NPC comm shops up automatically, and the cities' comm shops generally raise prices as well.  Then whoever bought it out can put it all into their city and undercut the market.
    So... Milian's good at playing economics?
    KonnornCalipsoTzaOrisae
  • Win an election after spending two nights finalizing helpfiles and plans of assault. Yay.

Unpredictable occasional MBR/BIOS issue blossoms into complete failure to boot when you get a chance to log in. Ffffffff. Ffff. Ff, ffff ffff f fffff ff.
    AmaraAarbrok
  • Can't seem to edit on phone. Bonus rage: MUDing on a phone is terribad.
    Esper
  • edited May 2013
    Rivas said:
    Holy crap keep the Aet stuff to the Aet thread. Srsly.

Cool, I'll address it here:

I think its counterintuitive for people to whine about the mixing of Aetolia and non-Aetolia stuff in rage threads when we keep an OOC rage thread and IC rage thread in the same subforums because it sends the message that the expectations of either thread is lax. When you see people that don't post regularly in forums (like Marharet who has, what, 8 comments?) I think its counterproductive to bring out the snrk. If really bothers people that much, move the thread or things like that will keep happening. 

Also: Screw the quote system. Jus' sayin' 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AlexinaCalipso
    The reason we created two different threads is because in game related rages easily descend into flame wars. Two threads allow the game one to be closed if problems arise in it without interrupting the OOC one. That being said, would it be less confusing if the other got move to OOC subforum? (If it isn't there already, Kindlebre can't easily check.)
    Done.
    EmelleAryanneLiancaAlexinaValenae
    Interesting note: The mod controls on this forum kinda suck. I already tried moving the thread but couldn't figure out how. :(
    Just like each post has a gear, so does the thread as a whole. There's an option something like edit that lets you move it and various other things.
  • A leader chosen by being selected by the majority? Whatever will they think up next?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

LunaLinTeaniAryannePerilunaOrisae
  • Calipso said:
    Morons who give nothing to the game getting positions of leadership out of majority  friendships rather than having the skill or qualifications.

Edit: If you are going to disagree, you may as well state what in the post you disagree with. If you simply love the concept of leadership by favoritism, then by all means, enjoy.
    I disagree with the fact that you seem to assume you have skills and qualifications necessary for everything you've tried to do and flipped out about not pulling off. You don't even seem inclined to listen when people who've done this for years, derped it up repeatedly, and who have the skill, experience, charisma and expertise to earn their way back into leadership AFTER screwing the pooch so to speak try to give you guidance, which is definitely not winning you many supporters. You've got great enthusiasm and you clearly put a lot of effort into these things you're doing, evidenced by you getting so antagonistic when you don't win or don't get your own way, but really, would it kill you to let some of the longer time players help you direct it in a more appropriate, appreciated way?

Waiting for the banhammer, but really, someone needed to say it.
    MoireanLunaPhoeneciaPerilunaIllikaalRivasAarbrok
This discussion has been closed.