Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Illidan said:

Moirean said:
    I don't think he's giving names out. He's saying "I wanna duel sect members AND these various other people."
    You weren't playing when it happened, but that's what he did. He would say, quote, "Seeking duels at North of Trees WITH THE FOLLOWING SECT MEMBERS: A, B, C, D, Q, R, S, T, U and V." 

Everybody already knows he's calling out sect members, and he's stupid for doing so. They should really just kickban him. 
    Have they told him to stfu yet? I think it would be silly to kickban someone before an authority member operating in the proper channels said, "Hey, shut up." 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Alexina said:
    Moirean said:
    I dressed my Siren in a nun's habit and made puppets of anyone who hit on her.
    That must have been -a lot- of puppets. Once, a siren told me she wanted to sleep with me because she thought I had a pretty name.

/facepalm
    Well I thought their racial was a free lust against any male character, so, duh awesome for PK. I then discovered it took balance, and promptly began to hate my race choice.
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited April 2013
    I'm pretty well known for throwing gemstones and glitter on crafting things, but uh, even I do have quite a bit of utilitarian stuff that isn't encrusted with embroidery and random shiny. It just doesn't sell as well and isn't as fun to design, in my experience.

I rage that I can't be a crafter that approves things, AND use the attire system, because at 80 wrapwidth, the output for it is hideous. ETA: I rage at this because I -really- like the attire system--it's really neat.

I also rage that items in emotes don't have their own config--I have to choose between having it make my OCD twitch out with the different colour everytime someone interacts with an item and choosing to let the items in rooms just blend into the room description, which generally sucks as well, especially with how often I look at things and/or how much furniture my spaces have.
    imageimage
    Moirean
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Complete cop-outs.
    imageimage
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    My contacts are making me rage. I blink like crazy so putting them in is like trying to herd cats. :(
  • After wearing them for a few weeks maybe a month your eyes will get used to them and with practice/time you will get better at removing and inserting them.
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    Tza
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Thought I'd take a break from Moi, pop on my lifer and try some RP for the first time since my return. First interaction I try - by talking to people at the city pylon - apparently is with people in the middle of a love triangle and I get bitched at. Welp, that was fun. Back to Moi. :/
    edited April 2013
    Edit: You know what, to prevent my rant from clogging up Rants, I'm just going to erase it for now.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    \o/
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Keroc
  • Alexina said:
    I don't know. It feels like Aetolia plays into the whole Vampire: The Masquerade vibe where vampires generally speaking are dark, powerful, and attractive. I guess you could try Achaea if you're not into that sort of thing, but on the other hand there were lots of boobilicious sirens there the last time I checked.

Although sirens by definition were temptress attractive women, it is only natural that people would describe them with "sexualized"  or "highly attractive" qualities. It is how they behave and their RP that comes into question.
  • Da -fuck- is this. ANOTHER credit purchase promotion. My credit-card is already tired (and btw this one isnt appealing) and I was looking forward to some sort of (hopefully) fun promotion.

An  Auction! No.

What ever happened to the Wheel!
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Man, remember when we never got any promotions at all.

Fun times.
    ArbreRivasErzsebetAryanneTeaniDaskalosPerilunaTzaMacavity
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Oh man, before this month I was wishing for a credit sale. Giftbags were 100000000x better though...seriously, they were like 800% credit sales. Oh giftbags I shall miss thee!
    MalokMacavity
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited May 2013
    Lin said:
    Man, remember when we never got any promotions at all.

Fun times.

My common sense is tingling, but they've been running monthly promotions for years now. Shouldn't people be allowed to be dissatisfied for whatever reason they want at this point? I mean, there's been times when I personally thought 'this promotion was much less fun than most other promotions, ugh'.

Or maybe you weren't being snarky at all, in which case I probably shouldn't have replied.

EDIT:
    I can't even spell.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Well I was being incredibly snarky, but it was only in recent years that we ran promotions all the time.
  • Kind of silly to kvetch because you aren't getting free stuff, isn't it?
    LinErzsebetPiperDaskalosXavinPeriluna
  • I don't like the credit promotions because I feel left out. I don't care about free stuff, but I would love to see a promotion where I can -participate-. For now, I will just have to bash my heart out and hope for something fun for auctions.

AryanneTza
  • Konnorn said:
    I don't like the credit promotions because I feel left out. I don't care about free stuff, but I would love to see a promotion where I can -participate-. For now, I will just have to bash my heart out and hope for something fun for auctions.
    with only 4 items going up though, it'll be immensely hard to try and get a spot in compared to the players swimming in millions >.>
  • Calipso said:
    Konnorn said:
    I don't like the credit promotions because I feel left out. I don't care about free stuff, but I would love to see a promotion where I can -participate-. For now, I will just have to bash my heart out and hope for something fun for auctions.
    with only 4 items going up though, it'll be immensely hard to try and get a spot in compared to the players swimming in millions >.>

I know, that's why I start now, spend all day, every day questing and then end up borrowing a few millions in the end in order to buy a Toe Nail Clipping of Varian! :P

Calipso
    While I'm very happy to have a job, I just want to stare daggers at some of the people I work with.

Essentially, I do multiple things at my job. Managing servers, print servers, securing devices, SCCM, re-imaging. I basically do everything IT wise. As such, I have eight monitors at my desk (And yes, I really use all eight of them). One of my computers has a drop that is not affected a proxy, ergo I have full access to the web since it's required to do some job functions. I was out yesterday due to my car being worked on and we have another co-worker from another site in our office. He loves to dick around on my non-restricted machine to surf all day. When I left Monday, my monitors were working fine. I come back, two of my monitors now no longer work. Suffice to say, I am not happy.
  • I found a lesser focus, which I had mixed feelings about because my group consisted of me, FirstAid, and a level 75 Cabalist who is new to Aetolia.

So I cracked the top off it and Haven showed up, and we had a nice chat like civilized people and were striking a deal to split the ylem, when suddenly Ezalor, Elaine and Ilyon arrived like Team Rocket and stomped him, then gave me the entire focus.

This is less a rage and more a welter of mixed feelings, because I feel really bad for leading Haven on and getting him ganked but on the other hand, mmmm an entire lesser for me~.
    LinAryanneAarbrok
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Yeah. Lessers are kind of PK central. 99.99% of the time if someone is at one they are there to fight. Not the best place to look for RP and civility.

I actually thought you were a lighter since you were standing with Haven. Noticed you not attacking so I didn't call a target on you...
    Yusri
  • Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad about the PK! I'm just feeling bad for Haven.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    That's okay, he'll just burn somewhere down in revenge.
    AngweIosyneSeirPiperLinHavenEzalorRivas
    Arbre's haven would be a good start.
    Ezalor
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I wouldn't put it past him.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    xD I didn't even die!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Yusri said:

So I cracked the top off it and Haven showed up, and we had a nice chat like civilized people and were striking a deal to split the ylem, when suddenly Ezalor, Elaine and Ilyon arrived like Team Rocket and stomped him, then gave me the entire focus.

I love you for phrasing it this way ^_^. Such good memories.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Unicorns who constantly issue Sect challenges then run like unicorns to a city the moment they start to lose, or worse, try to lure the other sect member into guards. Whatever happened to 'a higher standard of roleplay'?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Having the Sect of Blades serve no purpose because you CANT GAIN POINTS
    RivasDaskalosSeirEzalor
This discussion has been closed.