Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

My rage:

Being sick for the third unicorns unicorns unicorns leprechauns gremlins blarney effing day. In a ROW. Someone's working this weekend. :(

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• Rowena said:
    We essentially have four class skills, weaponry isn't a bonus, it's a requirement
    The approved report 1663 will hopefully address this.

• A Sanguis skill, like Scythe, would be fine. Just normalized speed without transcending weaponry. Normalized accuracy. Damage based off the weapon.

I have trans weaponry. So it's not for me so much, it's just an additional hurdle getting into the class for combat. Like venom is one thing, needing to max out weaponry because you're going to be slashing at something is something else. 
  • Trying to progress some RP for a while now (all least two RL weeks) and getting almost nothing for my efforts...Trying to be patient but meh.
    imageimage
    Piper
  • edited January 2014

wrong thread

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*

• Elwyn said:
    Trying to progress some RP for a while now (all least two RL weeks) and getting almost nothing for my efforts...Trying to be patient but meh.
    I've been trying to find some RP for two weeks. :P 
  • "A set of drums coated in fox fur has decayed to dust in your absence." :(

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Meyvitch said:

"A set of drums coated in fox fur has decayed to dust in your absence." :(

I had a mint chocolate just decay in my absence. Inside of a stasis bag. That bag didn't do jack to extend the life of that stupid chocolate. WTF?
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    All chocolates decay, even in stockroom floors.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Which makes me sadface hard. 
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    They do? When did that change? I could've sworn the chocolates didn't decay on stockroom floors before.
    When  Alexina got a box of them in an auction and in the next  big  event every Lochian had 10k health, I'm fairly certain they changed after that.

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    That is so terrible. Maybe someone in the pools would consider at least making mint ones not decay? I know I try and stack my chalice with mint chocolates, because the chalice ticks down even when my energy to bash is worn out, and I try and make the most of it..
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    KatsziaDemarcus
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    Daingean said:
    That is so terrible. Maybe someone in the pools would consider at least making mint ones not decay? I know I try and stack my chalice with mint chocolates, because the chalice ticks down even when my energy to bash is worn out, and I try and make the most of it..
    Your energy to bash wears out?

Bwuh? My whole life. It is a lie.
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Neithan said:
    Daingean said:
    Your energy to bash wears out?

Bwuh? My whole life. It is a lie.
    My energy to bash -at a stretch- wears out. Twenty hours is my threshold, with at least an eight hour break in between. If chalices worked better - not ticking when qq'd - I'd probably buy them just to keep the def perm. active on Dain, but as it is, having one active makes me feel like I'm obligated to do nothing but bash, and even for a bashho like myself, that can get old.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    Katszia

I rage at my system freezing up over something silly and getting stomped. :(

That moment when I realize "goto bloodloch" translates to Mudlet Mapper as "goto duiran."

You're welcome for the entertainment. <.<

Katszia
  • Ouch!

We were wondering about that deathsight; thought you must have been following someone.

Typo'ing in a public post. You should be able to edit your own posts for 5 minutes  after posting.

JensenKerrynKatsziaCiarelleDamonicusNola
  • edited January 2014
  • ColetteColette Florida
    edited January 2014
    Uh, is anyone else having trouble logging in? 
  • Artifact design queues taking over a week per revision. The whole design queue system in general is really slow unless you know someone. 

Failing hard at organizing a Lesser party. IT WAS FINALLY EVEN NUMBERS, TOO.

:(

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @rowena: Artifact design approvals are not in the player-run queue system, as far as I know. It's approved by Admin and they generally have a lot on their plates.

Rivas
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited January 2014
    Mine took 3 days to get viewed and I had to resubmit it a bit to get it perfect. All up four days total.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Yeah I always just kinda figure people are busy, and I forget when they go through.  I just had an artifact pet changed recently and the basics were done but there is a lot of flavor stuff thats pretty messed up involving the creatures previous emotes and definitely not working with the new one, I have an email out to fix and need to know what credits if any I need to provide.

Its always rewarding though when it gets done, so I always say be as patient as possible, especially for customisations.  They can be a bit of work

Chin up! :)
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I haven't wanted to quit Aetolia so much as I have these last few months.  Some people have tried hard to make it better and some have done their best to ruin the game for me, but ultimately, I just want to play and enjoy it again and I simply don't know how.
    Demarcus
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Arbre said:
    I haven't wanted to quit Aetolia so much as I have these last few months.  Some people have tried hard to make it better and some have done their best to ruin the game for me, but ultimately, I just want to play and enjoy it again and I simply don't know how.
    To tell the truth, lately, I've felt a little this way. Keep your chin up. If I can manage it, you can. :)

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I wanted to up and quit the same lately, the toxicity of some of the environment can be a pain sometimes, but I stick by Solaria and she cheers me up and makes me like playing the game.

Certain people take insulting you to a new level in the game and it makes you want to just up and quit sometimes.  Nonetheless...gotta just take a deep breath.  Stick together guys and lets just have fun.
    TeaniKatsziaDemarcus
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    @solaria just keep being you, I've know you longer than Jensen's been a character (Im not telling) so just have fun.  Same goes to Arbre, just be your character, not everyone will love you, but they dont need to.  Just RP them and have fun
    Haven
This discussion has been closed.