MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Dealing with state departments to try and sign up for short term disability while I am recovering, three weeks later still nothing and you cant get through because the lines are always full.  I am not trying to like take advantage of any system, I just need to supplement what my work is offering so I can pay rent and bills.

Then when I do get through, I get someone with such a thick accent I could not understand them, and they were speaking spanish to me, I tried explaining I do not speak spanish, and they put me on hold for 45 more minutes.  After I finally got through to someone, they said, "Oh yeah, its processing." so...I ask "What is processing?"

Their answer, "Your application."
    I explain it has been three weeks and I am now behind on rent, my bills and I do not have any food nor can I afford my medications, their response, "Cant you borrow money from someone."

You think if I could borrow money from someone I would be doing this...

RAAAARRRR!!!
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Three-year-olds.  I'm certain they're WONDERFUL if they're -your- three-year-old, but I hope my brother's girlfriend doesn't get mad when I smack the unicorn out of that boy.  I've been about as patient as I can be, and I -do- like his girlfriend, but this is getting ridiculous.

- I just had to try to clean permanent marker off of the brand new fridge (on the rubber too).
    - I've hidden both my toothbrush and toothpaste.
    - I've cleaned toothpaste and mousse off the wall (after sticking my hand in it feeling for the lightswitch at 2am).
    - All of my psychotropic drugs are now in my bedroom instead of the bathroom cabinet (climbed up on the toilet).
    - Toilet is clogged again, because somewhere in the lines Spiderman (underwear) is doing a -terrible- job of cleaning up the unicorns of the septic tank (doubt he's even made it that far).
    - I've cleaned pee out of the trash can.
    - I've cleaned an entire box of q-tips out of the still wet shower (see below).

They've lived with us since the first of the month.  Thank god they're moving out at the end of it.  To end on a happy note:

Arbre:    Sorry, went to go pee and ended up having to clean up after a three-year-old.
    Rivas:    S'fine.
    Arbre:    Entire box of qtips in the tub
    Rivas:    Weird. I only use half a box.
    Arbre:    I regret saying that.
    Arbre:    Because now my imagination is hurting me.
    Rivas:    Yep.
    Rivas:    You're welcome.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Drama, fun in the game but not so much in real life.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Aryanne
  • My grandmother passed away a few hours ago. I...I didn't get a chance to go see her in the last few weeks. I should have made the time....

Im sorry Xavin... Lots of love to your and your family D:
    Angwe
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Food poisoning. :(
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited August 2013

sO. It's my birthday. No one called me over the last week to see what I'm doing so I figure that I'll make my own plans. Sounds alright, yeah? Just a few coworkers, my roommate, and some friends at the hookah bar. Nothing too big and most are probably not going to show up. I just wanted to get out of the house.

I get a call from my mother asking why I didn't pick up earlier that morning. Well, that's because I left my charger at my nana's and my phone was dead for a few hours. It's back up but it's on one bar, I tell her. she stops chewing me out about that but only after leaving me the pot shot of 'how often do you get your father and me singing happy birthday to you.. and you missed it this year.'

She asks me what I'm doing after work and if there's anywhere that I want to go. I tell her about my tentative plans but inform her that I can reschedule them. She goes -ballistic- and starts cussing me out and saying terrible things to me.

So far, my birthday present has been swearing and phones being hung up and guilt trips. Now I'm sitting at the front desk looking like I just spent the night crying. Awesome.

D'aww! You can't see it but I'm grinning from cheek to cheek! Thank you so much <3

The Swedish version starts out the same way as the German! 
    Teani
    I cant beat doing it in swedish, but I sure as hell can give you the gayest birthday ever....

Enjoy...also NSFW...well Uh...I cannot be held responsible for the reaction.

You're welcome..... <3
    MoireanPiper
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    and he just went all rainbow on this thred!!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    AarbrokInfin
  • (Y'all are probably sick of hearing about my gallbladder but I RAGE AT IT!) 

I got a call back from my doc today saying that, yep, my GB doesn't function like it should. I get to go visit ANOTHER doctor (this will make trip #4) Monday for consultation on the surgery. Then I'm assuming one more trip to actually have it yanked out. I'm past nervous. I'm ready to get it over with. These freaking bouts of pain are annoying as heck.
    imageimage
    Infin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I have superawesome hair that doesn't require any hair products beyond shampoo/conditioner (and even then I have to use clarifying to -dry- it up).  My mother, years ago, bought me some No More Tangles for I don't know what reason.  Since then, I've used it maybe twice.  Well, getting my hair green meant bleaching it, so it's no longer superawesome and now requires normal hair products.  YAY, I CONVENIENTLY HAVE NO MO-  Nope. No I don't.  The three-year-old dumped it out.

EIGHT MORE DAYS.
    Conditioner detangles doesn't it?
    Aarbrok said:
    I cant beat doing it in swedish, but I sure as hell can give you the gayest birthday ever....

You're welcome..... <3
    WAS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED @PIPER IS THIS WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU SAID I SHOULD IMPORT MEN TO SPINESREACH???
    Piper
  • Arbre said:
    I have superawesome hair that doesn't require any hair products beyond shampoo/conditioner (and even then I have to use clarifying to -dry- it up).  My mother, years ago, bought me some No More Tangles for I don't know what reason.  Since then, I've used it maybe twice.  Well, getting my hair green meant bleaching it, so it's no longer superawesome and now requires normal hair products.  YAY, I CONVENIENTLY HAVE NO MO-  Nope. No I don't.  The three-year-old dumped it out.

EIGHT MORE DAYS.
    This stuff is amazing! I would send you 5 tubes of the stuff if I could. I buy it by the case. >_> You get anywhere from 5-10 uses per tube depending on length/thickness of your hair. But no lie, it's the best hair thing I've ever found for my hair.
    imageimage
    Moirean said:
    Aarbrok said:

You're welcome..... <3
    WAS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED @PIPER IS THIS WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU SAID I SHOULD IMPORT MEN TO SPINESREACH???
    Yes. Yes, it is. I'm glad that we had our meeting now that you understand. :D
    Moirean
  • SO much rage lately! My god it's never ending!

Last night, on my way to pick up dinner/ home from work, some idiot nearly took out the front of my car, and continue on her way as if nothing happened. Go further down the road, she cuts me off AGAIN when there was clearly no reason to, again, almost taking out my car. 

This morning, I hummed and hawed about coming into work so I could take care of my dog, when I decided he'd be ok, and I'd call the vet regardless, I almost get rear-ended by some crazy chick on the highway, who for some unknown reason, didn't happen to see the big transport truck that I was already riding his ass for just to get onto the highway to begin with! When it was finally clear for this girl to pass me, her -passenger- gives me the finger and a dirty look as they speed off. Yes, it's -my- fault that -you- almost caused an accident, 

Anyways, finally get to work, everything is fine, until our printer decides to crap out and cause a hardware error that we can't fix and need the technician to come in. So no prints done by us today, woo?

Thank god I only have half day here, so I can take my poor dog to the vet. Hopefully my other dog doesn't hate me for leaving her at home by herself. :( 

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I totally get the road rage. I was passed by 3 different people on my way to work this morning right as the 4 lane highway turned into a 2 lane. It would of been fine, except they switched lanes to get ahead of me when I was doing the speed limit, and when the highway switches over to 2 lane the speed limit drops to 65 and they all did -55- the entire time after they got ahead of me. At first I thought it was just the lead car, but they turned off. Same speed. Then the second car turned. Same speed. It's a pretty busy highway too, so I had no opportunity to pass them. On my way back, some dude insisted on doing 55 in a 70. This was initially no big deal either, as I had just gotten behind him and city limits were like 4 miles away. I got ahead of him without having to speed, got back in the right lane, only to have him blaze by me doing 55 still in a 40, honking at me and throwing what I'm assuming was the finger at me when I was still doing the speed limit.

God I hate stupid drivers.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• I went to get McDonald's this morning, because sausage egg mcmuffins are a perfectly suitable reward to being good and getting up early and working out and what not <.<

And this dude had parked his new car between two handicap spaces. I had to wait for him to back out of the CLEARLY not a parking spot space designed to allow wheelchair users to -escape- their vehicle.  You know, covered with diagonal white lines so you know that is the handicap space? 

The amount of scumbag that dude contains within his one body is kind of overwhelming.
    imageimage
  • edited August 2013
    More specifically, Breaking Bad and used of purple in the show.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Fucking gnats. Fucking gnats everywhere. I am not a dirty person. My fruit isn't even on the counter, my turtle's cage is clean, my fish's vase is clean, there are no rotting plants, and the trash has been taken out. But GNATS. Please make them go away, I am going to go postal.

EsperJaslineAryanne
  • TozToz
    edited August 2013
    I've been, uh. Capturing them beneath things. If they're going to try to annoy me, I'm going to turn their deaths into a game. : x

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    edited August 2013
    I made a trap. The little BLEEPS will droooooown. Bwahhahahaha. /ahem.

TozAryannePeriluna
  • Must be a gnatty year, we've been having a problem too. It's kind of ridiculous.
    Aryanne
  • Rage at an unexpected 2 hour attack (level 10 - passing out from pain stage for 45 mins) at home which led to another hour of intense pain/cramping while sitting in the ER and laying in an ER exam room before I finally got something stronger to make me quit hurting.

Rage at hospital gowns that display my whole frigging backside.

That's all my rage for now. I'm taking another nap until they say I can shower. Nazis.
    imageimage
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I'm raging at the fact that I currently have to rely on other people for a lot of things. I don't enjoy asking people for help with things I should be able to take care of on my own. What I hate even more is that people instantly assume that I orchestrated all of these events so I could ask for this one thing. Yes. I stabbed my tire repeatedly like a bad 90's horror movie so I could ruin your Sunday by asking for a jack so I could change my flat.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• Pretty sure that work got me sick. Didn't get to sleep at all because my body thought me coughing so hard that I almost throw up is a good course of action.
  • Went to the hospital via ambulance. I was complaining of tingling all over when I called 911, then it escalated to pain like someone was trying to rip out the arteries in my body by hand, and I started hallucinating. And yet it's all in my head. Didn't take blood or anything, they just knocked me out and supposedly give me Benadryl, but I don't remember the second part.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*