LOVE

Comments

• There are four. Hal Jordan, John Smith, Guy Gardner, and Kyle Rayner. That doesn't seem like something Hal would do, idk.

• edited July 2014
    I was promoted to Mentor earlier in June, which I'd lost in Feb due to attendance points. I was offered promotion again this last week to Team Lead. I'm thrilled they think I'm ready for it and it'll look good on my resume.

It's actually rather bad timing; I'm job hunting again. I'm tired of fighting with the computers; software was updated in March, but it's so glitch-y still that I'm walking away due to nothing more than the stupid software. I can deal with everything else.

Edit because this post needs more love, not grump:
    I just saw Malificent with my mother and went to pizza hut. Malificent is awesome, Prince Phillip looks almost exactly like the Disney movie, everyone else had a costume a little varied from the movie. I really want to watch Disney version to see differences. I thought Phillip had the most character of all the princess movies. Mainly because Aurora doesn't. Aladdin doesn't count, exactly, he was a street-rat first. :P

I went to work for a couple hrs this morning, and my co-workers were playing Hangman between calls. I got the answer of Bashful to the first round of Disney characters, and didn't get to see if anyone got my Judge Claude Frollo answer for the villain category.

7 dwarves: Grumpy, sleepy, sneezy, doc, dopey, bashful--who the heck did we miss? No one could name #7. Only a few people remembered Bashful.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited July 2014
    Ishin said:

There're two human GL's from our section, innit?

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    So what no is even going to mention Alan Scott!?
    Aishia said:

He's not a Green Lantern Corp Green Lantern though.

Ingram said:
    Xavin
  • Setne said:

Aishia said:

He's not a Green Lantern Corp Green Lantern though.
    Which means he's irrelevant.

• Politics
    Emelle

Ingram said:
    Riluo
  • AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    @Gwenith‌ I love cats.
  • Xavin said:

There are four. Hal Jordan, John Smith, Guy Gardner, and Kyle Rayner. That doesn't seem like something Hal would do, idk.

John Smith = John Stewart. John Smith is an alias of The Doctor, who would just get himself into trouble with a Lantern ring, let's be honest. @Setne‌ is also correct, though, cause you forgot about Simon Baz.

If memory serves, Golden/Silver Age Hal was a lot more wisecracking, smartass than the Hal that most of us grew up knowing. He and the Flash were super best buddies cause they were just big jokers all the time. More than a few of the DC animated movies (which are almost all surprisingly good) have taken that angle with him.
    Meyvitch said:

7 dwarves: Grumpy, sleepy, sneezy, doc, dopey, bashful--who the heck did we miss? No one could name #7. Only a few people remembered Bashful.

Who's got two thumbs and is the answer you're looking for?

This guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Omei
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Rivas has aged quite a bit since the last time he posted a pic.
    EmelleAuresaeSetne
  • Eh. You're not wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• I still have no idea which dwarf that is. Tordahl? :P
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • @Rivas that's why Smith made sense to me. I did know it was Steward, just derp'd.

• DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Meyvitch said:

Isn't it Happy?

I hate that guy.
    Solaria
    Xavin said:

@Rivas that's why Smith made sense to me. I did know it was Steward, just derp'd.

Stewart. Not Smith, not Steward. I feel some type of way that you can't properly remember the first black Green Lanterns name properly Xavin.

Ingram said:

• I feel so goddamn old.
    XavinDamonicusCalihye
    You have emoted: Moirean nods and nods and nods - all of your answers are strong, clearly. "Perfect," she states, eyes fixing on each of you. "But WHY do we battle? The hows you are all clear on, but WHY?"

Neron offers a fanged grin, the jade in his irises glinting off his bardiche's blade. "Because, we are born through combat. Savagery is not taught over night. It is learnt by fire. Failure, Triumphant." his voice cold, as he pauses briefly, "Commander."

Magthere says, "Reasons such as defence of land, person and property. Upholding our ideals based on which Divine we worship. But then, there's the reason of "Because I want to", as well as to constantly push ourselves for more power, more strength and more knowledge, Ser."

Alathesia says, "To embrace our beliefs, to succeed in what we do whether it be fighting or even dieing we embrace everything we do."

You have emoted: "Strength," Moirean throws back at you all. "Strength is paramount - there are things out there, dangerous and powerful things, things which would destroy this world."

With a slight nod, Alathesia demonstrates her understanding.

Chin lifting, proudly, you say, "It is OUR job to ensure the realm is ready to face those menaces and monsters. Let the rest of the land squabble in their politics. We are here to make the world strong."
    Urial smirks.

You say, "We find the weak, and we either inspire them to reach for strength, or we cull them out of existence. We prime the world for the final battles."

You have emoted: Moirean's voice lifts into a harsh, demanding bark, as she screams out, "AND SO WE WILL FIGHT-"

Urial throws his arms high into the air and shouts, "Huzzah!" at the top of his voice.

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Urial says, "Fucking moi."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Urial says, "What ever doubts Uri had. You just won him the fuck over."

Carnifex Combat Academy): Urial says, "Honestly, that's about the coolest thing anyone's said about the sides of this game."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Magthere says, "Haha, was just thinking about that too."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): You say, ":D."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Magthere says, "Makes me wanna go fight people even though I'll fail miserably."

(Carnifex Combat Academy): Alathesia says, "^."

----

That moment when you feel like you've really done something right. Feels good. :)
    SlypheEmelleCalihyePiper
  • Can I join Carnifex but still stay Enorian and Auresae?

I'll be like, a fringe member. Hired contractor?

I just want the arpees, man.
    We don't care what class you have, as long as you are happy to slaughter the world!
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited July 2014
    It's an @Urial! I haven't caught him about in a long time! Need to get some RPs with him again as he was one of the first characters I ever met on Aetolia. :D

Also, I love Bournemouth. It's a fantastic place to be. Only one week left here though, then off to London for 2 days!

MoireanIshin
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Cleaning.

When you work three jobs, it's really easy to overlook the fundamental human tasks. Especially as someone who hates to half-ass things, I have a hard time prioritizing myself.

But this morning I got out of bed and cleaned. Eeeeeverything. Swept, mopped, vacuumed, scrubbed the baseboards, did some laundry. Feels amazing. I feel accomplished. I feel human.

(Until @Toz firebombs my house for not getting Carnifex up yet, at which point I will feel charbroiled.)
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    SlypheAuresaeIshinPiperSolariaCalihyeOmeiEmelleJensen
  • I'm about to do the exact same thing, but I keep finding little ways to procrastinate it. Like this!

...Except I have to also pack up everything, and THEN clean it all on my only day off since my lease ends at the end of the week. Groaaaan.

• @Oleis I'm just sitting here pressing f5 repeatedly, waiting.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

OleisDamarielValdus
  • I love that the Brazil vs. Germany game is today. It's going to be great.
    Riluo
    So I was looking for some new sounds to put in for events, when I came across this...

http://www.freesound.org/people/mickel11/sounds/90802/

I have a new level up song, now. >_>
    SlypheSetne
  • I love how when you get lost on some questly adventure, someone Up There will respond to you when you ask how to find a half-man, half-goat. These little things. <3
    Moirean
    So they sent you to find Angwe?
    StathanPiperTeaniAuresaeEmellePeriluna
  • Love to the lighter gods after @Ishin and I were revealed. @Damariel you crack me up :P
    OmeiStathanIshin