LOVE

Comments

• I believe the kill count is posted to Bloodloch's logs.

i am rapture coder
    DamarielSolaria
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    OMG CONGRATS IRRUEL!!!!!!

Nice name choice. :P
    AshmerPiperTeani
  • Hehe, thanks :)
    Riluo
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Congrats and it only gets better :)

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• edited July 2014
    Omei said:

I believe the kill count is posted to Bloodloch's logs.

Correct. At present, only Bloodloch's kills are tracked to Bloodloch's logs.
  • You strike out at a massive elemental, slashing him with a somber silver-edged
    halberd, ripping him wide open.
    You have scored a STAGGERING CRITICAL hit!
    Damage done: 799, cutting.
    The final blow proves too much for a massive elemental, who expires, pitifully.
    You have reached the illustrious level of 99.
    As the last bit of experience washes over your psyche, you are seized with a
    panic, suddenly unable to mentally contain the swell of power that comprises the
    sum total of your long journey to this point. Struggling to maintain control
    over the burgeoning tide of experience, you feel your body begin to tense and
    swell as if a larger physical container were the answer. Using your very body as
    a receptacle, you consciously channel the explosion of mental potence into your
    physical form. Almost immediately, the changes occur. Your skin tightens and
    stretches, taking on a grey sheen. You cannot help but scream in agony as your
    bones elongate and thicken, forcing muscle and tissue to adapt. As your body
    grows, you sense a void grow deep inside, a hollowness caused by and part of
    your sudden transformation. The gnawing emptiness has changed you profoundly,
    and you quickly recognize that only Divine essence might have any hope of
    filling it and making you whole once again. Without understanding how you know,
    you are aware that you are now Tekal, a hollow one.
    MarienaStathanMoireanIshinHaven
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Although it's a little annoying, I love that my house is an utter mess right now and that I've barely had time to be online. Went and got materials for curtains and my brother-in-law came over to help us start drilling holes to run a bunch of cat6 cables. Got the wrong HDMI bayluns, but I'll get them swapped out. In a week or two, house will look much neater and far less cables every-freaking-where. Be glad to have my gaming partner sitting next to me again. Good times!

• Went over to my friend's house for friend's b-day. Wound up sadistically killing an ant colony complete with queen and larvae when discovering them crawling out of the log we used as main piece of bonfire. Lyle used lighter fluid on it once we found the larvae, the better to cook them with.

I should feel bad, but I thought it was funny at the time.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Now you know how @omei feels when she moon spears you.
    AryanneAarbrokOmeiAshmerStathanVolka
  • IngramIngram Alaska
    The Wire.

Hnngh this SHOW is so damn GOOD
    SetneLim
  • @Ingram‌ : YES. Upvote.
  • @Ishin‌ : for (probably) unwittingly opening a -huge- can of worms in only 5ish emotes

Politics
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Gwenith said:

@Ishin‌ : for (probably) unwittingly opening a -huge- can of worms in only 5ish emotes

I go big, bb.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    AshmerEmelleHavenVolka
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Irruel: Congrats! And I second @Moirean on the awesome choice of name. :D

Enjoy the time you have as much as you can. Soon you will look back at it and realize years have passed by without you getting any older at all. :P

• Gwenith said:

WHOA WHOA..... How do I see how many I killed?

Sorry @Gwenith.... unless your BL.. the logs don't record for you. Come, join the dark side :D
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Today I was dubbed "Hero of the week" by the staff. The reason - Saving the life of a panicking student who was shocked at the beach. I even got a diploma for it. :D

AryanneMoireanAarbrokIshinMaiteEmelleHavenVolka
  • @Auresae, @Exayne, @Ishin, @Melantha : For being instrumental in Gwenith finally... FINALLY being able to get over her psychological blocks and ascend to Yeleni!

Politics
    IaneaIshin
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    This started as a rage, but it's going to end up in a love.

I can't control any of that and it makes me sad, but I had a sudden, beautiful, and brilliant notion. I hand-sew a lot. Embroidery, dolls, little random things, etc. I am going to make a Mariena-doll to show you all. If you guys are interested, and to help my very sad finances right now (I seriously am broke as fuck), I want to make Aetolia-dolls, all hand-sewn, including clothes, jewelry and etc. Hopeully I will have the Mariena example done today to post up.

Even if this doesn't go anywhere, I will have something to occupy my time and my best work comes out of angsty periods of my life. So, there is that!

MoireanEmelleXavinGwenithIshinElie
  • Sort of a love hate, but I'm in NC for a couple of months. Back to bbq and good food. Could do without the heat, considering I'll be running around with stupid shit on for most of it.

Hit me up if you're close, the potential for lunch or something is definitely there. It'd have to be a weekend, I train monday-friday.
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Rashar said:

Sort of a love hate, but I'm in NC for a couple of months. Back to bbq and good food. Could do without the heat, considering I'll be running around with stupid shit on for most of it.

Hit me up if you're close, the potential for lunch or something is definitely there. It'd have to be a weekend, I train monday-friday.

Define Close.
  • I dunno. Depends! Where are you?
    I live about an hours drive from Cherry Point OR Camp Leujeune. Right around Morehead. Define close.
  • I'm in Fayetteville.
  • I'm 15 minutes south of Charlotte.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

StathanRashar
    Yay! I refuse to go to Fayettnam! <.< No offense Rash, used to live out that way and refuse to go back. To much crap.
  • Already planned on PKing Toz. I mean, buying him some French fries.
    Remember he is Toz THE HAMMER. Keep that in mind <.<
  • Stathan said:

Remember he is Toz THE HAMMER. Keep that in mind <.<</p>

StathanSetnePeriluna