LOVE

Comments

• Memorial tattoo that I've been waiting on for over a year. Compass rose that I've been waiting on for 5 years. Tonight and later this week. My car's myriad of problems being fixed thanks to Kamus. My new shiny computer, despite the fact that I hate and despise Windows 8. My amazing new hair. Having a real phone again. Not being ultra broke anymore.  Sneak attack photos of my boys. New board games.

Pretty much everything. 
    imageimage
    AryannePerilunaArbre
  • Watching PBS Special of 50 years of great performances. I didn't realize the guy that plays Moriarty on the BBC Sherlock was on Angels in America. Cumberbatch also made an appearance earlier in the special. ^_^ Man, Moriarty really has some great shark eyes.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

The ball finally settles down on 0.
    Akhmeed, the Wheel Master exclaims to you, "We have a winner! You've won 1750000 gold!" He returns the stakes for your winning bets, and hands you your winnings.

I think I just completed one of @Haven's dreams.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

AryanneBraePiperAarbrokKerryn
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Forum still has no hate button.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AryanneDaskalosPerilunaNolaDaingeanKatsziaSetneKerryn
  • So. Much. Love @Omei. Officially my favorite. Forest Gump had it wrong. Should have been Omei's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (But there is a good chance of it being nutty)
    OmeiCannan
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    The AREAS command. Pretty great! Sure makes it a lot easier to point newbies in the right direction for hunting.
    ArbreAryanne
  • Despite it being slow at times - I love Spinesreach.  Specifically @Kelliara, @Moirean, @Eleanor, @Argolis, @Cannan, and @Ishin.  Also, I've got to say that I am happy to be back playing Aetolia in general. :) 
    PiperCannanIshin
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    God, seconding the love for Spinesreach here. Super love for @Moirean, @Eleanor, @Akaryuterra, @Kelliara, @Cannan, @Tina and everyone else involved in that event yesterday. I haven't been this fired up and excited about IG stuff in a long time. You literally all kept me awake three hours past my bedtime!
    Cannan
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
  • House of Cards

Frank Underwood, you do endeavor to inspire, I say.
    HavenMinarael
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ingram said:
    House of Cards

Frank Underwood, you do endeavor to inspire, I say.
    That Zoe Barnes though.  8->
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    DaskalosMinarael
  • edited February 2014
    Since everything said today is being used against me or misunderstood.
    OmeiArbreTeani
  • Sarcastic LOVEs aren't appropriate for the LOVE thread.

i am rapture coder
  • I love my new setup for my new haven. Been the first time since I have had one that I am actually making it larger than one room. Not that anyone goes there or anything. I just like the new flavor being added to Damon.

• Omei said:
    Sarcastic LOVEs aren't appropriate for the LOVE thread.
    They are legitimate loves. You can love something and be frustrated at it too. :P
  • I'm loving the RP with all the new people and that Jas is finally branching out some. Now if only I could get back into the swing of it with some awesome people that I like to RP with that aren't new then life would be even more perfect right now.

I also love dogs. Even though I have two cats and I love them immensely I grew up with dogs. So some friends went out of town for the week and I'm watching their two dogs and it's so much fun.
    Aryanne
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I love these new emotes but sadface that my Azudim self can't heroically stroke my canines in thought. Alas!
  • Areka said:
    I love these new emotes but sadface that my Azudim self can't heroically stroke my canines in thought. Alas!
    I made as good an argument for letting us use them as standard emotes as I could. We're stuck just aliasing the ones we like :(

• Still wish we could have some kind of connection to our pre-endgame race, especially since so many people seem to keep a connection to it with how they look/act/feel. Losing the ability to chitter as a horkval->Azudim, for instance, seems odd. I know you can spend points to get it back, but wish that your raceskills you had as the race you picked would stay unlocked for free, or that there was some way to mechanically link yourself to the old race you played.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MoireanArekaJaslineDamonicusKatsziaAngwe
  • The forum alerted me that I'd been mentioned in LOVE, and I got all excited, then I come here and I haven't been. I'm all excited and bummed out at the same time.

I guess since I'm commenting on it here, the excitement of notification flag is overpowering the bummed out at nothing, haha!

• @Aryanne is amazing.
    AryanneOmeiArbre
  • Xavin said:
    I made as good an argument for letting us use them as standard emotes as I could. We're stuck just aliasing the ones we like :(
    I remain unconvinced.
  • Ingram said:
    @Aryanne is amazing.
    D'awwww, Thanks @ingram

• Haern said:
    Xavin said:
    I remain unconvinced.
    Only because you hate fun.

• FINISHED SEASON 1 OF HISTORY CHANNEL'S "VIKINGS"

I AM PUMPED UP

I SWEAR ON MY SACRED ARM RINGS, I WILL PILLAGE AND PLUNDER ALL WEAK SHOWS TO SHOW TRIBUTE TO ODIN

i am rapture coder
    MoireanPiperArekaJaslineDagan
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Is it really that good?  I was considering watching it.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    It's very, very, very good. Very good. Highly recommend it.
    JaslineOmei
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    My Parents have been watching it they seem to love it. I've seen a bit it seems good.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited February 2014
  • So this has nothing to do with Aetolia, but love yes. I'm very close to my family. It's always been that way. As an adult, my parents have become some of my best friends. There's only 20 years between my mom and I, and only 20 more between my mom and grandma. I got a message yesterday from my mom letting me know that my Grams is in the ICU. She's been scheduled to have open heart surgery, and they had to do a prelim inspection of her heart to make sure there are no blockages or anything so they could follow through with the surgery. Everything with her heart looked fine (I mean, aside from what the surgery is for). Unfortunately the site they put the scope in developed a complication. She now has hematoma that covers the span of her right hip to her back, and over the entire expanse of her abdomen. She's bleeding internally, had to be taken off her blood thinners, and now is in this fine line of needing to be watched non-stop to make sure she doesn't develop any life-threatening clots. At any rate, point is I love her to pieces. She's a huge part of our family. We already lost my uncle to cancer a couple short months back. If any of you are the praying or good feely sorts and care to send some good vibes out to someone I love, it'd be appreciated.