LOVE

Comments

• -.-

If I was deadlifting 310 do you really think I'd be front-squatting 250?

I've been lifting for six months, I'm still in manlet mode. Let me have my small victories.
    Hadoryu
  • @cannan You're good bro, I was just clowning. Though you'd be surprised at the difference sometimes when it comes to a person squatting and pulling from the floor.

Keep at it, and it will come. If you want to hit me up, I'll talk training all day. There don't seem to be many people around here that care one way or the other about lifting, heh.
    HadoryuInfin
  • I thought this was supposed to be IC Love :/

Much love to @arbre for letting me be snarky at her in our chat today. 

Tyrai
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Da bearimid, mon. Da bearimid.
    CannanSetneAarbrokXenia
  • I love da bearamid.
    MoireanXenia
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Just found out that there is such a thing as ToeJam and Earl III. For XBox. I have an XBox 360, which plays XBox games.

It will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine...
    Aarbrok

• You have obtained the LONELINESS ability!

YAY..wait...Aww...
    TeaniSolariaAngweDemarcusAryanneEzalorPiper
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    The bears. This is brilliant.
    OmeiCannanSetneXeniaPiper
  • As long as people see the Fox singing. And continue to send me pic and video links...

now youre just some bunny that i used to gnaw

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    ArbreMoireanKatszia
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    edited January 2014
    I love that forums allow me to edit admin posts. : 3

BANNED
    CiarelleAryannePiper
    Brayden tells you, "You're like some kind of unexpected wolf angel!"

Why yes, yes I am.
    AlexinaAryanne
  • Aaaaah. Tension!! @Chakrasul and @Dhar man... I don't think I ever want you two in my haven at the same time again, like, ever, but LOVE for the mangled scene going down.

Meanwhile, mad LOVE at @Killien for having huge kahonas. I did NOT see that coming, and as much as Katszia does not like @Dhar... damn, I so wouldn't have had the gall to say what you did. I heart you so hard.
    Omei
  • I'm surprised Killien had the kahonas to do that, too. Man, do I love that stubborn, bullheaded man. Mad love out to @Chakrasul, @Dhar, @Katszia (so much LOVE), and @Ashmer for the scene. Craziness abounds, but man if it isn't fun
    OmeiKatsziaChakrasul
  • And @Omei! She's a sneaky one. Sneaky sneaky.

And of course @Ashmer. Lurker.

Also, love for people who are okay with RP combat. It gives so much more depth than just game mechanics alone. (Gods included!)
    Piper
  • We were actually rolling dice in the background to see what hits would land and what wouldn't happen etc.

#NERDS

Mad love for @Chakrasul getting bopped in the face. Twice. @Ashmer you're one creepy dude. I love it. @Killien and @Katszia were p. cool too.
    KatsziaCiarelleChakrasul
  • I ruined my poor grotto cause of you people. And we get a "p. cool" hater. :P
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

Dhar said:
    We were actually rolling dice in the background to see what hits would land and what wouldn't happen etc.

#NERDS

Mad love for @Chakrasul getting bopped in the face. Twice. @Ashmer you're one creepy dude. I love it. @Killien and @Katszia were p. cool too.

I was wondering howtf that got decided. Was mad awesome.

Serious love for:

@Katszia

@Killien

@Chakrasul

@Dhar

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Katszia
  • Echoing love for @Ashmer and his creepiness. As soon as I'm settled into my apartment and everything's all set there shall be RP. Mwahahaha.

• Love, love, so much love to @rashar - you know why <3.
    imageimage
    Slyphe said:
    Echoing love for @Ashmer and his creepiness. As soon as I'm settled into my apartment and everything's all set there shall be RP. Mwahahaha.

I can't wait!

Piper

@Slyphe.

You know why.

• edited January 2014
    I've decided to counter every angst with a love. It's only fair!

That said, love to @Omei (despite her hex) who is batmathematics crazy. Seriously, forget life being like a box of chocolates. It's more like a box of Omei. Petting and affectionate one minute, screeching and stark raving mad the next.

Also helloooooooo @Damariel. Way to be the show stopping smack down (I was amused).

@Iosyne, @Chakrasul and everyone else that showed up for that little event... fun times. :D
    Omei

I like to think this explains why I love video games succinctly.
    DamarielCiarelleHadoryu
    Love that I finally have things to look forward to.  It's about unicorn time.
    KatsziaMoireanAryanneChakrasul
  • @Omei, @Iosyne, @Chakrasul - you're all outstanding. Thanks for setting up my entrance so nicely.

@Areka - your comments were genuinely touching and I hope that I can live up to the Damariel that preceded me.

@Daskalos - someone had to take on the Watson role for my exposition, and you, sir, performed it with aplomb.

@Leriss - the bread was very touching and I loved responding to you. Your character has a very bright, vivacious presence.
    Omei
  • Love @roux

No I don't, I hate you. No, that isn't right. 

Love you?

I don't know, man.

Hate to love you? No. Damn.

Love you.

@arbre Killing me smalls. Killing me. I love you too though.
  • TIL @Rashar has the good stuff
    OleisAryanne
  • @periluna I actually had to look up internet slang to figure out what you just said. And I still don't understand.

Time for more coffee.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    edited January 2014
    Rashar said:
    @periluna I actually had to look up internet slang to figure out what you just said. And I still don't understand.

Time for more coffee.
    See this - but it's also a reference to having you know...the good stuff. Things to make you extremely happy and just chill. I believe that is what she is referring to. Recreational type good stuff.

Aryanne
  • It's finally hat weather!
    Periluna