LOVE

Comments

• tis the season of love
    ZailaCaynKarhast
  • edited February 2020
    Seurimas said:

Man, wisdom teeth are actually really dumb, huh 🤔

Shout out to the IRE social media page for timing.

In other news, I've been playing for about a month and a half now and want to express how much I love this game, it's lore, it's RP mechanics and all the dedicated role players, volunteer and player alike.
    • Love it's lore, it's RP mechanics and all the dedicated role players, volunteer and player alike.
    • A big special heart to the Shamans and everyone in the Shaman positions who restructured and made the Shamans active again just weeks before I rolled Bruin. Also all the players who joined before and after who have made GWHO increase over time. This character is exactly who I have wanted to roll since MkO shut down
    • To Duiran for having such cool players and a special shout out to the crafters, builders, volunteer, and staff who make it such a rich thriving forest of text
    • To the Carnifex and all cross tether characters who have initiated role play. Bruin is brief and curt with shadow side for character reasons for now, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy interacting
    • Thanks and love to @Haern and Hioma's volunteers. Whether it's sitting around in Duiran discussing goings on about the forest or literally trying to get a character to relax in the midst of destiny and prophecy, it's all been a fun time.
    • Finally, to those regardless of tether, that just start interacting or respond to interaction solely because our characters are in the same room, thank you. It makes the whole world feel more alive and friendly (even if the emote in character isn't).
    • I'm not completely new, but Bruin is the first character where I feel like I fully hit a stride. Certainly he's the longest I've played a character consecutively and I imagine I'll be playing for quite some time.
    Banner of the Guardians of Dendara
    Bruin and his pet squirrel, Kaly Bruin Bunny Sticker
    "Chibi Bruin" "Easter Bun Bruin"
    By: Konnorn By: Phoenecia
    RebraRhineDidiKatieIesidAloliCaynHawa
  • I want to send out some HUGE love to Enorian and all its citizens. You have been so much fun since I started playing. Special shoutouts to:
    @Karhast, for being a great and fun mentor. It's always a pleasure rping with you.
    @Yedan, for being a friend who always listens and cheers Mart up.
    @Moxie, for being a rolemodel and someone Mart really looks up to, even though we haven't really rp'ed.
    @Elidyr, for being an interesting person in Mart's life. Don't be a stranger!
    @Haven, for helping me with coding. You made a world of difference for me.
    @Everyone who helps at lessers and majors, you are so much fun to fight with!
    If I have missed anyone, I am sorry!
    LinBruinMoxieAeryxCayn
  • I love the entirety of Duiran. Eireachdus this time around drives home how far we have come in a year and change. The council is very vibrant, has so many different mindsets that make for many amazing opportunities for RP, and I feel like we are falling into place as far as direction goes. There are things I have been cooking up in my head to ask via orgreq, but that is a future Iesid thing.

Big love to @Kaiara, @Aloli, @Rhine, @Jhura, @Ander, @Church, @Xavin, @Sekeres@Czcibor, @Aishia, @Stine, @Wylliam and so many more for their leadership or assistance. It is appreciated and we could not be where we are without you. Big love to @Ayanala, @Aisei, @Kalinaar, @Arista as previous Speakers that helped carry Duiran this far.

Big love to our newer crowd like @Aisar, @Takk, @Bruin, @Callaia, @Kjell that have kept me on my toes as a leader. Your energy is something very gratifying for me to witness. It makes me realize we are all setting the stage for new players to have fun.

Love for our returning crowd, like @Lin or @Serrice. Your energy and the storied characters you play do not go unnoticed. They are always going to be fixtures of Aetolia.

Big love to literally every Celani/God role that puts up with me. You make Aetolia a fantastic place day to day. Be it @Omei, @Bamathis, @Haern, @Chakrasul, @Ethne, or any other - you guys rock and have given the council some great experiences that I hear and have nothing except rave reviews regarding. Be it a wedding, a sleepwalking kid, an interesting treaty that branches into multiple scenes and storylines, the cleansing of a forest, the return of a goddess, etc - the presence of Divine characters and their volunteers has had a tremendous effect on the momentum of the council's growth.

Those of you I have forgotten; I am sorry. You know I love you and appreciate you.
    StineLinBruinHawaAloliCaynRhineSekeresSeraphina
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    edited February 2020
    @Iesid I have to second that, but I think someone should recognize you as well.

We can see that there are a lot of different personalities that have come together through work or otherwise and I see how they deal with each other respectfully now, something we had to really fight for, with a lot of growing pains but there has been also a lot of maturity with handling those growing pains. I'm really proud of where we are today and more proud of those who stuck through the tough times. Thank you for not giving up and for being a friend and stopping me from quitting the city ... a few times ... but also for pushing me, gently, and listening. You were the true Omeian I and others needed at times.

I feel that like Ander is my sanity in the Sentaari (and keeps me on my toes), you have that support going on from all your ministers and speakers.

I love your presence in Duiran and fresh take on things, I look forward to what you do next. Keep it up!

Also! Shoutout to all cute birds or other animals that randomly RP with people. <3
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    IesidRhineBruinSekeresSeraphina
  • i'll echo love for @Iesid - you've let me include myself in stuff that not all players would let someone from the opposite tether jump into, and i've been having a good time (hopefully without derailing anything too badly). i appreciate that a lot. :}
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    IesidLinRhineBruinOonaghSeraphina
  • I love the Chaos Plane.
    AloliOonaghLinRhineBruinHawaSekeresSeraphina
  • edited February 2020
    Going to second (4th/5th) @Iesid's previous love and add on to it!

Everyone involved in this, player/admin/volunteer alike, has earned my love, respect, and friendship. It has been so much fun so far. I cannot wait to not only learn more, but to see how the kinship between everyone evolves after its all said and done. <3<3<3

Special shout outs to: @Aisling, @Lin, @Hawa, @Iesid, @Stine, @Jhura, @Oonagh, @Aloli, @Sekeres, @Seraphina -- and anyone else I've likely missed due to my sleepy and puzzle-warped brain. I swear I'm going to be dreaming of colored archers and oddly shaped holes for a while.
    IesidDidiHawaBruinOonaghLinAloliSeraphinaSekeres
  • agreed to the above, plus @Omei is bigtime MVP status. everything to do with this area has been crazy ambitious (and a total blast)!
    (Congregation): Iosyne says, "I made a cup."

Horkval are a feature...
    RhineOonaghLinIesidSeraphinaSeir
  • Hawa said:

agreed to the above, plus @Omei is bigtime MVP status. everything to do with this area has been crazy ambitious (and a total blast)!

Not to be silly and quote Critical Role, but when do we get our matching "Chaos Crew" tattoos.
    Literally the best, most random adventuring party ever.
    You have all rekindled a joy in me, in playing, and I am appreciative to share this gaming experience with you all.

@Aisling @Lin @Hawa @Iesid @Stine @Jhura @Sekeres @Seraphina @Rhine

We are such a wayward group, its so magnificent.
    LinIesidBruinRhineHawaJhuraSeraphina
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Glad to share this experience with you, guys. God knows I sure did have a wild dream about rainbow prisms of light last night.
    OonaghIesidBruinRhineHawaSeraphina
  • edited February 2020

LinHawaSeraphinaSekeres
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    It would be nice if it wasn't off plane. What's the point of the gem nerf when suddenly half of Duiran disappears off of CWHO and apparently can't see channels on Prime?

HawaRhineAloliAsugazioIesid
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I mean, it's not like this is how the game is gonna be forever.
    IesidAsugazioHawa
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited March 2020
    Benedicto & @Stine planning any Templar battle.

AloliBruinKatieIesidMoxieRhine
  • I'm not sure the best thread for this, but I LOVE this, so love it is! Smite is putting out a new skin for Medusa, and as soon as I saw it I had massive centipede @Iosyne vibes and I'm here for it.

BenedictoHawaHavenZailaCaynAloliSibatti
  • SibattiSibatti Mamba dur Naya Amidst vibrant flora and trees
    Just posting in Love to say hi and that I miss/love you all and have been smiling tons the past few days from the random tells/messages/etc.
    LinIesidCaynSerriceBenedictoSeir
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited March 2020
    Seemed to go down fairly well in the official Discord server so I'm going to post this here as well. My good friend Phil (along with some of my other musician buddies) have just got done recording an album called 'Slow Burn'. This is the first song released from it and I absolutely LOVE IT:

https://open.spotify.com/track/1xAXbeec5sKo52kZTHKiBv

If you earholes like what they've received, then you can go find out more at philjohari.com
    CaynBruinAloliRhine
  • Tekias has made picking up and learning a new class very fun. RP log to come later once I tidy it up a little bit! (Sorry Praenomen, I love you but I don't use 80% of your skills and this is good for RP)
    DidiOonaghZaila
  • Another love post but holy guac. @Omei you are brilliant and I wish I had all of that logged. I may have to dig it out just to save the messy version of myself. Thanks also to all of the Enorian peeps who let me come hang out and then slowly, awkwardly invited Tai into the reindeer games, he had a blast until the bombs started going off. :smiley:
    RaahZailaHawaSeirSekeresNisaviRhine
  • Just want to throw out some big love for all the RP I've been getting in tells and in short bursts. It's all I can reasonably fit around work and daily visits to the hospital (not for me, I'm fine!) and maintaining that connection to the world and my character has been a sincerely appreciated escape. Thank you, guys.
    ZailaHavenDidiNolaRaahSekeresRhineSeraphina
  • Haven't actually tried competing in a great hunt for years, aside from just getting the participation credits. Doesn't help I missed well over half of it, between work/sleep.

Still won, though! Damn Imresyr coming out of nowhere, making things hard. Had to be careful not to get 99 and kick myself from the bracket.
    SeurimasZailaSeraphina
  • I think you can actually stay in the bracket even if you get 99 after it starts.
    SeurimasRhineZaila
  • Czcibor said:

I think you can actually stay in the bracket even if you get 99 after it starts.

I'd been informed that only Lusternia had adopted that mechanic, but misinformation seems to be something people love sharing at the moment, so maybe not!
  • Herbalism pill output

Written by: Razmael, the Synthesist
    Date: Friday, March 27th, 2020
    Addressed to: Everyone

Creating pills with Herbalism now yields 10 pills per batch (up from 1). Using ashes or ice still only yields 40.

Penned by my hand on Falsday, the 9th of Variach, in the year 487 MA.

Caitria now loves you, Raz.
    SaritaDidi
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    Sanir said:

Herbalism pill output

Written by: Razmael, the Synthesist
    Date: Friday, March 27th, 2020
    Addressed to: Everyone

Creating pills with Herbalism now yields 10 pills per batch (up from 1). Using ashes or ice still only yields 40.

Penned by my hand on Falsday, the 9th of Variach, in the year 487 MA.

EVERYONECaitria now loves you, Raz.

Fixed it for you.

ZailaSaritaKatieCayn
  • edited March 2020
    I like smaller group fights, that aren't all about whoever does more damage.

Had fun with Naro, Ascendril + SS seems good fun even if I'm still bad. All the salve affs.