LOVE

1238239240241242244»

Comments

• EydisEydis Member Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    I have three loves:

I love that lent is over. 🥩 🥖 🥗

I’ve been burnt out at my job for a long time and I I finally asked for a third day off during the week. While I can’t take it until the kids start transitioning into summer, my boss okayed it as soon as we have extra help. That alone has helped me feel less stressed. Having more free time will feel amazing, especially as the transition to law school is in full swing.

I just hit “submit” on another law school application. I’ve been prepping since I was like...5 years old to be a lawyer and it's so surreal that this time next year I could be close to finishing my first year of law school. I love that being done with the last of the work means I can start focusing on my art and writing with @Zarni.

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    SilenaRhineIesidSwara
  • EydisEydis Member Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    I got my first law school interview!

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    Silena
  • VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisMember Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    At first glance, this mantis looks like a living flower, its body, limbs, and head shaped like the petals of a flower. The insect is a pale, snowy white in color that fades into a beautiful lavender with a touch of pink at its limbs. A pair of angled antennae stick out of the top of its head, twitching occasionally.

there's a vyxsis minipet, so now my life is complete
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

MjollOonaghAloliSwara
  • AloliAloli Member Posts: 170 ✭✭✭
    edited May 12
    The minipet turtle is just amazing. Everything about it, from the tray, to the slow speed, to the delivery and return messages, even fetching the ball, it is just beautiful and caters to a tea house so well!

You guys are wonderful!
    Post edited by Aloli on
    RazmaelVyxsisKalinaarSwara
  • XeniaXenia Member Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the new WHO list. So great to see everyone that is present.

ZailaIantheNava