LOVE

Comments

• AloliAloli Between Books
    To whomever wrote the perfection phylactery. I laughed so hard, they're adorable! Thank you <3

(small typo in them, but much love!)
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    TiurSwara
  • But..  When salt diminishes, somewhere in the world a baby troll dies. Think of the baby trolls. :/
    AloliMoxieSilena
  • Despite popular beliefs, Trolls are immortal. 
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    MoxieAloliZailaKalinaar
  • Emir said:

Despite popular beliefs, Trolls are immortal. 

It's true.
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
  • [Gold]: You have gained 1000 gold.
    You have received 1000 gold sovereigns for completing the quest.
    Experience Gained: 14438 (Quest) [total: 1503785]
    [Milestones]: You have completed your DAILY milestone for 'Gain 100 experience from quests.'!
    You have received a bronze keystone!
    [Milestones]: You have completed your WEEKLY milestone for 'Complete 4 daily milestones this
    week.'!
    You have received a silver keystone!
    [Milestones]: You have completed your MONTHLY milestone for 'Gain 3398 experience from quests
    .'!
    You have received a golden keystone!
    [Milestones]: You have completed your WEEKLY milestone for 'Complete 4 ylem mine scenarios this
    week.'!
    You have received a silver keystone!

It's..beautiful.
    KalinaarZailaLuasAloli
  • edited March 2019
    @Zarni and his hijinks. 😆

23:30:28 You have emoted: Zarni lets out a laugh, and kneels down on the ground in front of you, and after a moment of rummaging around pulls forth a sturdy noose. "Eydis Ilstrem, will you do me the privilege of marrying me? ...Also sorry, this is literally the only ring-shaped thing I own right now."

23:32:09 Eydis holds a hand up to stifle a laugh and gives a nod. “This is really stupid idea but...yes, yes I will."

23:32:53 You say, "Great!"

You get down on one knee and, while holding forth a sturdy noose, you declare your eternal love for Eydis, and ask her to join you in the Rites of Unity.

Eydis accepts lol

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
    MoxieDidi
  • RhyotRhyot Bloodloch
    I love how the DATE function is broken in Aetolia.

Apparently some people have been playing Aetolia since 1958!! How fucking awesome is that!! They were playing Aetolia before Aetolia was Aetolia!!

ZailaEydis
  • I love when you get that gut feeling that something is off and you realize what it is in time.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/SHoYkoy9
    (Web): Toz says, "Emir's Express Evacuation and Existence Eradicator, Every Experience is Explosive - Experience the Entirety of your Existence!"
    VyxsisAloli
  • Ok he finally learned to save his vibes, we can release numage now.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

VyxsisMoxieOonaghAloli
  • I love that I have finally figured out how to turn high quality designs out quickly. Lol. It feels like an IRE super power. #8inoneday 

(Spinesreach): Xiuhcoatl says, "Oh man, grab the children-corn. This is gonna be good."
  • @Benedicto Right on. Cut out the middle man.
    BenedictoTozTeaniAloliHavenKasimirAlexsandorRijetta
  • AloliAloli Between Books
    Perfect time to start your own business!
    Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost. - Khalil Gibran
    Alexsandor
  • SilenaSilena Immortal
    @Benedicto that is brilliant. Well done.
    Alexsandor
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Moving! It should be done more often, really. It's a cleansing thing.

I have thrown away a trailer full of junk, and then some. Huge relief to gerrid of stuff that is piling up.

I am treating myself to new furniture, new plates, cutlery, pillows, duvets, lamps, and still opting for as minimalistic as possible. I want this place nice and clean. Always good with a fresh start.

I'll post pictures once it's all in place!

KasimirAlexsandor
  • The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

OonaghAlexsandorKalinaar
  • oh and don't forget also:
    "WE WILL DEVOUR YOUR ADORABLE MINIPETS AS HORS D'OUEVRES IN BETWEEN SLAUGHTERING YOU!!!!!"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    The mighty Jy'Barrak Golgotha opens his maw, catches the glowing spear in his many jagged teeth, and chomps down. The Divine spear breaks with a noise like thunder, shards toppling from the Emperor's jaws. "OM NOM NOM!" He declares, then spits the last of the ruined weapon from his lips.

AlexsandorSilenaKalinaar
  • I think Golgoatman basically being comedic Darkseid is just about perfect.
    OM NOM NOM! PEW PEW LAZER EYES!
    Toz says, "Dishonor on you (Mjoll), dishonor on your family (Seirath), dishonor on your cow (Bulrok)"
    Vyxsis
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited March 2019
    Chaos is early 2000s lolinternet random Rawr XD.
    Vyxsis
  • TekiasTekias Wisconsin
    Vyxsis said:

Golgotha is now voiced by Takahata101 in my head thanks to this. Change my mind.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

Vyxsis
  • @iesid @Eaku @rhine @Rasani @Kanivara @yeras @Swara

For making an otherwise boring night of rift-mania much more interesting.
    NavaRhineDannonEakuIesidSwara
  • @Stine and @Lexen - thank you for breaking up what was proving to be another monotonous night of rifting with some hilarious RP. Much <3 to you both. And to everyone else involved that went along with your craziness.
    DannonSwara
  • big shouts-out to @Iesid - it's always nice to get a chance to flex the ol' emote muscles with a fellow RP powerhouse

Iesid
  • Rhine said:

@Stine and @Lexen - thank you for breaking up what was proving to be another monotonous night of rifting with some hilarious RP. Much <3 to you both. And to everyone else involved that went along with your craziness. </p>

I'm really glad people had fun. I was worried the fake rift calls would get a few people bent out of shape, and we didn't want to drag things out too long. I was really surprised at the number of people that were involved, all told. I think we had a good 20 people at one point.

• Lexen said:

Rhine said:

@Stine and @Lexen - thank you for breaking up what was proving to be another monotonous night of rifting with some hilarious RP. Much <3 to you both. And to everyone else involved that went along with your craziness. </p>

I'm really glad people had fun. I was worried the fake rift calls would get a few people bent out of shape, and we didn't want to drag things out too long. I was really surprised at the number of people that were involved, all told. I think we had a good 20 people at one point.
    We were really confused at first and thought Stine was just broken. Though watching Lexen pummel the air and Stine killing a grasshopper "warlock" - then declaring the rift as closed... had me laughing so hard! Was really great.
  • That grasshopper was rather conspicuous, you have to admit. I'm sad I didn't think to look for some mundane thing to hit to kill splitmaws.

Rhine