LOVE

Comments

• POTATO GIIIIIIRL.
  • Holy bananas, your queue is empty! You can have a star (just kidding).

Love this. And yes, I'm easily amused.

Tyrai
    Piper
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Angwe said:

xD Says the mudder.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • I love my mother and interest-free loans.
    Arbre
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Haven said:
    Angwe said:

xD Says the mudder.

LinBakhtuh
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    After being stuck on the phone with two people, each more creepily passive aggressive than the other, a nearby patient looked at me and called me an 'unsung hero' of the office. It was kind of weird to be told that but I kinda loved it.
    MoireanDaskalosKaetrielaAryanne
  • Unexpectedly staying up till 5 am with conversation that makes me giggle on the inside.

Worth the lack of sleep in every way.
  • One of the best (only) cool things about living in the middle of nowhere county PA is that there are farms everywhere, which usually means tons of fruit stands and or farmers markets. The one five minutes away from my house, Green Dragon, is only open on Fridays.

$20 later, I now have delicious fresh peaches, two cantaloupes, a watermelon, a bag of yogurt-covered peanuts, two packages of cherries, a package of blueberries, some spicy trail mix, and a batch of homemade monkey bread.

Brb, gorging on deliciousness.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    PiperHavenJaslineEmelleLinKaetrielaAryanne
  • Pacific Rim. 
    Phoenecia
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Missari said:
    Pacific Rim. 
    I really want to see that movie. And not just because I'm an anime nut. >_>
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    IMAX or bust!!

I saw it, and while the acting was a bit underwhelming and the story predictable, ohmygod graphicsactionrobots.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs

Yeah, I'm hoping to hit it up on IMAX with Linfini and Haven tomorrow. If not tomorrow then some other day. I'm exciiiited about it!

LinHaven
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    He is a dexterous Yeleni who bears a form similar to the fauns of the Ancient
    Heartwood. Supple musculature covers a lithe frame bearing long arms covered
    from the elbow down with a thin pelt of brown fur. He carries his weight upon
    rear-jointed bovine legs, the flesh beneath hidden by a pelt long and shaggy
    enough to cover cloven feet; the broad sharp that compliment them similarly are
    spackled with mud. Among a few features shared with the Heartwood fauns are the
    pronounced ridge running throughout his nasal cavity (which only adds to the
    gauntness of his face), the goat-like ears that sprout from the sides of his
    head and the nut-brown skin boasting a hardened and inflexible look as though
    carved from wood. Small glass objects, pieces of bone and other trophies have
    been braided through moss-like hair a color stuck somewhere between green and
    black. The green radiance that shines forth from the oaken ocular caverns where
    his eyes should be finishes off this otherworldly picture and a defiant,
    snarling bone mask hangs from his belt, the orange-inked glyphs still fresh. He
    walks with the blessing of Haern. He walks with the blessing of Haern. He walks
    with the blessing of Haern.
    He is wearing:
    a runed loincloth of rich, brown leather, tied securely about his hips
    a crimson Morgun poppy, dried and greatly aged
    a tri-coloured bracelet of braided leather, tied around the right wrist
    a hooded cloak of grey fur, pulled taut under his bandolier straps
    a kite shield, worn on the back
    a practical money pouch, dangling from his belt
    a slender longbow with tribal etchings, slung over a shoulder
    a leather quiver with tribal ornaments, keeping the longbow company
    a dark green, long sleeved shirt, tattered and stained from battle
    a pair of cloth wrap gloves, supporting his wrists and knuckles
    a polished black bandolier scabbard, across his back and around the waist
    a lunar eclipse medallion, around the neck
    a water gourd, slung over a shoulder
    a blue crystal amulet, around the neck
    a white crystal amulet, around the neck
    a rojalli cub, curled up in his cloak's hood
    MoireanPiperAarbrokKaleigh
  • D'awww

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Vharen's sig.
    RivasLinJasline
  • Pacific Rim. I was grinning ear to ear almost the entire movie.
    Atrapoema
  • Isn't the rojalli cub about eight feet long?
    Aryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Being guildmaster.  I constantly feel like I'm not doing the guild good enough and then I have my fleet of guildies come by and tell others how amazing I am, but what I really love is being able to reward people.  I've been trying to give out credits as much as is reasonable, and just bought a small artifact for a guild member because the guild can afford it, so why not?  I love rewarding people.
    SolariaAardeAngweJaslinePeriluna
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Angwe said:
    a rojalli cub, curled up in his cloak's hood
    Have you uh

Have you actually read the description of those things

"Smaller than its older cousins, this young rojalli cub is nearly four feet tall and eight feet long. "

• edited July 2013
    Words have a lot of meaning. Three specific words, in fact.

I never knew how much I'd enjoy hearing those words. I never knew how much I'd need to hear them. How I'd feel after hearing them.

Then, earlier today, for the first time in my life...I heard them. And I swear to god, my life will never be the same again.

[spoiler]Elbow. Rocket. Engaged.
    image[/spoiler]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

AtrapoemaDraimanHaernEzalorLinPiperEmellePerilunaZhiji
  • Not the words I expected. Twice as awesome though.

Tyrai
  • Much love to whoever ran the Minotaur event just then. Kudos for being able to so skillfully instill such different personalities into the three, makes it really seem quite real.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited July 2013
    I wanna see the log! :P
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    <3 to @Akaryuterra and @Eleanor.

Staying up at wee hours terrorizing the internet is better with friends.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I love ripe peaches that are perfectly in season. I am going to make myself sick but I don't care. 

• "To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

LinAryanne
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Lin said:
    GOT A JOB
    Lucky bastard :< Still looking and waiting for one to hopefully get back to me.
    Nerf you.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"