LOVE

Comments

• Benedicto said:
    My girlfriend has surprised me with tickets to go to Manchester Comic Con. So unicornsing excited! 
    @ Benedicto you geek.. I have same tickets should be a fun day!

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    TIL that Azton and Bene are an item.
    AryannePeriluna
  • Moirean said:
    TIL that Azton and Bene are an item.
    Mois Jealous!! :P but no, My Boss got my tickets for a few events as I didn't get no april bonus like I normally do :(

• It would really be nice if @Razmael could lay down a rule/help file/something clarifying what the actual administrative stance is in regards to OOC webs/clans. It'd be reaaaally nice if the clan leader could set a flag with his/her clan that flags it as OOC or not, that way there's no reason whatsoever for people to be bringing that kind of thing IG.

..Derail aside, LOVE that for some reason I'm not entirely sure of, the tobacco shop down the street from the university buys textbooks! I just paid $500 in car insurance and my car payment after going through a two week period at the new job where we pretty much had no hours, but now I've got a nice little cushion of cash to last me until next payday!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Atrapoema
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

Me and my mom ordered pizza, got them delivered and got an extra pizza cause there had been some mixup somehow. There's now pizza everywhere, (or so it seems), and I'll be having it for lunch and evening snack for the coming days. Honestly, that shouldn't be a Love, if it wasn't for the fact that good things rarely happen to me and I'm the sort of person who really gets excited about the little things. However, I am already overweight and shouldn't eat too much pizza, but... it's free! And I hate throwing away free pizza!

Moirean
  • Enjoyed the preparation and fun of raiding and attacking the Ascendril Master crystal.

Things like that keep me pumped up for more action.
    ArenXavinDaskalos
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @sessizlik when my mom was preggers with my little brother, her baby doctors told her eating pizza wasn't the worst thing in the world because  you tended to hit all your major food groups (dairy, grains, veggies, protein). So.. That's my logic forever more when gorging on pizza. Doctors said it wasn't THAT bad.

Piper
    Mariena said:
    @sessizlik when my mom was preggers with my little brother, her baby doctors told her eating pizza wasn't the worst thing in the world because  you tended to hit all your major food groups (dairy, grains, veggies, protein). So.. That's my logic forever more when gorging on pizza. Doctors said it wasn't THAT bad.

Omg, I will also forever use that now! Thank you from both me and my mom! :D
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited July 2013
    Bought a futon, paid the bills, bought food and beer, and more. It's been the best paycheck ever!
    HavenLinEsperAryanneDraimanNolaLianca
  • The long-forgotten joy of an awesome protege.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

MoireanLianca
    So much love to all you wonderful people who cheered me up after my rage. I KNEW there was love in the game. :) I will hit each and everyone of you up for some rp.
    MinaraelAryanneLiancaLinSaybre
  • Aldric said:
    It would really be nice if @Razmael could lay down a rule/help file/something clarifying what the actual administrative stance is in regards to OOC webs/clans. It'd be reaaaally nice if the clan leader could set a flag with his/her clan that flags it as OOC or not, that way there's no reason whatsoever for people to be bringing that kind of thing IG.
    I've always understood IRE's policy to generally be "If everyone in the clan/web understands it to be OOC, it's OOC, but we're not going to step in if someone takes something IC". It's too hard to police that sort of thing, so the admin generally wash their hands of it unless it's something that really needs to be intervened in, like blatent racism/homophobia, and that sort of thing. TL;DR if someone from your clan or web takes something OOC and makes it IC, that's their own stupidity and lack of maturity. I'd kick them out of the group if they can't differentiate between the two and draw a line.

Tyrai
    RivasArbre
    Aarde said:
    Aldric said:
    It would really be nice if @Razmael could lay down a rule/help file/something clarifying what the actual administrative stance is in regards to OOC webs/clans. It'd be reaaaally nice if the clan leader could set a flag with his/her clan that flags it as OOC or not, that way there's no reason whatsoever for people to be bringing that kind of thing IG.
    I've always understood IRE's policy to generally be "If everyone in the clan/web understands it to be OOC, it's OOC, but we're not going to step in if someone takes something IC". It's too hard to police that sort of thing, so the admin generally wash their hands of it unless it's something that really needs to be intervened in, like blatent racism/homophobia, and that sort of thing. TL;DR if someone from your clan or web takes something OOC and makes it IC, that's their own stupidity and lack of maturity. I'd kick them out of the group if they can't differentiate between the two and draw a line.
    The problem is if a divine is the one doing that. Though I've not seen that for years. This current crop of gods is awesome.
    Aarde
  • If you feel they're doing it maliciously, email support. Otherwise, roll with it.

Tyrai
    edited July 2013
    Malak Malak Malak Malak Malak. So happy to have him back in Aet (and darkie yaaayyyy). 

Also I love how Spines is like... 
    Me: So guys, I kinda spent a million gold last night and built a prison for a RP prop. 
    Spines: Cool. Let's add a torture chamber.
    AryannePiperLiancaLinAlexinaEsperAldric
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Moirean said:

Malak Malak Malak Malak Malak. So happy to have him back in Aet (and darkie yaaayyyy). 

Also I love how Spines is like... 
    Me: So guys, I kinda spent a million gold last night and built a prison for a RP prop. 
    Spines: Cool. Let's add a torture chamber.
    It bothers me when orgs hoard a commodity they have in abundance. Glad Spines appears to be laid back these days.

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    LinPiperEsper
  • So not commenting..
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Calipso said:
    Enjoyed the preparation and fun of raiding and attacking the Ascendril Master crystal.

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    XavinElwynAtrapoemaCiarelleAngweMalakAarde
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Thought you couldn't get crystals from Master Crystals unless you were in the guild anymore. Was I wrong?
  • edited July 2013
    Alexina said:
    Thought you couldn't get crystals from Master Crystals unless you were in the guild anymore. Was I wrong?
    Yeah, you still can. That's how almost 30k crystals were stolen from the ascendril crystal. That said, turnabout, etc.

Edit: The thing is, this conflict isn't even really all that interesting. That said, I'm loling at the reports of how small the sciomancer master crystal is at this point.

• edited July 2013
    Illidan said:
    Calipso said:
    Enjoyed the preparation and fun of raiding and attacking the Ascendril Master crystal.

lol. How long have you been holding -that- one in.

Edit: Unnecessary.

edited July 2013

Calipso said:
    Illidan said:
    Calipso said:

lol. How long have you been holding -that- one in.
    By the way, I hadn't read your post at all until just moments before I posted. So if I had to come up with a time to answer your question, I'd say around a minute and 45 seconds : D

Edit: Behave.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Atrapoema
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    To be honest, this seems kind of dumb. No other guild is open to attack in this manner. Basically, the master crystal is something that a group of people build up together, and then have all their hard work ruined in a matter of hours just seems immensely disproportionate (I've actually done this myself once, and it really is one of the few things I regret having done in Aetolia). The fact that there is no real way to punish the offender just adds to the frustration. I can't think of a single way to reciprocate such an attack in any meaningful way; killing Calipso once (or even multiple times) will not get those facets back.

Just... ugh.
    Piper
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Stockpiling on the Master Crystal's always been pretty stupid in the first place.

The policy came from old-old Aetolia, where they claimed that the reason for storing so many facets was in case a war on the Magi broke out. This was also old-old Aetolia where we didn't have a cache.

Stealing from it is virtually meaningless.
    Atrapoema
    edited July 2013
    Alexina said:
    To be honest, this seems kind of dumb. No other guild is open to attack in this manner. Basically, the master crystal is something that a group of people build up together, and then have all their hard work ruined in a matter of hours just seems immensely disproportionate (I've actually done this myself once, and it really is one of the few things I regret having done in Aetolia). The fact that there is no real way to punish the offender just adds to the frustration. I can't think of a single way to reciprocate such an attack in any meaningful way; killing Calipso once (or even multiple times) will not get those facets back.

Just... ugh.
    I didn't kill Calipso, nor do I have any reason/intent to. I think taking back what was stolen from you, and then some is punishment enough. Though, a total of 30,000ish crystals have been stolen from the Ascendril over the past week or so, and I only stole around 25,000+ within a matter of hours. I felt halfway bad because the Ascendril weren't hurt by it as they have more than 3 times the amount of crystals that the Sciomancers have at present. Still, the Sciomancers decided to start drama for no reason, and bit off more than they could chew.
  • Oh certainly. And the frustrating thing is that you can't even fold crystals back in to regenerate facets.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Keep it civil guys. Let's try to get back on topic.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • I've got a job interview at 2:30 tomorrow. :3

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

LinEsperSetneLiancaHavenAryanneArbre
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Yay Valenae! 

I love all the birthday wishes I've been getting. It makes me have good feels.

AryanneHavenValenaeTeani