LOVE

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Toz said:
    Toz's life is not yet ruined!

...The bovine with the maul may have just replaced Moirean as his personal hero, however.
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    edited July 2013
    Girrrrrl, best be backin' off my minotaur.

On topic, I really love seeing the reactions players have to things, ranging from the epic major story events, to the smallest token gestures like visiting an intimidated newbie. Sometimes it is extremely difficult to keep it together, in light of those responses. 

Thanks, guys! You make work fun! 
    MoireanJasline
    > 4.08 MB RP log in plaintext
    > barely any combat/who/score/autorun spam at all

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    My girlfriend has surprised me with tickets to go to Manchester Comic Con. So unicornsing excited! 
    MoireanHavenAren
  • Lin said:

...well now you're just teasing us with your wallpaper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

XavinJaslineAldricAryanneTeani
  • For the love of god, would you lot POST THE LOG? I'm wondering what I'm missing!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Rivas said:
    Lin said:

...well now you're just teasing us with your wallpaper.
    You'd all have the picture if you joined the irc!

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Christ, you derps, just click my sig.
  • Severn on the forums. Seriously, man, don't think I've seen you here before.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    I love forgetting that clans are ooc to -players- only and that divine can read them too and it can lead to some amusing random statements. :D

<3 Omei and Iosyne right now for no real reason.
    ElwynAarde
  • Love Omei :)
    StathanElwyn
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Meyvitch said:
    For the love of god, would you lot POST THE LOG? I'm wondering what I'm missing!
    I stayed up all night grabbing the relevant text out of my raw logs. There is...so much. I still need to touch base with Anfini to smash our logs together.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Moirean said:
    smash our logs together.
    hawt?

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    It's funny because penises.
    Hadoryu
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Watching Let's Plays of The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead: 400 Days. It's always interesting seeing everyone's different choices and their reactions to things.
  • wait, what are those? Are those episode titles?
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Meyvitch said:
    wait, what are those? Are those episode titles?
    It's a series of visual novel-like games based on The Walking Dead by Telltale Games that come out in episodic installments. Season 1 finished last summer or something like that with Season 2 coming out later this year. A DLC episode called 400 Days just came out today, which is supposed to be a lead-in to Season 2. The games revolve around a large number of decision points, which affect the course of the story across each episode.

It's a really good game series.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I love my new job, the people are amazing, I missed being a Barista so bad.
    Good music, good snacks and food, good drinks.
    ...and the illustrious blend only known as SUPER, which is a concentrated iced coffee set for days in its own grounds that basically makes me WIDE AWAKE.

Im so happy to go to work looking forward to my day again, I come home far less grumpy and ready to have alot of fun!
    MinaraelAryanneMoireanJaslineTeani
  • Stathan said:
    I love forgetting that clans are ooc to -players- only and that divine can read them too and it can lead to some amusing random statements. :D

I'm not actually sure if this is a good thing. I know sometimes people talk about things OOCly that their characters obviously shouldn't know about/make no sense from an in-game perspective. If taking things said on an OOC clan in-character would become a habitual thing, I'd like to think there'd be a firm rule set saying OOC clans are banned from the game. Playing "It's IC when it's convenient for me" isn't exactly something that's kosher, in my opinion.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    AtrapoemaRivas
  • Double post, but LOVE that upon checking the forums for the first time all day, I noticed that the Aet-related rage thread had 71 unread messages. I intentionally saved that thread for last, thinking that it'd probably be some ridiculous argument that was undoubtedly about to get the thread closed.

..But everybody was actually civil and nice. Woo community!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Aryanne
    Aldric said:
    Stathan said:

I'm not actually sure if this is a good thing. I know sometimes people talk about things OOCly that their characters obviously shouldn't know about/make no sense from an in-game perspective. If taking things said on an OOC clan in-character would become a habitual thing, I'd like to think there'd be a firm rule set saying OOC clans are banned from the game. Playing "It's IC when it's convenient for me" isn't exactly something that's kosher, in my opinion.
    This was actually a problem in the past - players pretty much always acknowledge webs as OOC and one of the iterations of Haern took step said in web as a reason to actively work against me being Sentinel GM. Like, he made NPCs vanish saying I was a bad leader and everything. Was not ideal.
    @Haern why are you so mean.
  • That delicious feeling of turning a couple pages of code (generated through a couple sessions of "Oh, I forgot to add this. Oh, I need to include this, too. Hm, don't forget this!") into a few lines.

Lin
    It was an older Haern!
  • Was this import-from-another-game-haern?

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Getting a contract signed at work I've been negotiating for 2 months.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Nah, think it was DLC: Hearn Unleashed(tm).
    LinAryanneAldricAarde
  • This isn't even my final form.

EzraxZhiji
  • More blood for the blood Haern.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Aarde
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Nega-Haern coming soon.
    StathanLinAldricIosyneAardePeriluna