LOVE

Comments

• edited July 2013
    Areka said:

** Summary for (Enorian) Election #284810 *************************************
    Title:                        (Already voted) (Days until close: -1)

times two

Welp! Welcome to Enorian!

news
    section enorian
    write
    everyone
    The Will of the Gods

I shall remain as your Herald, as fate itself seems to wish to keep me in office. More blood for the blood god.

-Rivas

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Haven
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Areka said:

** Summary for (Enorian) Election #284810 *************************************
    Title:                        (Already voted) (Days until close: -1)

times two

Welp! Welcome to Enorian!
    (writes post alleging Council trying to rig election)

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Valenae
  • I love my 3DS. Between Animal Crossing: New Leaf and getting our good buddy into Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate over the weekend, I don't know when I'll find the time to finish all my other games, but I still love the handheld!
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    I love how awesome IronCon was. Not even mentioning that Vegas is, on its own merits, a heckuva good time, the estate was absurdly nice and the people were awesome. I didn't have enough time in the day, most of the time, to talk to the people I wanted to continue conversations with. Biased a bit, but I thought our Aetolian players were some of the most personable and chill people ever. After playing or knowing each other for years or even a decade in some cases, it was beyond fantastic to finally meet them in person. Needless to say, I think I have had enough alcohol the past few days to last me for the next few months. x_x
    BenedictoAlistaireAldricHavenAardeMoirean
  • New baby cousin!
    DaskalosAardeMoireanPeriluna
  • What is Animal crossing like?

I greatly enjoyed Golden Sun Dark Dawn, but a few of my absolute favorite games had to be Phoenix Wright and Hotel Dusk.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Animal Crossing is the Seinfeld of the video game world. It's a game about nothing!
    Lin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    That's a very apt description.

And maybe applies to Aetolia too....
    AarbrokAryanne
  • Who would be George Costanza?

• I like Vharen's Kurt sig.  

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Haern said:
    Who would be George Costanza?

AarbrokArbreAldricSetne
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    You made me spit out whiskey...
    Shame on you!
    I have two big mouth-shaped welts where the retarded chipmunk I call my roommate up and BITES ME on the shoulder and belly for no reason, other than she's drunk and ludicrously hyperactive.

Goddammit @Piper I can't stay mad at you.
  • I played a drunken card game with my former roommates and both Vharen and I ended up covered with bites and scratch marks. Egyptian Ratscew. Which I was later told is not usually quite so -violent-. 
    imageimage
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I tried that position once, ended up bruising my coccyx
    Riluo
  • We got class rings in high school and then people bled playing ERS. I noped out after watching a guy brought almost to tears by a groin punch- band kids were weird.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Oleis
  • Some band kids are still weird. I remember ERS. The band kids in my school got the drama kids to play it before practices. It got vicious then.
    AardeOleis
  • I'm in love with an anime called Future Diary. I recommend :)
    Severn
  • Mirai Nikki is good, yeah. :D
  •                        ########   ########
           # # #          ########## ##########
            # # #        #######################           ##
             # # #       #######################            ##
              # # #      #######################             ##
            ####################################################
              # # #       #####################              ##
             # # #         ###################              ##
            # # #            ###############               ##
           # # #               ###########
                                #########
                                 #######
                                  #####
                                   ###
                                    #

Don't even know if it will show right, but it made me d'aww <3@Xenia

Xenia
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Bit of an informal interview yesterday at a company that isn't directly hiring, just got a call, they want to give me a trial period to see if they can open up a position for me! \o/
    JaslineSetneZaephlynValenaeTeaniMinaraelHavenAryanne
  • I love the styles by Vivienne Westwood, especially this: 

The price of her clothing makes me sadface, though. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Lost my phone in Vegas, but was able to get the Galaxy SIII for $99 due to a strange workaround with adding a tablet to my plan. Thanks AT&T! 
    Dunkey explains the plot of Halo 4. Warning: pretty bad language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymPE6nAoZE0
    Haven
  • I love that even with how scary all of these changes are happening in my life, I have some awesome people who have been there for me.

You guys make me glad I have the Aetolian community. 
    Areka
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Lin said:
    Dunkey explains the plot of Halo 4. Warning: pretty bad language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymPE6nAoZE0

....ahahahahahahaha. YES!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • They found someone to fill my overnight position at my job. FULL TIME BENEFITS WITHOUT THE THIRD SHIFT, HERE I COME.

Farewell, third shifters. May you find better shifts (or be content with it) as I did.
    AldricOleisPerilunaJasline
  • Going to Books a Million yesterday to just look around. Found my son's trains he loves (Chuggington) on sale for half of what is normally sold at Toy's R Us. Added the fact that we have their membership plus had something on facebook for 30% off. After all said and done bought 9 trains which would be 90+ tax for a total of 34 bucks. Good thing his birthday is in two weeks.

Periluna
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited July 2013
    Getting in contact with a LARP of mine that I played at for about 6 years.. they're closing up shop to restart for a new campaign. Anyways, I haven't played in 3 years and I told PLOT that they could use my character to finish up the storyline. Gods, are they using her. I am in love with the stuff that I'll be forced into doing in my game as well as the incredibly warm welcome that I got when I mentioned that I was returning. Gods.. I feel warm just thinking about it.

Nothing says CLOSURE like showing up as your character from years ago JUST so she can be killed off. God, that weekend'll take a toll on me. t secretly hope that they don't kill her but I don't have high hopes. Mind you this is all in person so I might be bawling my eyes out. I am so excited!
    ZaephlynJasline
  • I've been wracked with nasty tummy cramps and nausea since Wednesday. But my heart sang when my daughter came into the bedroom and gently placed one of her most beloved stuffed toys on my chest with the words, "Feel better daddy."
    How can I not?
    SessizlikPerilunaAryanneArenAngweBakhtuhTeaniPiper