LOVE

Comments

• imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Angwe
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    This has been a truly excellent staycation weekend. 

Due, among other things, to my acquisition of Injustice. Holy crap this game is awesome.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    AldricMilvushina
    I noticed the other day that I'm dancing again.  I didn't even really notice I'd stopped, truthfully, but having lost so much weight I'm feeling skinny again, which makes me feel like being attractive so I just dance to all music that comes on.
    Aryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited April 2013
    Emelle said:
    That blog is a hoax. I also think it is class/racist.
    AryanneXenia
  • Love to giftbags and random people giving me credits just for asking and even when I don't ask @Alexina and @Moirean. You two made my night. Also mucho love @Moirean you have really made my time thus far fun 
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    Moirean
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited April 2013
    @Moirean Eh, classist maybe. A bit mean-spirited. Assuming everyone in the ghetto or who speaks that way is the same race is a bit extreme, though, don't you think?

Edited for unintentional snark.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    A few things. 

How quietly this laptop runs, even when its 90 degrees. Literally cannot hear it at all. 

I'm really loving the look and general feel of the Windows 8 GUI. I don't like how a lot of the apps don't have a "Here's what you missed while you weren't looking" feature, though. At least, when you're on the desktop. 

"And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Angwe said:
    @Moirean Eh, classist maybe. A bit mean-spirited. Assuming everyone in the ghetto or who speaks that way is the same race is a bit extreme, though, don't you think?

Edited for unintentional snark.
    A ghetto is, by definition, an impoverished part of a city inhabited by minority racial groups. In America, this definition encompasses specific racial minorities, and the "humor" of that blog is built on exaggerated stereotypes about these groups. Implying that I'm the one at fault because I don't find it funny is...I don't even know why you'd try to turn it around like that. 
    AryanneCalipsoEsper
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I'm sure this doesn't got for every 'hood (and I've surely not been to every hood), but there are actually a lot of different types of people who can and do live in the 'ghetto'. It's true! I didn't mean to launch some sort of personal attack by pointing out that fact, though.

This thread isn't meant for such a discussion however. Instead, let me express my love for the Internet and the catalyst for discussion it can be.
    Esper
  • I love losing weight. Even when all my shorts/pants fall off at even the SMALLEST movement.

I hate feeling hungry.All.Thetime.
    ALLTHETIME

Eat food. Thirty minutes later, hungry again. I never had problems with food cravings, until now. 
    ArbreSolariaRhoMoireanEsper
  • Nola said:
    I love losing weight.
    This. For the past few two months or so I've been working a pretty physically demanding job and it involves a lot of heavy lifting. I was in the shower last week and looked at my arms and was like, 'Sweeeeet muscle definition the likes I've never had before'.
    CalipsoArbreMoireanNolaEsper
    Lovehate writing workshops. It's great to get direct feedback on what is working/failing, but sometimes it's like "...ouch." And I get nervous and blush constantly during the critique. Also ARRGHGHH I write like 2-3 papers in response and scribble all over other people's stuff and I get back stuff with, I kid you not, a single line saying "^had" between two words that don't even need that tense. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE GREEN PEN PERSON.

But, overall, love. Got me thinking and excited about revisions and upcoming pieces. :D
  • That my sister borrows my jacket to meet Kat Von D today, and KVD compliments her on the jacket, to which my sister responds 'It's my sister's" 
    That's right! KVD likes my style :D<3 
    AldricSolariaNolaHaydyn
  • For many years now, I've read Chick Tracts for amusement (basically evangelical tracts put out by the conservative bigot Jack Chick) in which he makes little cartoons to show how things like Rock Music, Role Playing, sex, Fairie Tails and homosexuality are horrible, evil and taking away our souls so we can rot forever in Hell.

And today I saw this:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/295102457/rpgs-are-evil-dark-dungeons-the-movie

My heart doth soar (while I dissolve into gigglefits)

MoireanArbre
    One exam left, and it's the easy one.  Come ooooon semester be over.
    SeirValenaeHavenAryanneHaydynAlycena
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Finishing my last test for my last class for this certification with an A. \o/
    HaydynPeriluna
  • This starts out a little rage-y:

I've been sick for the past few weeks, started to get better, then lack of sleep has caused a relapse. I now sound like a 65 year old who has smoked all her life and is now coughing up her lungs, one hacking cough at a time.

I've spent the last 9 days on campus (weekend included) trying to work on my group senior project with my teammates. Being on campus on the weekend really sucks because come Monday morning, you feel like you should already be halfway into the week, but you AREN'T. 

Now for the love. During our practice runs of the demo today, we were the only team (out of 7) that the professor didn't stop 5 minutes in and basically say "This sucks. Make it better and see me next Tuesday." Our program works and they've never failed a team that has a functioning program solely because they blundered their presentation. A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and now it's just a waiting game to trudge through finals in these last 17 days before I finally GRADUATE!!!
    imageimage
    AryanneAlastairTeaniEmelleAlycenaPerilunaLianca
  • Echoing my post from a few days ago, as I found out earlier today that I've dropped about 10 lbs. It's not much, but it's a start! 
    MoireanValenaeLinAryanneArbreLianca
  • Houses getting credits from player purchases.

Freaking awesome.
    MilvushinaAryanneArbre
  • I love that in a month or so I'll be going to visit Stabs and the fam.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Haven
  • My son got into the pre-school program offered by the public schools! Here's to not forking out $255 a month for school!!!
    AryanneArekaXavinHaydynHavenEsper
  • I'm not sure why all of our avatars started showing when you click 'view recent posts,' nor am I sure why @Alistaire shows up three times, but I absolutely love the fact that there's pretty much an @Eleanor chibi army staring you in the face when you do.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    ArbreEmelleNola
  • There's an avatar for each thread created, and the avatar is the person that created the thread.

dealwithit.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• I love and hate the conflict I created, I love the fact that it gave me something new to do and I actually won a fight against someone that is a known fighter even though I am not so good at it. I hate that I apparently made him mad enough IC to ignore me though. I am not aiming to you know alienate people. But either way fun bit!
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    HavenMastemaAngweAarbrokMoireanIllikaalHadoryu
    My brother's home.  I was surprised at how upset I was when he left, and surprised again at how happy I am that he's back.  I lurve him.
    Moirean
    Aldric said:
    I'm not sure why all of our avatars started showing when you click 'view recent posts,' nor am I sure why @Alistaire shows up three times, but I absolutely love the fact that there's pretty much an @Eleanor chibi army staring you in the face when you do.
    I find some great irony that chibre is standing next to a tree.
  • Love that I got my signature right go me!
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    Emelle