LOVE

Comments

• I love the new/debut album released today by Device. Really enjoying it. Going to enjoy driving around listening to it tonight here very shortly.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Aldric
  • I currently go to school for welding. Sometimes, I kind of suck at it, especially when I get moved onto something new (from flat to vertical, vertical weave to vertical stringers, etc.). In the middle of it all, it sometimes gets really discouraging.

That said, there is no feeling quite on par with the personal satisfaction you receive from finally mastering something and being able to consistently do a good job at it. It's kind of like leveling up IRL, or getting trans.
  • Getting in and out of DMV in about 30 mins and having no problems -finally- getting my OR drivers license.
    imageimage
  • Much love for the fact that despite how much it seems I read only RAGE and ANGUISH posts, there are actually more pages in the LOVE thread. 

Sometimes I wish that you couldn't post in the Rage or Anguish threads unless you first posted in the Love thread, but that's just a pipe dream.
    imageimage
    ZunAlastair
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Haydyn said:
    Much love for the fact that despite how much it seems I read only RAGE and ANGUISH posts, there are actually more pages in the LOVE thread. 

Sometimes I wish that you couldn't post in the Rage or Anguish threads unless you first posted in the Love thread, but that's just a pipe dream.
    Not to burst your bubble or anything...but the reason the LOVE thread is longer is because every long-winded argument from the RAGE threads gets split off into their own threads, heh.
    RivasArbreAlastairIllikaal
  • Malok said:
    I love the new/debut album released today by Device. Really enjoying it. Going to enjoy driving around listening to it tonight here very shortly.
    You know, I was tempted to buy this today, but today Volbeat and Drowning Pool both put out new albums too. I think I'm going to just have to wait until next pay day and get all three :(
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • I love how generous some of you guys can be.  I know it's not a huge thing, but it's always nice when the player base is nice to each other.
    EmelleAryanneArbreNolaHaydynMerelii
  • I love the Carnifex, they are so much fun so far! That and most of the players I have ran into are fun and interesting.
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    AldricMoireanMastema
  • Echoing love for the Carnifex. You guys are fantastic.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Moirean
  • I love Bloodloch. Tell some guy all he needs to give me to make a cauldron for him is the iron. He then gives me the iron, I give him the cauldron, and he gives me 10k. I should feel bad, but hey, I said it was for free once!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Knowing the guy you're talking about, he did it as a tip. I do the same thing.
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Shut upbre."
    Arbre Aquila dur Naya says, "Yessir."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I'm a lady!"

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Yeah cutscene kicks in."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Watch our awesome CG."

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I grove ever stronger in the presence of Alastair!"
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Grow*."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "No druids here."
    Malok
  • Its 10k gold for something that cost probably 80 gold to make. ITS COOL. ILL TAKE IT.
    Alastair
  • edited April 2013
    I have to agree with the Carnifex thing. The guild is a lot of fun lately and the people are great to interact with. I also love the fact I am getting duels and learning to at least fight back, even if I die here and there. Today I fought for 10-15mins straight, which never happens.. ever!
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
    Moirean
  • Malok said:
    Its 10k gold for something that cost probably 80 gold to make. ITS COOL. ILL TAKE IT.
    In Bloodloch people generally like it if you personally do something for someone, hence the tips.
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    edited April 2013
    Prelatorian Highway approaching Delos. (road) (Prelatorian Highway.)
    -----
      | /
    -[+]-
    /   \
    -----
    It is raining lightly, and fat drops of rain fall pleasantly past. A ripped and shredded husk lies
    here, its innards splayed open to the air. Constructed atop a sturdy abutment, a shining steel
    bridge offers passage southwest across the chasm. A rickety shrine of sorts sits at the side of the
    road, ashes scattered atop it.

You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, southwest, and west.

I love these, and I love what they do :D

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Axai tells you, "I just wanted to say that since you became senator it has been like a breath of fresh air through the Senate. You always seem to be working to better the city and I am glad I voted for you heh."

:x Made my day :)
    HavenAngweIosyneSeirAarbrokCalipso
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Amg. I won bardics.

I'd just like to note to @Lin that my portrayal of you was made out of love... and hate... and some measure of nausea.
    MoireanTeani
    Grats!
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Throwing out my love to @Haven for allowing me to bring him in to my little story. Even though this Bardic entry only got participation, I'm pleased with how it turned out.

For those who haven't read it, the adventures of Edaline begin in December with one small chapter every month (submitted by Irea). The question is if I should continue writing about Edaline and her adventures or not. If you have an opinion, send me a pm!

Haven
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    @Seir: d'awwwww I just wub you and gimme a big hug!

Grats on winning, by the way. Your story deserved it.
    Seir
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    I just learned that today is national sibling day. I have one full blooded sibling, who is my big brother. Two half-blooded siblings, my little sister and brother. I also have an adopted brother and many friends that are as close as siblings. I am extremely fortunate to know each and every one of them.
    Aryanne
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I got accepted to the University of Florida's English program!  Yay!  UF is one of the top five Universities in the nation, so that's pretty good feeling (even though they all but had to let me in, since I'm a transfer from a state college).  I immediately called and had them roll back my application another semester, since I'm not graduating when I was hoping to, which means I have to go through approval all over again, however I feel pretty confident about it this time.  I was reading about their English program, and about the grammar courses they had and I was getting all tingly.  Ehehehe.
    AlastairMoireanZunStathanPerilunaAryanne
  • Arbre said:

I got accepted to the University of Florida's English program!  Yay!  UF is one of the top five Universities in the nation, so that's pretty good feeling (even though they all but had to let me in, since I'm a transfer from a state college).  I immediately called and had them roll back my application another semester, since I'm not graduating when I was hoping to, which means I have to go through approval all over again, however I feel pretty confident about it this time.  I was reading about their English program, and about the grammar courses they had and I was getting all tingly.  Ehehehe.

That's awesome! And you'll be on my side of the state :)
    Congrats, Arbre!!!!
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Lianca said:
    That's awesome! And you'll be on my side of the state :)
    If you're close to UF, I'm already on your side of the state.  I live southwest of Jacksonville.
  • Oh! I thought you were IN Jacksonville.
  • Kind of in love with our new dialogue and quest system. Also all the new video game info this past week (AWWW YEA PRAISE THE SUN). And getting a new car soon. And marathoning a bunch of 90s movies today while I work--Men in Black, Jurassic Park, Terminator 2~ A GLORIOUS DAY FOR ME.
    AngweLiancaPerilunaAryanneAarbrok
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    How far we're moving up on topmuds. 122 votes to #7!
    PerilunaAryanne