LOVE

Comments

• edited May 2013
    Dyekits giving me inspiration to make Aetolia even-more colorful!

It looks all gross and muted here, but for me it's vibrant and beautiful!
    (Most of them were there already, I only added 10 or so, I think)

HaydynStathanMephistolesMoireanLin
  • Aryanne said:
    Dyekits giving me inspiration to make Aetolia even-more colorful!

It looks all gross and muted here, but for me it's vibrant and beautiful!
    (Most of them were there already, I only added 10 or so, I think)
    I love how enthusiastic and happy you are, it makes the world a better place.
    AryanneMoireanLinAlastair
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I had to put Aryanne's color triggers in a separate folder that only goes active if it's her logging on because IT LAGS MY SYSTEM. 

Not that it's hard to lag zmud.
    Aryanne
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    [== General Guild Conduct & Knowledge ==]
    - Know how to properly address your fellow guild mates and know the
    Sentaari bow
    - Formally announce your arrival and departure upon the Oblate channel
    (GNT)
    - Actively participate in guild discussion
    - Actively welcome new members announced to the guild by Brother Shinobu

This right here? This is good stuff.
    OrisaeTeaniAngwePeriluna
  • Isto, love you man.

Also, finish watching a movie on netflix, get asked how many times I watch a movie with a strong female lead. NEVER LIKE A BAWS CHAUVANISM IS NOT DEAD.

Then immediately see this, and after cracking up over the chauvanism response, I just lost it. 

One of these things is not the other, one of these things is dead. 
  • So much love to the Carnifex as a whole. You guys simply rock.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Moirean
  • Sentaari. Holy wow, yes. It's like I rejoined the game and found everything that I enjoyed, all over again.
    MoireanStathanLinHaydyn
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Xiuhcoatl said:
    Isto, love you man.

Also, finish watching a movie on netflix, get asked how many times I watch a movie with a strong female lead. NEVER LIKE A BAWS CHAUVANISM IS NOT DEAD.

Then immediately see this, and after cracking up over the chauvanism response, I just lost it. 

One of these things is not the other, one of these things is dead. 
    There needs to be a "confused" tag we can click for posts.
    StathanRhoLinAryanneArbreMephistoles
  • @moirean Watch 2 shows of archer, 2 shows of family guy, or 2 shows of drawn together. Then watch 10 minutes of happy tree friends, and tell me if those go in the same kind of whimsical goofy satire. 
    Aryanne
  • A teacher took my iPod away while I was watching Happy Tree Friends. She glanced down to see what I had been doing on it, saw someone get brutally dismembered, and turned white/green at the same time. I got my iPod back.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

XiuhcoatlStathanAngwe
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and say Iron Man 3!

UH-MAZE-ING
    LiancaTeani
  • I love it when Bene posts in the right thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited May 2013
    Lin has expressed her esteem of you for the following reason: A+++++ would RP again.

^

Coming from someone who I respect and admire in the RP department as much as Lin. It means a lot.

Also, shuddup Rivas.
    HavenOrisaeLin
    I like how I worked so hard to make the fishman smaller, and Bene finds a new way to make his sig enormous.
    BenedictoAngweMoireanPeriluna
  • I saw Iron Man 3. It was glorious.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    ArbreLianca
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I hate you. I drove to the theater to see it with friends, they didn't answer their phone, and by the time I got there it was sold out. The next 3 showings. Sigh.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• StathanStathan Hot springs
    I love randomly pelting guildmates with drinks of all types. Even when they aren't supposed to have the booze. <.<

Lin
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Goes out to pick 2 boxes full of oranges a couple of days go. Comes home to find 5 huge pitchers full of orange juice sitting in the fridge when I get off work this morning. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it all >_>
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Haydyn
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited May 2013
    YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND JUST HOW MUCH THERE IS. I HAVE SIX GALLONS.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    If you drink a pint a day for breakfast and another pint at night with dinner, you can consume all the OJ in a month. Be sure to pasteurize!

Alastair
  • Do you know someone who needs orange juice? If so, you could give them some.

You can use it to flavor other things like a glaze/icing for cupcakes/cake. Make orange flavored sugar cookies.

ooo, make smoothies! When I worked at Tropical Smoothie there was an orange one that used the juice as well as orange slices. Vanilla yogurt & sugar was also in it along with the ice. If you don't have the orange slices you could put half a banana in it and see how that works. Smoothies don't usually work very well if it's all liquid and ice. At least not for me. Note on bananas: the greener they are the less banana taste will be in the smoothie.

You could try freezing some to use later? I don't know how well that would work.

And I'm out of ideas.
    MilvushinaEmelle
  • Lianca's suggestion got me looking up recipes with orange juice.

http://www.food.com/recipe-finder/all/orange-juice

You have a ton of very delicious options.
    Lianca
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Illidan said:
    Goes out to pick 2 boxes full of oranges a couple of days go. Comes home to find 5 huge pitchers full of orange juice sitting in the fridge when I get off work this morning. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it all >_>
    Now you need 6 gallons of vodka and make screwdrivers. Or 6 gallons of tequila and some grenadine for some tequila sunrises.
    AldricAlistaireArbreLinPeriluna
    PKing people with liquor.
    Devin
  • Being pk'd with liquor :)
    Rivas
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Or six gallons of whatever kind of rum was in that drink I just had tonight with dinner. I let my mom taste it and had to convince her it wasn't going to get me drunk. Not that I'm back home, I'm not so sure.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Illidan. Get a few days off. Tell yr roomates yr having a guest for a few days. Find the nearest store that sells Old E.

Brass Monkey Aetolia Parteeeee!
    MilvushinaIllikaal
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I think I turned my ex onto Rurouni Kenshin
  • How great the weather has been lately. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AryannePeriluna