LOVE

Comments

• Go Eagles!
    Toz
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    My best friend from the Navy just contacted me after forever.  I'd gotten tired of trying to chase him down all the time and just kind of given up.  Now he found me!! I'm so happy!!
    AryanneAngweDevinOrisaeValenaeXavinPerilunaLiancaTacitus
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    My craft gnome. MY CRAFT GNOME.

A clockwork craft gnome gives off a series of beeps, constructing madly within its torso. After a
    final, satisfactory 'ding' of completion, it hands you all your crafting goods in a disorganized
    mess.
    After a few moments of rummaging around, a clockwork craft gnomeplops a few extra treats into your
    hands with a cheeky gnome wink.

gnomeplops

LinEmelleOrisaeAlexinaHaydynTacitus
  • oh god it gnomeplops

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• Rivas has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: For ABSOLUTELY
    surprising me and giving an absolutely fun emotefight. Good times, good times.
    H:5546 M:3121 E:106% W:105% [pdb eb]

<3<3<3

I didn't know the esteem thing still worked.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Not only finding an apartment but also getting the rent lowered because you got along so well with the landlord. Crossing fingers that I can find the time to drop off a deposit next week.
    MeyvitchAryanneLinNolaPerilunaLianca
  • imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Aryanne
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    ICE CREAM MILK. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Stathan
  • Had the best time last night with my buddies from school! Can't believe that the last 5 years are really over already. Shortly after I started college, I began playing Aetolia, so I've been talking to some of you for that entire length of time. To the ones that have helped me, thank you (you know who you are). To those of you that have encouraged me when I thought I would keel over from lack of sleep and stress, I love you. And then to the fairly large (and growing) group that have accepted me as a friend and treated me as such, you're amazing and I can honestly say that y'all helped shape me for the last 5 years. 

With all of our faults and failures, the sense of family that this game has blows my mind. I love y'all! <3
    imageimage
    MoireanEmelleNolaKerrynStathanLiancaPeriluna
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    @Orisae and I nailed down that apartment!
    AryanneKerrynAngweHavenLiancaPeriluna
    Xavy and Ellypoo will be here in a little over a week!
    ElwynAryanneXavinLianca
  • Arbre said:

Darn straight! Looking forward to it so much! I can't wait to see my Arblove! <3

imageimage
    Aryanne
  • Elwyn said:
    Arbre said:

Darn straight! Looking forward to it so much! I can't wait to see my Arblove! <3

The portmanteau should clearly be 'Lovebre'
    AryanneEmelle
  • Elwyn said:
    Arbre said:

You clearly meant 'Loverbre'. Or maybe not, I don't know.

• Xavin said:
    Elwyn said:
    Arbre said:

You clearly meant 'Loverbre'. Or maybe not, I don't know.
    I did not mean 'loverbre'.  Not unless the three of you guys all plan on unicorning. 
    Aryanne
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Does 2 out of the 3 count?

• Serrice said:
    Does 2 out of the 3 count?
    Only if @arbre is one of the first 2 in this equation

Ansnom's here too, don't forget.
  • edited May 2013
    I go against the norm and call her Arblove okay! Bite me. :D Which, I can totally do because I'm bringing her a present.
    imageimage
  • Winthrop university softball, 5th sees in their division, beat the number 4 sees. Them the 9 seed. And today, to go to the championship, we beat the 1 seed. We play on ESPN tomorrow at noon est!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MoireanPeriluna
    I have no idea what you just said.
    AryanneLinNolaAngwe
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited May 2013
    Seeding is determined by your record in the regular season. Come playoffs, every team is seeded into their bracket based on their regular season standing. The team with the best record is the 1st seed, second best record is the 2nd seed, and so on.

In the playoff brackets, if there are 8 teams for example, the 1st seed will play the 8th seed (the best team is rewarded for their regular season success by being able to play the weaker teams first - and usually are rewarded with a freebie bye week, but let's not get into that), the 2nd seed will play the 7th seed, and so on. As each round progresses, the same pattern follows; the highest remaining seed will play the lowest remaining seed, etc.

Basically @Toz's university team came in as a middle-of-the-pack team, one that is expected to lose in the first or second round, and instead went onto the finals essentially as an underdog the entire way (although from the sound of things, it seems like the 9th seed also upset the 2nd seed); along that road, they upset the highest seeded (best) team as well.

To put it into Aetolian terms, Toz beat Illidan, Xarian, and a bunch of other people he's not expected to beat to reach the grand finals of the Delosian Duel (where Ezalor the great hero ends the Cinderella story in front of millions on ESPN: Aetolia and gets drafted 1st overall by the Sect of Blades and etcetcIwishIwasaprofessionalathletemakingmillions).
    RhoMoireanAldricPeriluna
  • More or less - this isn't for like...national championship or anything (yet). It is divided into divisions (Big South is our division/conference). Then regionals, then super-regionals, then the championship. So like if every guild had a tournament and picked a guild champion, that's divisional. Regional would be each guild in a city fighting their champions against one another, then each side, then the champions of each side - lots of upsets this year. We beat #4, #9, and then #1 to earn this spot. And #9 beat their top-seeded team too, so they certainly weren't playing bad. Just lots of excitement - we haven't done well in divisional play for the last two years, nice to see the team pulling together - plus uh. We won it at the last possible moment, down 1 in the last inning. Then brought in 2 runs, and sat down 3 batters in a row to win. Whole team went nuts, and so did everyone there watching.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• I love not playing Aetolia, amazing how much a guy gets done when he isn't text trolling you all.....wait a minute.... >.>
    /me is pleased that she has ascended to Godhood.
    Stathan
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    /me Step aside, puny Godling. This is where angels fear to tread.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    /me wonders what he's created.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Stathan
  • Oh shut up.

HavenEzalorStathan
  • LOVE for:

My e-cig and the Earl Grey blend in particular. I haven't touched a cigarette in 3 weeks, and now I get to smoke tea!!

Southern Rock as a genre, I've always had a hardon for a band called Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights (seriously, go listen to Gypsy Woman and Slowtrain and She's From the Other Side. Do it right now. GO.), and the Jonathan Tyler station on Pandora is one of the best things ever.

Branching out on Aet and being able to interact with people that I've been -seeing- for years now, but never had a reason to speak with. Good stuff.

MoireanOrisaeAngweAryanneAarbrokPeriluna