Mafia: The Rellyw Rebellion - Game Thread

Comments

• I am going to assume Periluna is voting because of what Aarbrok showed up as. So,

Vote: Aarbrok
    DemarcusAarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Now now now we are putting our faith in Periluna against me, against what evidence that I have done anything to harm anyone. I've agreed with the lot of you many times save for a gut feeling and an anonymous report sent through a person seems a bit silly to take out another rellyw after such a horrible massacre. I won't throw my vote at Periluna because I don't want to be spiteful if that is what she wants to do but my guy still screams Ilyon...

I'm sorry if you don't trust me

VOTE: Ilyon

((Sorry at work on my lunch break pretend that's red :P))
  • Give it up Aarbrok. You're Conclave. Which, I'm not sure. Doesn't really matter at this point.
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Aarbrok said:

Now now now we are putting our faith in Periluna against me, against what evidence that I have done anything to harm anyone. I've agreed with the lot of you many times save for a gut feeling and an anonymous report sent through a person seems a bit silly to take out another rellyw after such a horrible massacre. I won't throw my vote at Periluna because I don't want to be spiteful if that is what she wants to do but my guy still screams Ilyon...

I'm sorry if you don't trust me

VOTE: Ilyon

((Sorry at work on my lunch break pretend that's red :P))

Illy on got blocked two nights ago. No way he is Conclave. Otherwise they would have gotten a night kill. What else ya got?

• Actually... can't really use that.

Toz was jailed and didn't give the opposite Conclave a night kill. Ilyon is still on my suspect list.
  • Vote: Aarbrok

I'm confident enough in Periluna. At the very least, the Warden report looks legit, nothing has been said to counter it, and she was the one who started the push on Jasline which led to the Indo being taken out.

So you're 100 percent certain I'm a conclave but you aren't certain which one save for an anonymous message stating I am, that isn't bring certain that's a hunch based on hearsay from a source that is less than reliable being that it's anonymous making me only a suspected conclave member
    I stand by the fact I am not and am going after a suspect no different than yourself. This is the first time I can be certain and vocal and sadly it's against my neck being lynched...
  • It's not an anonymous message. It's a message relayed through someone who is almost assuredly innocent. Periluna would have to be the last Loyalist, and Devotion would have had to randomly switch over to her the round she was sniffed. With the Warden able to see who sends anonymous messages, I would honestly have expected to see one if she was really not working with the power roles. Moirean seemed to be in contact with the Warden and Syssin, so it's sensible that they went to Periluna when Moi died.

• edited September 2013
    Well, I'm not going to argue with the report, and I trust Periluna. 

Vote: Aarbrok

On another note, @Omei, is it possible to learn the roles of those who died last night? 

EDIT: Oh NEVERMIND @Omei, I'm a derp, you did post the roles >_>

• BELATEDLY

Draiman
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    i agree what has been said so far and see no reason to doubt the vote...

VOTE: Aarbrok
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Good enough for me.

VOTE: Aarbrok

• edited September 2013
    Seven votes for Aarbrok.

Needless to say, you truss him up, haul him into the sky, and let him hang.

Aarbrok has been unceremoniously lynched. He was the Dhasan of Science.

"Macavity is the Jailer!" he yells out, as his very last words.

It is now Round Fourteen - Night.

i am rapture coder
    OoooooooOOooooo Why is there no dislike button...

(Have fun with the rest of the game guys, and thanks Omei, it was fun while it lasted.)
    Aryanne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    That was fast. At least I'm feeling quite good for having pegged a lof of scum properly!

Demarcus
  • OOooooOOOOoooOOOO That was awesome. Thanks for putting up with my newbish floundering guys. It was fun! OOOoooOOOoooo
    Voted off Aarbrok:
    Periluna, Demarcus, Meskhenet, Vharen, Xenia, Macavity, Ilyon

Leaves Haern, Aldric, Piper, Esper and myself, though I would have voted on Aarbrok had I been here, seeing as she was already on my suspect list.

Aarbrok points to Ilyon as a last vote. Does this mean Ilyon is not a member of that Conclave, or was the vote cast to make us believe this? Ilyon seals the deal on the lynch when the outcome is already clear.

Teani said:
    Voted off Aarbrok:
    Periluna, Demarcus, Meskhenet, Vharen, Xenia, Macavity, Ilyon

Leaves Haern, Aldric, Piper, Esper and myself, though I would have voted on Aarbrok had I been here, seeing as she was already on my suspect list.

Aarbrok points to Ilyon as a last vote. Does this mean Ilyon is not a member of that Conclave, or was the vote cast to make us believe this? Ilyon seals the deal on the lynch when the outcome is already clear.

Definitely a lot to consider. We're in a pretty good position though.
    Teani
    Night actions taking their time.

• Day breaks.

So does Periluna's body, when the Ankyreans throw her off the balcony and into the Basilica below.

Splat.

Periluna has been killed. She was a Rellyw.

It is now Round Fifteen - Day.

Six votes are required for a lynch.

i am rapture coder
  • Ok, well I believe that Haern is considered clear and innocent, from my memory. If this is correct, can we some how get communication with the Jailer, Syssin and Warden through him? 

so the Conclaves are aware that in order for you all to win you need Rellyw people alive??  
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• @Macavity: That is incorrect. The Conclaves can win with no rellyw left alive.

i am rapture coder
    my bad!  sorry must have misunderstood the rules
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Xenia said:
    Ok, well I believe that Haern is considered clear and innocent, from my memory. If this is correct, can we some how get communication with the Jailer, Syssin and Warden through him? 

He stated there was a lot he was doing with the Y400 stuff, so I don't know how much time he's got. Based off of what we know, the list of suspects still alive from Periluna's list are: Aldric, Ilyon, Piper, Xenia, myself, and Esper.

Will need to dig to see if any fingers had been pointed to determine who might have the most cause to off Periluna, other than she was the voice of the Rellyw. Thats not to say her list of people whom are "safe" are legitimate, since not all of them were jailed/blocked/whatever and if they were going on Syssin sniffs alone, the Dhasan of Framing could have framed them the night they got sniffed so most likely it would be the Dhasan of Nature hiding out amongst those folks.

• I have some information from private conversations with people that have turned out to be in Conclaves that have made me start to suspect certain people. However, I'm reluctant to share it openly, I am looking for a trusted townie to disclose my info to. 

I don't know if anyone has bothered to investigate me, honestly I've been having good night sleeps and not seen any action. I know that Haern is busy though, so I guess we can't count on him to be a Rellyw leader. 

I agree that we don't know for certain why some people were listed and others were not.However, Moirean also said they were keeping some things to themselves in terms of investigated people, which makes me believe they have more confirmed people than we think. It's been quite a few rounds after all.

@xenia you seem to keep pushing this one leader thing where all the rellyw's team with.  If I was to squint hard enough to this situation it seems to me that it would be a great thing for a Conclave to get themselves on the inside and thus kill off all the rellyws they learn about...

mind explaining yourself more??
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Demarcus
    @Macavity and I haven't agreed on a lot this game, but I think he and I both agree there is some significant caution that needs to be taken when selecting a leader. Picking the wrong person would be disasterous. This is also why we probably should have pushed our advantage more when Moirean was still alive, and tried to keep her alive. Caution was still required then, so I understand why perhaps some power roles didn't trust her, but as far as calculated risks go it was a pretty solid bet. Regardless of who we choose now, not so much.