The Aetolian Confessionals

Comments

• Draiman said:
    I spend 8 hours a day doing this at work.

I don't do this quite as much but when it gets slow I daydream about Aet and conversations/interactions that may or may not ever actually happen.
    imageimage
    TeaniArbreDraimanXenia
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    This isn't so much an Aetolian  confession as one of my own that relates to Aetolia: I do the daydreaming about conversations/interactions thing. With every single situation ever, in real life or in Aetolia. If I'm quiet, there is likely some form of dialogue running through my mind. 

Jasline
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    Mariena said:
    This isn't so much an Aetolian  confession as one of my own that relates to Aetolia: I do the daydreaming about conversations/interactions thing. With every single situation ever, in real life or in Aetolia. If I'm quiet, there is likely some form of dialogue running through my mind. 
    Daingean is so levelheaded and careful about what he does/says - outside of specially allotted time for 'social interaction' where he blatantly tries to be 'more like the impulsive masses' - that the 'W.W.D.D.' approach to my real life has actually improved many situations. I constantly wonder what Dain would do in game situations that have yet to arise. I feel that's only fair, since he so often comes into my real life now, as a little ginger self-help guru.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    AryanneVeovis
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I think my character is wildly opposite from me. I could probably benefit from being more like her, but I prefer being quiet and shy and neurotically introverted!
    HavenAryanne
  • Every time I see a new post in the Sparring Grounds I secretly wish it blows up into 40 page rant about how OP Luminaries are.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Veovis
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    What is this, 2005?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Cannan
  • edited February 2014
    I like to think that Cannan is a lot like me if I were less of a private person and more outgoing. I refuse to use the word "introvert" to describe myself, since its often used as an excuse to not develop any social skills, but I can come off as very grave or quiet to people that don't know me. You'd never know that I swear enough in everyday conversation to make an angry sailor blush, for example. Cannan though? That's par for the course.

I really hate writing descriptions. Like, really. I have all these aspirations for becoming a crafter, to the point where I've got a folder of IDEAS of little pieces I'd like to design, but they've never come to fruition because I keep avoiding it. The one piece I HAVE written out fully has yet to be made because I lost a few lines of it and can't bring myself to rewrite it. All thanks go to Moirean for patiently waiting for me to resend it to her. One day soon, I promise.

Cannan's "crazy blind mother and/or lover" back story has been a part of almost every character I've played since beginning Aetolia. It's a combination of an uncomfortable obsession with House of Leaves and my very first character's very first love interest. It's only now, years later, that I have the writing ability and literary backing to be able to flesh it out fully. I don't like to think of it as unoriginal though. Just...archetypal. Yeah, that's it. Archetypal.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    I was once a heartbeat away from taking Ezalor lifer. Didn't like some of the things going on in Bloodloch and, having fought extensively in Bloodborn and Praenomen already, I really wanted Templar class. I spent a day or two thinking about it, was on the brink of doing it (even had my news posts typed up stepping down from my House head position), but the prospect of having to leave Iosyne's order is what ultimately stopped me. In hindsight that was a great non-decision.
    RiluoOmeiTeaniHaven
  • Ezalor said:
    I was once a heartbeat away from taking Ezalor lifer. Didn't like some of the things going on in Bloodloch and, having fought extensively in Bloodborn and Praenomen already, I really wanted Templar class. I spent a day or two thinking about it, was on the brink of doing it (even had my news posts typed up stepping down from my House head position), but the prospect of having to leave Iosyne's order is what ultimately stopped me. In hindsight that was a great non-decision.
    We would have been so over.
    RiluoCiarelleTeaniSlypheEmelleEzalorHavenJasline
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ezalor said:

There would've been noone trying to turn me darkie!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited February 2014
    @Haven said:
    There would've been noone trying to turn me darkie!

Except me!
    Arbre
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I sometimes(somehow) get Rivas and Haven confused.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    SlypheArbreAryanne
    Setne said:
    ...lol how is that even possible?
    havenbanner2
    PerilunaEmelleAryanneRivasArbreJasline
  • Setne said:
    what

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• Setne said:
    Put down the pipe.
    PerilunaOmei
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    They were banged by different Aquilas, sheesh!

• Arbre said:
    They were banged by different Aquilas, sheesh!
    For now...

Haven
    Gotta collect them all.
    havenbanner2
    EmelleDaskalosAryanneArbreErzsebet
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    They're like Pokemon.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• I very strongly considered taking Veovis Teradrim or Carnifex when I came back.
  • Daskalos said:

They're like Pokemon.

Now I know why Dask married Rhine :/

DaskalosArbreHaven
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I have heard it said that there is an accomplishment for achieving that feat.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
  • Ferrik said:
    Except then they have to go touch the sarcophagus afterward, to get rid of it.

i am rapture coder
    ArbreSetneDaganXavinHavenElwynEzalorDamonicus
  • So the Confesssional thread has turned into ... I confess, I have banged an Aquila thread.

Daskalos
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    That's why I made my Aquila a Morrog. >>
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Don't you have something you'd like to confess about banging Aquilas, @Damonicus?
  • Damon's got two under his belt. I mean, I am not as bad as like @Xavin and is the Pokemon Master who has caught them all.